I keep dating girls under my league cause I love how they throw themselves at me

I keep dating girls under my league cause I love how they throw themselves at me.

I'm not really attracted to any of them, I sometimes cheat on them with attractive girls just to release my sexual tension.

I started chatting a girl with anxiety that friend zoned my friends, she told me she's a virgin and called me daddy a few hours after I started chatting with her.

I simply am addicted to the validation of under average women and I don't know how to stop, I made my ex cry with my simple existence everyday of our relationship.

Attached: 1548454669639.jpg (1244x850, 634K)

If not bait then neck yourself

I literally want a hot gf to love me like my gfs do, how do I get that

I don't have this specific problem but something similar... I'm so used to girls throwing themselves at me that I'm not interested in, that I have absolutely no clue how to interpret the signals of someone who is on my level but isn't desperate.

Like, I'm a pretty attractive guy with some nerdy hobbies, so I'll go to this nerd bar from time to time, and girls will be like "you can have any girl in here," which is supremely validating. Then I end up in a club and my buddies are like "why don't you go talk to her?" and my mind just thinks "she's not talking to me or staring at me from the corner for 30 minutes, she must not be interested."

Nah mate we have the same problem.

I just decided to date the girls that throw themselves at me cause after the first one o dated I realized how much fun it is to have so much power and to not have to "court" a girl that would be in my league.

Life is hard for the lazy

youre a narcissist,

you may want to learn more about NPD to understand yourself better (it's been helping me)

Doesnt it get boring sucking yourself off so much lad?

Also the higher tier girls knows their value, so they will never really bend over the way a chubby daddy issues girl will
Give up the pipe dream and forever love that lowquality roastbeef or get a backbone and go for that which is worth something

I personally can't handle dating them. Dick won't work, and I'm ashamed to be seen dating someone others think I could be doing better than (even though I know that's a tremendously shitty thing).

The irony of the whole thing too is that I actually prefer to be a little challenged, and it strokes my ego way more to have other guys wishing they could have my girl than it does some girl worshipping me.

that makes you a complete cunt and a narcissist. Take an objective look at yourself, realise you are a borderline sociopathic asshole, and improve yourself from there.

I can't handle being single enough to game a hot girl, I can get in and out of relationships no problem with the kind of girls I date.

I also only have female friends so no admiration either way.

How could I be a narcy If I have low self esteem tards

Nothing in your post indicates this you cumdrizzled sloth

Calm your tits he may be nice to them and just have low self worth and confidence.

I am very nice indeed, they all said I'm the perfect guy, I show plenty of affection back and I'm very loving to them even trough I'm not necessarily fully sexually attracted to them.
But yeah that's basically it, I'm low confidence and it gets me up when someone actually appreciates me.

I was like you but then one girl loved me so much that I started catching feelings myself. Also I kind of lost the super high libido after turning 28 and that helped

What exactly are you here for

Your problem is like...

You let other people’s words dictate your life. Like a puppet. You think you have this super power controlling another persons life. But you aren’t looking at the whole situation from a top down view. You’re actually a pawn. You’re just fucking sluts. Respectable people have more care for an average girl with a good head on their shoulders than random women who just fucks dudes like you. Listening to your “friends” and hiding your actual girlfriends from the world is doing yourself a disservice. Making other people feel good is the power you should be focusing on. But you won’t because you have a mental disorder.

You don't have any confidence in yourself and love control, you fear rejection even if once in a while you manage to get a attractive girl and not having control.

Either that or you are a sociopath, either way take your pick. Nothing you can do, you will be unhappy for the rest of your life.

To boast about what a sadistic manly player I am!

Covert narcissist, like most people on this site.

Unrelated, wondering if I am have narcissistic tendencies.

I get so much enjoyment from having the power to make women want me, the other night I convinced a girl to leave the club with me after she told me she had a bf, she then said she wanted to kiss me after speaking to her for a bit.

I can't help it even in committed relationships, without sounding like a major humble bragger I find it difficult to not have sex with people.

The way I look at it is if you're analyzing what's in the other person's head, trying to do things that you think would make them like you, you're leaning towards narcissism.

Healthy people just express themselves freely without trying to adapt to the other person's mental state.

Most psychological problems, illnesses, personality disorders, are manifest of insufficient conditional love in the early years of one's life.
If you had chronically depressed introvert that suddenly turned energetic extrovert he'd try to find that love and unconditional acceptance he craves for without consideration of casualties.
He'd turn into a narcissist but in reality the structure wouldn't be different

Yea, I agree. I believe I've developed narcissism because my mother is one. I always had to be analyzing her to try to avoid her criticisms, now I express the same behavior with others. Trying to get over it but i'm not sure that it can ever actually be fixed.

To a degree it can. You are supposed to resurface the early experiences and live some similar but contradictory ones to challenge the narrative

A lot of narcissistic tendencies are just antisocial coping techniques for a lack of genuine self esteem. For example, someone that doesn't believe in themselves or their accomplishments gets hooked on external praise/attention, and learns how to manipulate people to get it.

Sounds like fear of rejection. I have a long term partner who I love. I'm also reasonalby handsome, confident and well spoken, and interacting with women is generally very enjoyable for me because I can flirt, tease them, and be as generally outgoing and free to express myself as I want, because I know I don't have to back it up with any real courtship/sexual prowess and that the line is firmly drawn in the sand : This women can't reject or hurt me, because we aren't going anywhere. This gives me a lot of confidence but at the same time I feel crippled that in an actual situation where I was single, it'd all fall apart because there are actual stakes and my self esteem would be on the line. This is probably your problem too.

Recently started to date one of my friends and things have been going pretty good except for the fact that we have very different sexual energy.

It's more of the fact that I'm just not as horny as she is and i'm scared that this'll fuck things up. She's not (that) ugly and i'm not lacking testosterone or anything but I just don't get how she can be so horny all the time.

This affects regular conversations too, one time we were having a conversation on what our super powers would be and she was like "I want to be able to make everyone cum within a 5 mile radius" and I knew it was a joke but she just used it as a tool to start talking about sex.

It's not like I find her or girls in general unnatractive it's just that I don't think about them as much as other guys do. Am I retarded or something?

Attached: 1509586571333.png (767x655, 457K)

You don’t deserve that

>Calm your tits he may be nice to them and just have low self worth and confidence.

He admitted to cheating on them, lol

Just keep doing what you're doing and it will eventually happen. You are on the right path, the chad path.

Attached: 11770936-chinese-style-golden-lion-statue.jpg (866x1300, 175K)

How do you find those girls

Self esteem does not exist.

Attached: 1550753500283.jpg (644x632, 136K)

Same. I used to just be scared of being alone so I dated down whenever I was single for too long, but I fell for one. Married for two years, I've never been happier.