Wife never wants kids

Welp I think my marriage has to come to an end. I've been waiting a few years for my wife and I to have kids but she flat out said she no longer wants them and during the argument said I probably shouldn't have any either given my reaction.

>Her career is advancing rapidly (more than mine admittedly)
>Climate change fears
>Kids are expensive and taxing and time sinks
>Who cares about teaching them your values and carrying on your flame after you die

I don't know what to do and am honestly about to cry. My fuckin career has stagnated and the woman I'm married to wants nothing to do having children with me. All my friends lives are taking off and having famies. Fuck. Just end it all please. 33 years old. What the fuck am I going to do.

Attached: 1548167027341m.jpg (1024x668, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SY0Nh9Z-WBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who gives a fuck what your wife thinks. Fuck her

Attached: open relationship.png (1118x628, 97K)

Like the women of the past, blackmail her. Tell her she can either pay you to exist for the rest of your life or she can give you what you want.

Honestly sounds like a dodged bullet mate.

If she has legitimate fears about climate change and doesn't understand the value of having children she's extremely mentally sick and you're better off starting over.

Having descendants is the primary reason for our existence on Earth.

You get a Darwin award if you fail at something so primal. So does she.

Move on without any doubt. She fails as a wife for being useless and worthless as a reproductive vessel.

Attached: 1543597707554.jpg (498x629, 100K)

She will have kids, with whoever she is sleeping with.

Get out now.

Who the fuck gets married without talking about kids? What the fuck is the point of marriage without children?

You really put a big one in your ass here user.

You have to try to convince her. Do not reason with her. Show her pictures of children, of herself when she was a child. Call her parents and talk to them about it. Then when you tried all that and it doesn't work, tell her that you want a divorce.

33 is not that bad, you could still find a desperate 30 year old to birth you some sons. YOU CAN DO IT.

Attached: beavisnbutthead.jpg (250x188, 28K)

>>Her career is advancing rapidly (more than mine admittedly)
She will have kids. Just not with you. Get out, you married a mistake

>blog post

It's no wonder your wife doesn't want to fuck you and reproduce your shit genetics; OP you're a faggot!!

To tell OP what an ass he is and not bump the post to the top, sage goes in the options field!

Attached: op sucks cocks no end in sight.jpg (685x474, 62K)

I hate this, but this.

And I'm the other guy. Shits fucked, friendo

>Tie her up in basement
>Fuck a baby into her
>Raise kids in the dark below and create new race of mole people
When the nukes start dropping your bloodline will have the advantage OP

You should just beat her daily.

This is the only answer worth considering

Attached: 300px-Falmer.png (300x374, 134K)

Leave

Sorry bud

Ditch her shes gonna get you all fucked up

Four years ago she was ready to have kids but we were poor as fuck and in no shape to do that. This happened after we got married.

Fucking based

Just move on. You're just going to resent each other and she's gonna get knocked up by Tyrone. She's only saying that because she knows you won't do a damn thing pussy.

All of this. Trigger her primal baby making instincts and shame the sources that tell her family is not what lifes about. Family is the only reason why life is worth living, ask any suicidal person they havent done it usually because of family.

Really sorry dude.
Praying for all people in your situation, men or women.

divorce the retard, let her become a career cat lady. If you're lucky she will kill herself by 40

How old is your wife? Mine decided during our first year of marriage that she was gonna have a career change, travel by herself every summer and prolong having kids by 2 years all for her career. I divorced her immediately (not immediately but after it became obviously that we had different visions). Being single sucks at the moment but knowing that I would have ended up being the bitch in that relationship, I would not go back.

God fucking dammit I'm so destroyed now. How the fuck did this even happen.

Just fucking black pill me

Attached: 1546269915737.gif (498x272, 1.5M)

divorce her
go for large share of assets and alimony
find younger woman whose eggs are not all dried up
she will be impressed that you have ANY assets and ANY job
>hide 1/2 assets from new wife before wedding
marry her (will loose alimony after but use it to pay for wedding )
knock her up
live happily ever after

Can you annul over her change in desire to have kids, the purpose of marriage, or are you going to get divorce raped? How does that work if she makes more than you?

Also remember to play nice and act like nothing is wrong until you have all your ducks in a row and have spoken to your lawyer to set everything up for you

The only reason to even get married is to have kids. Unless you're so materialistic and vain that the only thing you care about is acquiring more wealth and assets and how often you can get sex.

big setback but you will recover. tell her you need kids or you will find someone else. then if she won't change her mind, leave her. as a man, you are young enough to find someone else and have a big family. you can do it user.

Rape some babies into her and lock her up until they are born.

No, eat this whitepill you fucking nigger

>about to cry
Jesus Christ.
Nut Up.

It sounds like she doesn't need you now that she's making money.
She'll probably have kids with her next husband.

You want kids. Your wife doesn't want kids. You can try to "convince" her that kids are a worth it but that is a terrible idea because it risks her rationalizing her desire for kids rather than it just being instinctive. The risk is she will end up being a poor mother as a result. Or she will realize that she never actually wanted kids once she births them. Or she will end up saying "I did this for you". At least she made it crystal clear by saying she never wants kids.

Find a new woman that wants children. Don't waste your precious time with her, and grow some balls. Also, stop focusing on what other people are doing, and worry about yourself.

>>Climate change fears
How are people so fucking dumb.

Attached: 1546322244612.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

And you still refuse to beat her. This is why the whites are going extinct

Thanks for the kind words. I just can't really feel anything. I've been with her for 9 years. We've been through a fucking lot together and I just feel bettered by her stance now.

I don't even know where to begin with ending this or dating in this current world. I guess I'll look for a job out of state in a place I'd rather be in.

Attached: 1536601714118.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Listen to this guy. He knows more about your life than you do.

if you do not reproduce then you are a genetic zero

Attached: nazigif.gif (640x480, 122K)

prepare for a strategic divorce. Preferably after she gets a big raise. Then marry some girl in her mid 20s.

>if you do not reproduce you are a genetic zero
what is kin selection you negroid.

youtube.com/watch?v=SY0Nh9Z-WBM

>I probably shouldn't have any either given my reaction.
>am honestly about to cry.
shes right

>climate change
wait so she actually thinks having babies is gonna yeet the ozone layer? i thought that was just a meme. didn't know white women were buying that shit too. fuck this gay earth. im having trouble finding reasons to keep going and to give a shit about anything anymore. every day i pray to die in my sleep. if i wasn't such a coward i would have killed myself long ago. this is why i pray for ww3.

Attached: 1548438987752.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

I concur.

Doens't want kids with YOU because her career doing better.

Unless she is a total dog she is fucking her boss.

33 is just right time to score a new younger virgin wife.

Old enough to impress an 18yr old but not an "old man".

MISSION: ABORT, OP.
SAVE YOURSELF

Also, make a bread when you make the move, post pics if possible.

larping as a married cuck on pol

Attached: kys.webm (1000x562, 2.91M)

>said I probably shouldn't have any either given my reaction.
>all that other bullshit

Even for a woman, to pull that shit means either:

1.You did something so pathetic she no longer sees you as a suitable on a primal level.
2. She's fucking someone else she'd rather have kids with him.

Run

Attached: 1392498976216.jpg (800x568, 87K)

You married dead weight. End it while she is ahead and move on.

Oldfag here, 51 yo. Married to a woman I love but... that isn't enough. We never had children. She just didn't want them. Both in grad school at the time, and we were busy and then got even busier and suddenly,.. just too old.

Get out. Now. Before your life is *really* gone, like mine. It will be painful, the pain will last months, many months.

But you will still be relatively young and can start anew. Your life is just beginning!

Sadly you need to leave soonish. You don’t want to give it another few years to see if she changes her mind then have to start dating divorcees

She's fucking around on you.

Do NOT give her any hint this is happening
Contact a divorce lawyer
File without warning
Demand Alimony like Cernovich Did.

No kids means they can't use them to demand child support.

Nice & Clean.

Find trophy wife.

Attached: 769179.jpg (1920x1200, 1.06M)

divorce or kys OP, those are your choices

>>Her career is advancing rapidly (more than mine admittedly)
huffington post fanfic

If she said it during an argument, she may have been trying to push your buttons. Have a calm conversation about it.

Climate change is a retarded basis for deciding whether or not to have children. It's more of an excuse than a genuine reason.

I don't know what to advise regarding marriage. Even before we were married, I knew my wife and I were inseparable. Still, I understood early on that she was delighted by the prospect of kids, and we have two now. Trading potential children to keep your wife is a harsh choice.

You clearly want to keep her. Give her a bit more time. Also, patiently get to the real reasons she doesn't want them. It could be something as silly as fear of childbirth, which can be managed. Put yourselves in situations where she gets to deal with children positively, maybe spend time with some of your friends who are over-the-moon about their own kids. Consider talking to her parents. They want grandkids. If they like you, they might have advice.

>I'll look for a job out of state in a place I'd rather be in.
I'd stay away from NY, user, I'm trying to get out

>What are clones?
Op get with the times

This happened to a college friend of mine.
>went to his wedding
>he was very much in love with her
>her career advances
>no kids
>gtfo divorce bitch
>re-marries
>sweet young POA
>3 children

Attached: CD369C91-068B-480C-95C2-85B4980D2C75.jpg (532x446, 26K)

>I don't know what to do and am honestly about to cry. My fuckin career has stagnated and the woman I'm married to wants nothing to do having children with me
Just get a divorce. There is no child support to pay, and no alimony, because you make less than her.

This is win/win trust me. I am 42 and have a year old son. He brings me joy every day. Imagine yourself in 10 years married to a 40 y.o. childless bitch. much better to start over now than wait.

Just ditch the bitch and move to a new town with better career prospects for your line of work or trade.

Finally, I will say: If you bow down to a woman, it's the kiss of death. You will lose respect for yourself, and so will she. You might think that complying with her wishes is a viable way forward, but it's not. Women are like dogs, in that they can smell fear and weakness.

Don't beg, don't negotiate, don't demand. Just pack your bags and leave.

>having famies
Your wife was right.

LMFAOOOOO WHITES: THIS IS THE FUTURE YOUR PARENTS CHOSE FOR YOU.

THIS IS WHAT BOOMERS DID TO YOU. THEY TOOK THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, PROSPEROUS, RICHEST NATION ON EARTH.... AND TURNED IT INTO WHAT IT IS TODAY.

WHAT ARE THE IMPLICATIONS OF THAT? I'D SAY IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR A FUCKING REVOLT.

I don't have any advice user but I hope it gets better for you. I will pray for you tonight. Go to church user, you might be hitting a rough patch and finding purpose is important so you don't go off the deep end or wind up a trainwreck.

Attached: DMIRBJEX4AAXgRc.png (746x512, 105K)

I'm in the exact same boat, user. Struggling how to handle this

Find a 24 yo and pump her full of kids. Thread.

>Demand Alimony like Cernovich Did.
this.

I just proposed to my cutie blue eyed girl.

But I made it clear that I'd only wed her if she wanted to have children, at least 3. She agreed and has come to really look forward to be a mother.

When we first started dating (before I got redpilled here) she swore she'd never have children or get married. Since then I've slowly gotten her to 180.

OP listen mate, you are literally still 10 years away from being in your prime, at least as far as sexual market value goes. Your wife is on the way down already. You have the high ground. Make sure she understands that her time for attracting a mate has run out and if she doesn't want to die alone she had better take your seed.

Women hate being reminded that they are getting old and your wife will have a major crises if you can make her confront that reality.

Attached: 1507290097939.jpg (600x414, 44K)

Kick these bitches to the curb and get fresh pussy.
Wife and I discussed kids when we were dating and I was pounding her daily.

Attached: 36658DA5-0AF2-4EB6-ADBB-E973B9837D9E.jpg (484x633, 44K)

>carrying on your flame after you die

Honestly in this current world, they won't be carrying on your flame, but the Jew's instead after learning about the Holocaust in four different subjects once administered into public education.

lots of young girls want to get impregnated, even be single moms

just pump them full of baby batter and deny its yours

her career in making power points?

33 so still in your prime and a replacement wife should be no problem. If you want them you will need to go elsewhere. Commonly in their mid to late 30s they get all clucky when their friends start popping them out but of course birth defects greatly increased (assuming pregnancy is even possible). Stay with her a year until you get your finances sorted- or even retrain while letting her financially support you so you can improve your job prospects/income.

Split= get a property settlement and start looking again. You still have time up your sleeve.
Kids will be the best investment yoou ever make if done properly.

just go sell your jizz as much as legaly possible.
>you get to procreate
>she gets to live her life of greed
everybody wins

You have to divorce her man.

For the longest time the thing that made my wife orgasm the hardest was whisper "you are gonna be a great mother" while fucking.

Three kids so far. Blue/green eyes and blonde/red hair

do a fuck ton of acid

>Climate change is a retarded basis for deciding whether or not to have children

Remember this is a woman were talking about

First off throw your fucking TV out the window if she believes in the climate change shit. If she doesn't want to have a kid because of muh carbon footprint then she needs to understand the same people parroting that talking point are also shilling for endless muds to come here and breed like rabbits.

Valuing a career over having a family is another nail in the coffin though. She's obviously been exposed to way too much shitlibbery. What's more fulfilling: raising a family or being some soulless company's cubicle overseer?

There should have been a lot of warning signs her brain was getting mushed by liberalism. What happened?

Did he died?

Take out an insurance policy and take care of it.

came here to post this

This. Divorce is like a bandaid, it's best to rip it off quickly and get it over with. Honestly, OP, you dodged a big bullet. I bet she's a degenerate feminist as well, or at least will become one soon after you leave her.

Enjoy that sweet 20-year-old pussy, bud.

Attached: 1549229290779.png (599x797, 694K)

Sure, but women are not so selfless as to abandon the prospect of children to provide some [imagined] tiny global positive. It's something else.

this. you are 33 man as long as you are in shape and not a weeb these should be your prime years. move on

from eternal bleeding

Finish up with her and move on.

33 is still young for a guy. You can easily find a much younger, better woman who wants kids.

THIIIIIISSSSSSS-Uh

File for divorce and start a tinder profile.

My best advice to you is stay with your wife and be happy.
Travel the world and impregnate women.
have the best of both worlds
If you want you can even link up with the women you impregnate send them20$ a month enough for them to stay healthy enough keep doing it with proof of life for another 10 years ...its not the best way to spread your seed but the honest bold face truth is that your ancestors would do it in a heartbeat

Attached: 1547838196802.jpg (576x1024, 47K)

Dude, you are not alone. I do NOT want to reenter the dating world after 10 years out, but wife will NOT have any children.
Fuck Fuck Fuck
I am going to wait a few more months then make a decision.

Attached: Awoo_Happy_Breeder.png (900x1000, 276K)

Correct.

>It's another episode of 'marriage devoid of strong communication hits inevitable roadblock that neither side managed to anticipate or plan for despite probably evidence'
Guaranteed replies, at least.
I don't know how there's so many of you that manage to not have this conversation before you turn 30. Or get married, fucksakes.

Do you guys meet a girl and shotgun wedding her two hours later? What's even occurring?
>inb4 some snide reply about how 'people don't do this'
No, just the kinds like OP. Most every single couple I know of that's been together has a solid, unified stance on kids.

None of us are over 30.

Based. DO THIS

STFU faggot, you aren't helping

There IS no help. 'Help' was five years ago, when he was 28 and could ascertain that he and his partner were on different levels when it came to kids.

By now, it's too late. He waited too long. He spent too long telling himself she'd just ~~change~~ for him, all magical and shit. He spent too long saying 'nah, not yet, I can still make it.' He spent so long procrastinating, ignoring the painfully obvious, and now he's on Jow Forums hoping a bunch of people who can barely maintain relationships with their immediate peers or family to tell him how to go, you know, forward in his marriage.

I don't know what you, or he wants. Either he stays or he goes, he sure as sweet evergreen fresh fuck does not need a bunch of fucking teenagers who can't manage to even ask a girl out for a cup of fucking coffee telling him that. That is, again, the painfully obvious thing to him every day.

It's this hugbox mentality you people have. It's this 'we have to pity everyone' mentality you have. There is no help-- you can't help him. You don't have what he needs.
He needs to make a fucking decision for himself. I wouldn't want kids with someone who has to consult Jow Forums on this either; she's dodging a fucking bullet on this.

Kek look at all those projections in one post. Maybe you can't get appointment of those things but most people can. Anyway the thread died when the mods moved it here. To this dead board. I'm going back but you are a faggot.

burried and molepilled

I did the same as that woman on your pic and I'm in the same situation as her at 33 (I'm a man).
Empty sex means nothing to me at this age

What if she has a fulfilling high paying job that makes her happy? This is a real problem and can easily push aside the familial instinct.

Snap out of it. You are a man. Society has lied to every about the sexes. Men are effectively a different species it comes to starting a family.