One Year to Get a GF

I've set myself a goal. By this time next year, 23rd February 2020, I want to have a GF. That's a full year to turn things around. What should I do in that year to ensure I meet my goal?

Attached: girl.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

It's retarded to set a goal that depends a lot on things you don't control. Might as well set a goal of winning the lottery

Instead set goals like: lose weight, start going to the gym regularly, go outside, get a job, create a tinder account, ask girls out.

Yeah but if I set the goal, I figure i'll be more likely to take drastic actions to achieve it, because there's a time limit.

The other user is right about setting smaller goals that will build up to your final goal. It can make it easier to split it up into more manageable short-term chunks like
>this week I will start exercising
>this month I will ask a girl out

>26th august I will be a 25 year old incel
>seriously considering necking myself the day after
I'm not sure I have enough time to turn it around by then. Is it possible anons?

Attached: 1542749426887.jpg (650x487, 37K)

Try asking it one girl per day starting right now get off your computer go outside and ask out the first girl to smile at you. Be prepared for a lot of rejections but this should also help you become more immune to the effects of rejection

That's a retarded idea, surely I'm better off just waiting and asking out girls I have a chance with rather than total randoms?

>ask out the first girl to smile at you.
Ahaha

>spending a whole year trying to become a womans slave.
Beta, and Cringe.

Attached: 719805_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 310K)

This is a good goal. not necessarily only for the companionship of a sexually compatible partner, but, also because this is the primordial social game that literally gave rise to humans: The male improves; the female selects

The fundamental sexual urge is *the* motivator that enables evolution. This game is why humans exist. This game is why humans dominate the entire planet.

Some resources to help you achieve your goal:
Mark Manson - Models (book)
Maximilian Berger - The Natural (video course)

These things worked for me. Between them, you'll have basically everything you need to know to actualize into getting a girlfriend. It will take work; but most worthwhile things do.

You can just try on your own, and that's actually fine, but, guided action is far more efficient than random attempts.

I personally have become a much more successful person as a result of my valid pursuit of sex, because the skill involved, and the traits that women select for, are equivalent to those that gain success in life.

Attached: benjamin-prudhomme-quote-female-preference-is-a-strong-force-in-the.jpg (800x1000, 168K)

Step one. Stop putting so much on women and relationships.

This is near impossible advice to act upon if you are
>An adult kissless virgin
And
>Have normal sexual desires (so not asexual or low sex drive)

What will you do if you don’t achieve the goal

Here OP.
Made it for you.

Attached: gf_plan.png (1488x692, 85K)

Cringe and bluepilled

The problem is that you don't know how to get a gf.

The one thing, sad as that is, it's probably the closest thing to what OP needs.

I'm not giving myself the option of not achieving the goal. It must be done. If it gets to January 2019 and I'm still not close I can just ask out girls in person and on Tinder and have several dates a week until one becomes my GF.

Yes, which is why I made this thread to ask: How?

Attached: 1550592269465.png (361x363, 200K)

Constant self improvement. Becoming a guy that many girls would be attracted to.

Settle for a fat girl.

Not lossless but I'm a virgin. Its really not that hard. Your life must be pretty good if this is your biggest problem.

Great, you got any specifics of what to do then?

it's so easy to get a gf I feel like you should set a better goal like improving yourself. finding a gf is all about logistics and you actually meeting and succeeding at courting her. get a job where youre really social and you'll reap the benefits from the sheer number of women you would meet

First make yourself look as attractive as possible. Whether its losing your gut, getting the right haircut, dressing non-homeless looking, fixing your teeth or even getting a jaw implant. If done right this can increase your odds a fuckton, as looks are everything.

Next is actually interacting with girls. To get one it helps to be near them, so joining friend groups/circles that have girls or going out to events will help with actually interacting with them. If you're in uni it's a great place to be for that.

That's my two cents anyways. Gl

sauce on software?

Attached: make_programming_fun.jpg (461x550, 53K)

OP is a bluepilled faggot

You sound like loser.
Good goal, don't listen to the faggot cock-sucker upstairs.

Attached: 1539989927146.jpg (640x799, 118K)

Hey op I recommend you to work at the airport, is a very social environment, a lot of qt grils very nice too also start hitting the gym

Tell us your biggest problem then you tedious little faggot.

I do this and repulse women. They don't give a shit that you are grinding away. They never interact with me long enough to even know this about me.
Inb4 grooming
It's not this

You haven't been doing it long enough then.

They don't respect you for the grind, they respect you for the results.

I have everything I want and know that I can acquire anything I don't already have.
Peak physical fitness
Social life
Money

I'd do better to quit my job and work at Starbucks if my only goal was girls. Honestly only single mothers (and other men) care if you have a house and engineering job or whatever.

why do you want a gf? what problem do you think this will resolve?

Go out all the time, be out doing everything.. setting goals won't work in your favour.

ganttproject

>improve salary
How does one do this?

Why is this a one year goal? What sort of problems are you facing that it would take you a year to get a GF?

If you're good looking it is

Self actualization

Do as much as you can, and don’t celebrate any success.

Attached: 6C64654A-667D-465B-9C07-8A2B0B277959.png (355x314, 24K)

read the Book of Pook and Manson's Models. serious.