Any ideas for a "smart" tatoo. Something I won't regret

Any ideas for a "smart" tatoo. Something I won't regret.
>pic unrelated

Attached: tatoo-indie-geometric-x-2.jpg (270x360, 13K)

Some pretentious shit in Chinese which actually means "I'm gay" in Korean.

>Smart
>Tatto
No such thing.

Nothing.
Or something that is very meaningful to you.

A small square in the exact color of your skin

a smiley face

The Emblem of Bihar

You cant even spell tattoo faggot, don't comment on "smartness"

You need something that means something to you
Getting a tattoo just to get a tattoo is fucking dumb

I think the best indicator of retardation is a tattoo. It's quite a shame, considering both my parents have several.

Your a retard.

You should get something simple and abstract.

Attached: IMG_20190209_000809.jpg (1080x1080, 262K)

Imagine walking into a tat shop, telling the "artist" that is what you want etched into your skin, all the while knowing you are making a nearly permanent alteration to your body. Pretty fascinating

Maybe something "timeless" like this. Just don't get a blantant pop culture reference on your skin.

Attached: IMG_20190221_231155.jpg (1638x2048, 547K)

Op also misspelt it, I think that user was quoting op’s mistake

>timeless
>absolutely meaningless
>It's just "Use my body as a paper to draw on, bro"
This is why tattoo are such degenerates.

If you can't think about a tattoo you really want, you shouldn't get one.

I don't know why current youth culture values them so much; you literally brand your body forever with some random drawing.
Like, nigga, just grab a pen and draw. Buy a sticker and put it on you. It's literally the same thing, but you can remove them when/if you get tired of it.

/thread
Every person I know with tattoos eventually regrets it.

Cut through all the abstraction and just have the word “unemployable” tattooed across your forehead.

Don't get shit like that. That style ages very poorly and basically exists just to be reblogged on Tumblr or liked on Instagram.

If you want timeless tattoos, go for the traditional style. These are the style of tattoos your grandfather might have from his time in the military. Proper man's tattoos. They typically involve classic imagery like ships, swallows, snakes, etc. Stuff that you really can't "regret" because it's about the image and the art, not any deep symbolism that you might cringe over in 10 years. They are either black and grey, or if they involve colour it's simple colours that will age well. Bold, dark lines too. They are designed to look good even when you're 60.

Attached: Traditional-Tattoos-A-Perfect-Option-To-Pick.jpg (736x736, 118K)

Bro is that Coyote from fucking Gunnerkrigg Court? Please don't get a tattoo of that.

I don't know what it is about incels on this board and their raging phobia of tattoos. Probably because in their mind they associate it with their cartoon vision of what a "bad boy" is.

I don't even have any tattoos myself. I know plenty of people who do and some if it is pure cringe and some of it is actually decent looking if not actually quite good ans tasteful. Whatever you think of getting, think long and hard about it and draw the rough sketch yourself if you can draw or have it commissioned by an actual artist - and then sit on it for a couple of years and if if by that time you still feel the same about it then go for it.

Actually, people who get tattoos are incels because they think they will get bitches that way and instead they end up looking like that skinny liberal faggot that gets posted on Jow Forums.

If you're gonna get a tattoo, don't just get something that looks "cool". Get something that has meaning to you personally. Something static, something that you know will always be important to you.

This. Every tattoo I have has significance to me and I've never regretted one

Because 99.9% of idiots that get tattoo is getting one just because.
Instead of having a valid reason like said.
It's always "I wanted a tattoo, so i'm getting a tattoo, what tattoo should i get?"
or some impulsive reasons like "I like Frozen, so i'm gonna tattoo Elsa on my arm" and regret is few years later.
Almost none that are having a valid reason of having a tattoo and will never ever regret it even on their dying bed.
You and i both know it's truth and fact.
And i will continue hating on people with tattoo just like how i hate people who smokes.

Yet