URGENT!!

Niggas, help me! I'm having a life altering special kind of epiphany right now. Just simply tell me what you think a relationship is about. It's all starting to make sense now!

Attached: Realization-toy-story-3-13945729-800-447.jpg (800x447, 95K)

You're supposed to decide that with the other person in the relationship, you blithering dullard.

Fuck off! The answer to this leads to the answer of the real question, you fucking cock robin.

First of all a relationship is trust, getting confirmed whether or not you're delusional, having someone to share good memories with, knowing that someone cares and showing it to each other in whatever way feels right, openly communicating life experiences and teaching and learning from each other

>someone cares
Which is more important though? To be loved, or to give it?

Please respond!

But that's the answer. You find someone with your idea of a relationship, and make it with them.

If you don't have your own idea of a relationship, you're a blithering dullard. Simple. That's literally just saying you don't know what you'd do with a partner... probably things you like, I'd imagine?

I guess if you really want some reasoned version of it, you combine your values, your pleasures and your fears into this awful ball. Yes, your fears, because somebody who does not respect your fears will never conduct a fair relationship with you.

And that's where relationships crash, because fears crop up and kill communication. It's always down to that, doesn't it seem? That communication isn't properly conveyed and it all goes to shit.

That's what it all really, truly is. Communication, sonny. Well, and hopefully they can get you aroused, but maybe you're both asexual and that's cool too, you just both need to COMMUNICATE that shit.

Answer this one!

>dullard
Poop nose >:(

As with literally every single other thing in life, what's important is balancing both properly.

Lets rephraseit then. Is it more important to impress or to be impressed?

This is all aspects of life now.

A relationship, to me, is an innate understanding of the other person. You will always relate with them and connect with them on a personal level.

Well fuck all y'all then. I think I've found the meaning of life, but y'all wanna be a pack of holier than thou cunts as per the usual. Fuck this board!

Answer thisIts not about relationships anymore.

For me it's a best friend that I can also touch sexually. It's like having sprinkles on your ice cream. It's fine without it but great with it.

I have friends to talk about anything.
But I don't get to kiss them or hug them like a boyfriend. I like his touch. And I like him.

I think that's what everyone wants with some preferences to match their personality.

This now!.

God why the fuck are people so obsessed with sex? You described a basic fuck buddy, nothing special.

Kissing, Hugging and general Physical Affection is a need, when you deprive kids of it they grow up to be fucked up

Are you a gay incel?

Attached: images.png (225x225, 6K)

You seem strangely hateful OP and your namefig is cringe too, so stay mad while I'm gonna kiss the soft cheeks and neck of my gf

Once again, balance. How would it not be important to have both?

All aspects of life are governed by balance because through balance is sustainability. Unsustainable behavior just means you'll end up eating a faceful of inertia at some point. You name it-- debt, hatred, burnt bridges, denied opportunities... the list goes on with literally everything. Balance is important in literally everything because opposites exist for a reason.

For instance, if a group of people never felt hatred, they might not have the kind of motivation they need to protect themselves from things that wield violence. I guess we could argue as East Asia does in the angle of, 'through emptiness comes fullness' and that you must let all worldly matters slide off you to succeed in the world-- but I think in the modern times that's not possible, and as a deep proponent of adaptation I think it is our prerogative to understand a simple truth: these things are all here to stay. Hatred, sadness, bitterness, jealousy, insecurity, vanity, negativity-- it's a part of us, what makes us human.
What makes us good at being human is rising above the control those things attempt to exert. And that's balance; by tempering hatred with principle you can avoid making damning mistakes and avoid destroying things that need reparations. By measuring sadness to happiness you can appreciate the depth of life and its inevitable natures and facts and steel yourself for them (see: death). By using bitterness and joyousness to offset each other you can appreciate that one-approach-fits-all is never true of life and that at times, you have to be able to move to different levels of thought. And these little -isms are true all over life, you can't just whitewash or ignore any one thing or set of things. You have to go all in or all out-- all or nothing-- feast or famine.

Life sucks, and that's why. We made a death march complicated.
But... fuck else ya gonna do?

>a friend i can touch sexually
Lmfao, yeah that's exactly what love is. Why did God create retards?

Keep larpin' faggot.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

God damn asian religion.

Nevermind fuck this board!

I mean, yes, fuck this board, but what do you expect? We're genetic vomit. The sole reason humans exist is because there was infinite time to allow it to happen because that's what was required. Meaning is a concept we applied to life to try and fight off the inevitability of death, which will occur for most people around them in amplitude to most or all of those they know or love. Then, at last, they die, having not physically had enough time to possibly accomplish all the things they truly wanted to. Actualization, surely, is deciding at that moment whether or not you are satisfied with what you did accomplish and can peacefully leave behind that which you did not.

All life is leads to death. Even humans kill relentlessly to preserve their way of life. That's how it is.
My friend, your chase for concrete meaning in life will kill you long before it yields answers.

Nevermind fuck this "vomit" lmfao...i'll make a thread later. I have found the meaning of life and it happens to correlate well with dating and relationships. Right now im high af so imma go chill for a little bit. Peace!

no pls stop posting

Pls go hang yourself slowly.

I guess op is the retard here.
Incels are getting crafty.

Youre this faggot, hereLarp harder faggot. :)

Attached: 1550911077032.jpg (514x576, 25K)

IMO, a relationship is about building each other up. There's more to it, but they should make you feel amazing via all the other bits of the relationship. If you're not better with someone than you are on your own, why bother.

You have solved part of the riddle. It is most important to love someone who deserves it.