Have to move to Michigane due to work

>have to move to Michigane due to work
Are the memes true? Are crime rates really that much higher and how should I go about it? Like, how do you make sure you don't get robbed in a big city or no idea.. killed? I never lived in a big city in my life ever.

I still have 2 months and I'm in panic mode.

Attached: 2b20d83852a58ecf0994394309cc38f8--mug-shots-mugs.jpg (236x295, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uH7u1ZeRK34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only in areas with high nigger populations lived in Michigan my whole life never been mugged or horassed

Cities are safer and full of nicer people in my experience, there’s just a lot more of them and the police are more competent and less corrupt than they are in the country.

Michigan's the fucking pits, I hate it. The white people are fake ass bitches and the black people are top nigg

Should nuke it, only Commiefornia is worse.

Yeah I lived in Michigan my whole life and still do, I'm 19 and I've almost been kidnapped many times and can get pretty much any drug around here and trap houses are pretty common, fights are common car hopping is common and robbing is common and kids ruining shit and not getting caught is common, I've over my years traveled and I gotta say between Michigan and New York I think Michigan is the worse what makes it worse is the winter time so homeless people need somewhere warm to stay. It's kinda a place for tourists too so we know if you're new pussy.

oh oh

This guys an actual nigger or lives near nigger areas.

As long as you arent living in detroit city limits or any town that borders detroit you should be okay-ish. Its tottally safe to go downtown, but its another story to leave downtown if it isnt down woodward or cork town. I live in wayne county (traditionally wage depressed area with not a lot of economic development);as a general rule the farther you go away from detroit the whiter it will be... The only wxception being inkster

Enjoy the Techno City

youtube.com/watch?v=uH7u1ZeRK34

I was at the DQ in wayne and some gangsters were hanging out in the back. my dad didnt even buy us DQ and we turned back. Michigan is nice in the summer op but cold the rest of the year. black people need sun and michigan just doenst provide it

rip

Time to get a gun

Michigan is the greatest state if you live on the West Side. East side is literal shit.

Bu a magnum

There's a huge amount of variation in what it's like, depending on where in Michigan you're living. Hell, even in Detroit, there are places that are good (and expensive) and places that are bad (everywhere else). You're going to have to be more specific.

Also, what the hell kind of job is actually moving into Michigan instead of out of it?

>das it mane

>Also, what the hell kind of job is actually moving into Michigan instead of out of it?

Cop

Rip

BBC PLEEEASE

Where in Michigan? I moved to Ann Arbor from the east coast a few months ago. Ann Arbor specifically is a liberal paradise type college town.

Are you moving to Detroit?
Literally anywhere other than Detroit is fine.

Bump

There's Detroit, and then there's the rest of the state. The Upper Peninsula is a wonderful place.
Inkster and Flint are horrific niggertowns.
Be careful. Be aware. You'll be fine.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x269, 484K)