How do I get off probation? I have money

How do I get off probation? I have money

I’m in a program right now and on it and after I do it for a few more months I get sentenced with a misdemeanor had no sentencing yet.

Is there a way when I go in to get another lawyer and have them get me sentenced with unsupervised probation instead of probation.

Money does that right? How do I find the right lawyer to do that I’ll pay anything

Attached: 1EE90CDB-1F4D-4054-97BB-9AE5FED34809.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Regular daily 2DUI post. You know what you have to do.

What? How do I know how to pick a good lawyer? Just the most expensive? Oldest one?

>How do I find the right lawyer to do that I’ll pay anything
Literally just go to every lawyer in town and ask them what they can do about your situation you retard

does your city offer diversion programs? i had 3 felonies that are now erased. of course, it took a year of weekly meetings, other day drug tests, and monthly court appearances. but it was certainly preferable to a decade of probation...

That’s what I’m in now but literally all it will do is reduce it to a misdemeanor fucking bull shit my shit hole had no leniency no forgiveness nothing. I just want to get it put on supervised probation instead of supervised

Won’t they all just say they don’t know what a judge will do? Won’t I have to go have a meeting with every single one

sorry to hear that man. i was lucky to find an all-star lawyer who was able to pull a number of strings. i think finding someone of that ilk would be your best bet. are you in the southern US?

Nah northeast that’s why all the laws are strict as fuck. Whitest states.

I think if I have a super lawyer they could get my probation switched to unsupervised I hope but I don’t even know if my shit hole has any super lawyers it’s in the middle of nowhere.

I don’t know if I should contact a lawyer from a local city that’s 2-5 hours away or get one that’s local that knows the judges or the court or what. I’ve already done time on probation no failed drug tests no problems made every appointment

Judges and court*

You don’t know until you meet with them now will you?

It would be really fucking hard for me to meet up with them and I don’t know which ones would be the best to do it with

interesting. i figured courts were less strict up north in more progressive states. a super lawyer should have the capacity to develop quick rapport with judges outside his normal locale. the fact that you're doing well currently is great for your case. definitely do some research on local lawyers, but don't write off finding someone deeply competent from the city.

How did you find a good lawyer? Was it word of mouth? Their rates? Or did you go for someone who is older with more experience?

That’s why you do research on them online, and meet with them in person. To see who’s the best.

There’s not really a whole bit of information on the lawyers local around here just phone numbers with no reviews maybe a website they seem more focused on actual trials then this shit

So then you’ll have to meet with them in person. There’s no other shortcut.

He will run you in circles until you both die
Guaranteed

Are phone consultations a thing? Or can I at least get some good info over the phone like whether or not they think they might be able to then meet up from there

whats the difference between unsupervised probation and probation? i think its just probation and thats about as good as it gets

Unsupervised just means don’t get arrested. No rules drug tests meetings