I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF BEING A VIRGIN

I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF BEING A VIRGIN

WHEN WILL MY TIME COME?

Attached: pink.jpg (808x805, 139K)

When you quit being a faggot and kill yourself already, then hope someone rapes your dead corpse.

>Don't care about being a virgin per se
>But really fucking sad that I've never had a date or kissed or even come close to having a girlfriend

What do?

calm down man we all virgins here

If you say anything negative about females , you are an incel . Women are perfect. You are a narcissist for suggesting they could be wrong about something. You are a narcissist for not accepting that women are right in 100% of scenarios. Any time somebody brings up a woman, there is no discussion allowed, you have to agree with them or you will be called an incel and 5000 people will UPVOTE the person calling you that!

wrong thread Elliot Rodger

When you leave your basement and go outside :P

>WHEN WILL MY TIME COME?

When you stop caring if you are a virgin or not.

this

*inhales*
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd rather be a virgin than share it with someone I don't appreciate. Shit feels good but it's not a mind blowing experience that you should feel like you're missing out on.

I didn't care about that until I was twenty years old, why didn't it happen before then?

People will tell you that your time will come after you stop caring about it.

This is not true.

What is true is that once you stop caring, the experience of waiting for it turns into the experience of living your fucking life in peace.

That way, when it does come, you'll actually appreciate it more.

A quick solution if you're desperate is to just get a hooker. Go on. Do it.

But we all know you want a girlfriend, not a fuck.

So calm your tits, work on yourself, and don't cry about it. (Cry about better things.)

This is trash advice. Will i become rich if i will stop caring if im poor? Fuck that shit.

I'll tell you in a few hours

You are fucking dumb
>Will i become rich if i will stop caring if im poor?
Of course not but at least you'll be happier

don't drop the soap.

This. Come find me when you grow up, op.

>Of course not but at least you'll be happier
i dont think so. Next time think before you post.

>user doesn't agree, therefore i'm wrong
yikes. Tell your parents they've failed.

Its like 100$ to get rid of it, that's like 40$ more than your xbox live payment.

Plus it's cheaper if you go for an uglier bitch

Yes, you will, if you work hard doing something you enjoy for a different purpose. Bill Gates and Elon Musk (the latter even more so) wanted to bring a product or service to humanity to improve general quality of life and accidentally got rich doing so.

>Of course not but at least you'll be happier

Sure, I just tell myself that, and suddenly no longer worry about not being able to pay my rent.
Personally, I fell for this meme for years. Then I admitted that having no women in my life was making me miserable, so I acted on my need, tried my luck and found a gf two months later.
“Just stop caring lol“ is the worst garbage advice ever, asking you to accept like a cuck instead of doing things to make yourself happy.

Look up microscopic spines in virgin mice, and virginity on marital satisfaction.

Once you see that virginity is scientifically proven to be sacred, you'll feel a lot better about yourself.

Pathetic incel

It took me till I was 24 and lost 100 pounds before I had a few good friends and had all my firsts with my first real girlfriend. I wasn’t an autist I just never had any confidence being fat. I also learned to skateboard something that for me as a kid growing up I always wanted to do it gave me a lot of pride and even more confidence. Try to pay attention when your in any social situation and try to get better, at making friends and then at getting girls. It’s hard, but you’ll make progress and when you plato just keep trying to get better.
I’m posting this so you know it’s possible because it was possible for me, there’s nothing wrong you or anyone here worried about the same issues. I wasted so much time of my life worrying about something that I was always capable of once I decided to take action for myself and stop pitying myself and blaming others. Now I’m 26 and I can approach people with confidence and a sense of purpose, my life is it perfect but it’s a magnitude better then if I would have stayed that person. People who knew me in high school are always taken back when they see me because of how much of a different person I am. Stay strong and try to stay positive you can be the be the person you know you should be. This post is just as much a reminder for myself as it is, I hope, inspiration for you.