Turn 27

>turn 27
>immediately stop matching on Tinder with younger girls, now only get older matches
does every girl have 26 as their upper age limit? it literally changed right on my birthday. fuck

Attached: 1511907104120.png (200x197, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/opinion/gay-death-they-say-30-new-25-20150819-gj3726.html
betablog.org/are-we-allowed-to-age-growing-older-as-a-gay-man/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Definitely not every girl but I can confirm that 27 (more so when I was younger, but even now that I'm almost 26 myself) feels like "headed towards thirty" and much more like an adult than twenty six somehow.

Did you have Tinder when you went from 25 to 26? I did and there was a huge dropoff. I asked my younger female friends that I work with what their range is set to. If they're 18/19, it's 25 max. 20/21, it's 26/27. Above 21 and it can go as high as 35.

I only started using it when I was 26, so I cannot compare. But holy fuck the drop-off is massive.

There's gonna be a drop off at every age cause girls 18-20 are much stricter with the age.

Stick to 21 or above. Firstly, you avoid the association of being seen as a creep for dating a teenager. Secondly, 21 and above girls will usually consider any guy in their 20s or 30s. Thirdly, why the fuck would you want to deal with teenagers anyway? It's not worth even a quick fuck to deal with their annoyance and immaturity.

okay but my matches last week have all been 28-30 which made me suspicious as fuck. there's a difference between not dating a teenager and dating a 30 year old

Why are you against dating a 30 year old? You're 27 so that's only a 3 year age gap. She probably wouldn't even physically look any older than you.

>She probably wouldn't even physically look any older than you

Attached: heehaw.jpg (640x481, 38K)

>3 years automatically causes a massive difference in appearance

Ok retard

Attached: ghhe.jpg (625x773, 60K)

You’re an idiot. Women go downhill after 25 while men go up until 50

>Spouting Jow Forums memes without any consideration for how health, diet, personal habits, and genetics can affect how one's appearance changes with age

Attached: where were going we dont need brains.png (812x760, 151K)

>while men go up until 50
Absolutely not. If a man is successful and ages well, he can be more desirable as a long term partner at fifty than at twenty. But that's not the norm and most men at fifty are just fatter, balder versions of their twenty year old self.

Youth is universally attractive. Elastic skin, easy rock hard boners, a tight jawline, a slim frame, the energy, the lack of bagage/ex wives... Why do you think by far most women date men roughly their own age when young? Or that male models aren't fifty?

Women don't age worse than men, men just care more about youth (or, arguably, about looks in general). Look at the homosexual scene and how they get about age. That's definitely not because men age like wine.

>Thirdly, why the fuck would you want to deal with teenagers anyway?

not him but 18 year olds are way hotter

Plenty of 21 year olds look the same as they did at 16/17. You could bypass the trouble of dealing with a hormonal drama queen who's just out of high school by just dating a babyfaced 21 year old

Also, if you're in your late 20s and your ideal woman is someone who looks like a teenager, consider you might be a borderline pedo

You're going to deal with drama no matter what age you date because ALL women love to instigate drama.

Spoken like someone with shit taste in women. If all your partners suck maybe consider you're doing something wrong. Or be the equivalent of the "where have all the good men gone" women, I guess.

>Look at the homosexual scene and how they get about age.
how do they?

Yeah absolutely, also in the exact same way men speak of women they deem too old (humiliating nicknames etc), see baka.com.au/opinion/gay-death-they-say-30-new-25-20150819-gj3726.html

But honestly just googling agism gay scene would get you a lot of sources.

Sorry completely skipped over the "how". Just in the sense that there's a clear ideal of a gay man as having a tight body, smooth wrinkle-free face, youthful energy and enthusiasm etc. And the age that is considered "old" is at most 35 and in the most extreme cases 25. It can be a lot more challenging to still find dates/hook ups when you pass that magic border especially if you don't age particularly well. There is an overt appreciation of the male physique in the gay community and that just tends to falter with age. You can still be very attractive/sexy but that juicy, chiseled look isn't coming back and apparently men care about that a lot.

Still though if you're interested you're better off reading articles written from within by people who struggle with it. This is a good one, the other was more for a quick example. betablog.org/are-we-allowed-to-age-growing-older-as-a-gay-man/

>baka.com.au/opinion/gay-death-they-say-30-new-25-20150819-gj3726.html
that appears to be a Hungarian condiment website

It was just the first thing to come up when googling for an example, not familiar with the website (or Hungarian cooking for that matter).

Man, this is depressing to hear about. Not OP but I wasted all of my late teens and my 20s in a pair of failed relationships lafter being a late bloomer - and neither of them were all that physically attractive. I'm so jealous of the guys who got to experience being with a hot 18-21yo college girl, even once. I'm obsessed with the preppy popular sorority-girl-types, but of course in spite of the memery regarding men and aging, they exclusively go for men their ow age I never even get flirted with by anyone younger than maybe 28/29 anymore. But hinestly I wouldn't want to start a new relationship with anyone older than 24-25.

I think about just jumping off a bridge a lot. Seeing pretty young girls is so depressing, it's a constant reminder that I'm going to go my whole life looking but never touching, and then I always see threads like this which makes it 10x worse.

I know this is probably not going to change anything but I still wanted to say that this feeling of having missed out is really, really common. Do you really think a guy who had a perfect relationship with a lovely, pretty, vibrant girl that he lost over being young and stupid is going to look back on that relationship at thirty going "well, at least I got to fuck that prime teen pussy"? Fuck no, the memory of her face is either going to be physically painful or just kind of bittersweet, like lost happiness and melancholia.

Just like how many guys here are agonizing over how much better they'd feel if they just got to experience ONE woman or ONE relationship and you had some of those relationships but they don't exactly console you and you feel it doesn't count.

This feeling that others are living the real life and you are stuck with unfulfilled longing or scraps is incredibly common and one of the reasons youth is usually treated (in e.g. movies) with so much nostalgia. It's not so much for what was as for what could've been and didn't happen.

Also if you see no meaning to life other than fucking a perfect looking girl you have bigger issues than never getting to fuck a perfect looking girl. But I take it you know that.