My boyfriend broke up with me in 2003, but I refuse to fall out of love with him...

My boyfriend broke up with me in 2003, but I refuse to fall out of love with him. I'm still waiting for him to come back to me. My family has been trying to get me to move on for the past 15 years. How do I convince them to get off my back and leave me alone?

Attached: 1550985012819.jpg (955x720, 373K)

I'll date you

You won't. It'll get worse until they abandon you completely at which point it will be too late. You won't have them, you won't have your boyfriend and in the age of SJWs, women are rapidly losing value on the internet when they're trying to be more than a pair of tits.

I'd watch which bridges you're burning.

Quit telling your family all your business or better yet. Move to a different town for a little distance.

I'm fucking your boyfriend. :)

Bad girls are kind of hot

2003? What else do you remember from that time?

I'm still in love with my first crush. He's a friend of my older brother. I've been obsessed with him since I was 10 and my parents and my brother made fun of me. OP at least you were his gf for awhile I never got more than a ride home from school one day when I missed the bus.

Your family is right

Who said it was a girl?

oh god here we go

You're part of the problem

How the hell is he going to come back to you? It's been 15 years man

you do you

also thank you for posting this because I thought I had it rough but this really gives me some perspective

Wow did he take your V-card? That’s some serious obsession

I messaged the first girl I ever dated a few weeks ago. It's been 10y since i broke up with her. I really don't want to give OP false hopes though. I was severely depressed anxious & suicidal and didn't feel anything for her or anyone else for more then a decade until the veil lifted

2/10

would be decent bait if you didn't forget to adjust the numbers, it's been 16 years since 2003, not 15.

I really don't think you should convince your family to leave you alone, you need to accept what they are telling you, what's over is over and there's no going back.
Reality is tough buddy

bad bait.
try harder next time.

You’re throwing away your youth for a fucking prick who dumped you. Listen to your parents, they actually love you.

>2003

How fucking old are you? I was busy playing Gamecube endlessly in that time.

Attached: mario kart double dash.jpg (315x445, 37K)

She must be around 30-35

I'm 36. I was 20 when he left me.

>36
>still a sad lump

See, gents? You have plenty of time to unfuck yourselves. You may be bad, but not this bad, not yet. It can be avoided.

OP got all the advice they need, it's just sour bait anyway tho

You will spend your entire life like this. It's not love at this point. It's plain and clear depression. The reason for your unhappiness is not this relationship.
When was the last time you done with him? Have you broken off all contact?

Im male i loved girl in school i was 20 at that time.

>Love girl so much im dreaming about her every day
>Sit next to her try to touch her talk to her
>she is funny
>two years later she say she loves me
>Finally GF
>Week later she suck off random guy at party
>She becomes his GF
>devasteted
>Block her on facebook and avoid her forever
>She says to me to stop acting like child

Women deserve everything they get. The sadness torment and rape. Im 25 and my heart still hurts. I still cant stop thinking about her. I wish she would die.