I was only six when I was a fanatic mommas boy. So much so that one day I found myself naked and humping my mom...

I was only six when I was a fanatic mommas boy. So much so that one day I found myself naked and humping my mom, which awoke her and she reacted by punching me in the face like the mother fucker i was. I felt very confused, I was shocked and sad. I honestly still don't know how i even ended up doing that. I'm a weird guy, too weird really, and I wonder if this experience has anything to do with it? If so, how do I deal with it?

Attached: download (10).jpg (1024x1024, 633K)

therapy, you incestuous freak. or just stop talking about it. don't ask anonymous brainlets why you were a weird little faggot

Oh that's such a shitty advice, i advice you to not give advice.

you're right, i'm sorry. here's a replacement advice--one whole new advice: kill yourself

or learn english, you ESL slime. how's that for a two-for-one

You're being too edgy now, I'd insult you but I don't really want to hurt a kid.

>I don't really want to hurt a kid.
you don't? that's statistically improbable for "victims" of sexual abuse from when they were six. but you and i both know you weren't the victim, were you, you fucking deviant

Mhmm, run along now. Go and play outside or something.

i'm not one of your marks, you societal reject. this isn't a place you can find the type of like-minded individuals you're looking for. what even is the point of this dogshit thread? sympathy? no one's forgiving you for being sick

One of my marks? What are you even talking about? I already said what I want but do you realize what you want? Of course not, you're a kid and now you're playing edgy.

yeah, i'd watch the whole asserting that i'm a kid thing and implication that i'm "playing" with anything around you, freak

Now you're kind of sounding sick. Stop projecting you pedo.

look at how quick the mommy fucker tries to deflect once it finally catches onto the implied insult!

am i giving you playground flashbacks, freak?

Is that' what's going on in your child like imagination? I'm like shaking and sweating from your powerful words?

no, i'm laughing hysterically because you're bothering to respond to me in your dead thread you shat out in hopes of a pat on the back for your fucked childhood

look at how no one cares but me, and only to taunt you for actually admitting this disgusting, embarrassing shit if only under an anonymous guise. isn't this all so fucking hilarious

Does that mean you won in your edgy game?

i don't know, have you had a helpful response yet in this thread?

It has been a little fun to see you play edgy, fun is always helpful.

yikes. i'm leaving now, pedo. enjoy yourself, alone with thoughts of mommy's thigh

Children shouldn't be on this website anyway.

Post mom pics

How old were you when you did that?

Not older than six, most likely i was between 4 to 6.

Then who gives a shit. You were still an infant. Were you both naked or something?

Is no one gonna address how fucked up it is that OP's mom punched a kid for doing something they didn't even understand they were doing? Yeah what you were doing was weird, but she didn't have to punch you. Wtf.

I was naked but I don't think she was. I'm just giving a shit because I think I should, shouldn't I?

Why do you even remember this shot? Who cares? Stop caring and move on

Well I've always considered that to be reasonable in the sense that it's a very shocking way to wake up. It's like a reaction.

The premise for your question is retarded and we literally have no way of answering the question.

I will. Mom is an abusive fucked up heifer. 6, OP didn't know what the fuck he was doing, mom made it sexual.

Likely she enjoyed it and blamed OP for it

I wouldn't call my mom abusive, if anything she's a saint. Like literally, helping the poor and sick, comforting people in need of it and so on. I do remember though that I was always getting myself in trouble like that at this age, always getting a little bit too curious with women.

>decide to browse Jow Forums and open an interesting thread
Jesus Christ the advice on this board is awful

Attached: fatdog.png (90x84, 9K)

Maybe you were sleepwalking???
People have done crazy things they dont truly mean to do in their sleep