How do I get women to like me?

How do I get women to like me?

Attached: 1550640620063.jpg (239x211, 10K)

One way is to be pretty darn great in every aspect of yourself which you can control.

give them what they want.

One way of testing if they'll like you is by asking if you like you and, if not, improve until you do.

The category "Women" includes gold diggers, smart people, self-respecting people, people with daddy issues, and more and more.

So there's no single thing you can do here. All you can do is meet more women and find one that likes what you have to offer. I mean, all you need is someone as messed up (or not) and you can dae. Don't mean you'll be happy with it, but if being liked is all you want, just keep searching. Someone will like you.

Give me some examples?
What do women want?

Im only 18 if that helps, what do girls my age want?

Attached: 1548003038472.jpg (990x971, 55K)

Of things you can control about yourself? Your level of education, emotional well-being, wealth/income, quality of life, health, physical fitness, interpersonal relationships, community involvement, manner of dress and hygiene, hobbies, ambitions. That's just some stuff off the top of my head. Obviously you have varying degrees of control over each of those things but that's why it's "pretty darn great" and not "absolutely perfect."

Here's a run down of what's on their mind:
>school
>sexual life starting
>boys are cute and I feel pressure to have one for me
>People are dicks and I get abused a whole lot, I ain't gonna open up for those people
>emotions ahoy
>hormones ahoy

So basically anyone that's emotionally stable already has a real good leg up.

The specifics vary, but you'll find in life that women of all ages generally want everything overall. Everyone has their flaws but the point is that overall you should have your shit together.

you don't.

like yourself. fuck everyone else.

Girls don't share a brain, they don't want the same thing.

I have this problem where most women seem to laugh at the idea of going out with me, very few women seem to be attracted to me even a women I went out with never wanted to meet me irl and we lived so close to each other... I think they think I look ridiculous like im an embarrassing person to go out with or be seen with... is it possible to give up and be content?

>a women I went out with never wanted to meet me irl

So you never went out with her.

It is, but out of an abundance of caution I'd also ask whether you're satisfied with yourself by your own standards. It's great if you are. Just worth making sure that their judgments of you aren't based on expectations which you could fairly hold yourself to as well.

We dated through the internet and talked to eachother everyday its the closest thing I've had to a relationship

You were chat buddies, she didn't want to actually date.

Yup, the first day I met her irl we were broken up and my friends were hitting on her one of the worst days of my life desu

It's very easy OP

Attached: 1550803431438.jpg (880x1544, 214K)

Only I have to be some stunning beacon of masculine greatness to even get a normal amount of attention though.
Other guys can somehow get away with just living their lives normally.
The really exceptional ones get women thrown at them.
So I have to achieve that level of greatness, just for women to even give me the time of day?
Fuck that noise. I will become great as all fuck and then dismiss women entirely.

Then don't say you dated her and don't hold that relationship as your standard.

You want to date someone that wants to be with you.

This isn't me (OP) kek

Be someone they can brag to their friends about.
No matter what your age is, all you need is high social value.
Women will not even look at someone with low social value, unless they are somehow broken.
How to:
>Be popular through achievements
>Be popular through being rich
>Be popular through being charming
>Be popular
Have lots of friends and be the guy that everyone turns to when they enter the room.
Everyone else will struggle to truly attract a woman.
That's how human sexuality works by nature, kinda like hippos only the apex male gets to mate with many many females.
Now that social conventions are breaking down, that force monogamy, we are going back to our base nature.

There really aren't "levels" of attention. You either have it or you don't. Likewise this isn't the same as skill levels of, say, cooking. These are skill levels in life and the expected standard really is the top.

The "normal other guy" gets an A. That's it as far as an expectation. Grade A life.

You can do what you want but you're constructing an argument, on the basis of women, against being awesome. I don't know why you'd not want that for yourself.

What a load of horse shit lmao

So there is no difference between Channing Tatum and Joe the regular man in terms of how women react to them?
What a load of bullshit, there are obviously levels to it and guys like me are close to the bottom.

Not OP, but how do you then get a gf?
I am doing great in the aspects you mentioned, but those things also keep me busy so it is hard to spend time to meet women who are single.

If that's what you got out of what I'm saying then I must have miscommunicated.

What I'm trying to get across is more like:
Channing Tatum: A+
Joe Normal: A
Anyone who scores below an A: F

There are levels at the top. But between passing and failing there really isn't.

Yeah except I don't think meeting new people and joining clubs is gonna fade away my acne.

>how do you then get a gf?

>meet women who are single

Like, you won't get a mail gf delivered when you reach enough Education + Fitness stats. Go out more and get laid.

I'd say it's a quality of life improvement opportunity for you to balance your time a little better. Again, you don't have to be absolutely perfect. Also it helps to be confidently vocal about wanting to meet someone. Since you're doing great, I expect that your friends/acquaintances/coworkers wouldn't mind setting you up with a single girl they know.

get back to twitter, retard

>setting you up with a single girl they know.
How do I ask them if they know someone without seeming desperate?
Should I ask male friends or female friends?

Tell them about something fun you plan on doing or want to get into. Ask if they would be interested in joining you. Then ask if there's anyone else they know who might be interested. Most people understand what's being asked in that subtext but you can clarify if they need.

You can ask both men and women, that's fine.