Should I tell me therapist that I'm a pedophile? I've never harmed children and have to intention to...

Should I tell me therapist that I'm a pedophile? I've never harmed children and have to intention to, but I'm terrified of letting her know. To specify I'm a college student (20 years old) and she's a therapist that works for the school. If it matters she's in her 30's (probably 37), black, married, and has a son close to my age. She says she'd never judge me but I'm iffy towards that since she's still a human and susceptible towards human emotions and pedos tend to be considered the worst of the worst when bringing them up (and I agree).

So what should I do?

Attached: PedoBear.jpg (800x450, 34K)

>I've never harmed children and have to intention What exactly do you need her help for, what's the benefit if she knows? Is that benefit worth the risks?

Forgot to hit enter but you get it

only bring it up if it's necessary or it's a relevant part of... whatever reason you're in a therapist for

You should commit suicide or find a way to get put in prison so Bubba Jamal and Tyrone can help you out.

I confessed at 29 I have only had one serious relationship and it was with a 15-17 year old (2 years same person) when I was 17-19 and she looked at me like an actual pedo so I'd refrain OP. Don't give in if she pries like I did.She went out and laughed about it with her 3x year old friends I just know it.

Attached: 1466466020452.png (417x515, 335K)

If you are seeking help for these feelings, then yes you should tell her.

Look user, if you can control your urges, you should take this secret to your grave and never tell anyone. If you’re really serious about not acting on these impulses then they don’t need to affect your life

But the fact you posted this tells me you probably are considering doing some fucked pussy cunt shit and harming children in some way. So please do tell her, if you haven’t broken the law you can’t get in trouble but at the least she can get you professional help which you NEED in order to not hurt children

What in God’s name is sexually appealing about some mucousy brat? They are sticky, loud, demanding, annoying with repetitive stupidity... Kids are fucking gross. Even aside from the moral panic, just from an aesthetic perspective, I don’t understand pedos.

>At a place for professional help
>Can get you professional help

This is the fucking thing here, people actually want help and then it's like "oh, let's just pass them on, or call them a bad person and wait until they actually do something and victimize a kid."

I don't have an answer to help you OP, I basically just wrote a similar thread. Apparently you're not allowed to want to fix yourself, your parents just should have killed you and known you were a pedo.

Developing a sexual attraction to children is not normal, it’s not something you are born with.

The thing is user, it’s hard for people to be sympathetic to pedos when there are an infinite number of cases where lecherous creeps got locked up for molesting kids only to plead that they “didn’t mean to hurt anyone” and “couldn’t help themselves”. Remember Chris Hansen’s show? Every single troglodyte that walked into that room begged and cried that they “weren’t really gonna do anything” but the reality is they all wanted to fuck kids

I don’t know what more to say. If you’re a pedo and you want help it’s time to knuckle down and realize it ain’t gonna be easy. Admitting to it will put you in a world of bother cause no one will ever trust you that you aren’t gonna suddenly rape a kid one day, but if you can’t control your urges it’s better people know so they can keep an eye on you.

If you’re confident you can stay out of trouble, I still recommend taking it to the grave. Just because you have an attraction doesn’t mean you need to pursue it. Find relationships with adult women, but don’t EVER have kids for obvious reasons

Make sure you study the differences between Pedophilia, hebephilia, and ephebophilia. Don't want your therapist thinking you're a pedophile when you're really an ephebophile.

>Im a pedophile
Try healing your traumas first. Most, if not all, pedophiles have been molested in some way or another.

You can't really help what/who you're attracted to, the only thing you can control is your actions, and you're doing that. The only thing that could potentially help you feel better is being in a normal, healthy relationship with someone you're attracted to. Getting laid regularly always helps with the weirder urges.

Therapists want you to trust them. They would say anything to get you to open up. That’s what you should know.

Yes please do. Get help man, don't wait for the day you're no longer able to control your urges.

Don't

Because if you do it's going to mean real, real bad consequences

You're safe to. It's becoming more and more accepted. If she outs herself as a bigot, she'll lose her job. The age of hate is finally coming to an end

No.

They are legally required to report you to the police.

If you don't think you will be a problem to any kids (or adults), then don't bother about it.

also note, in jail, pedophiles are the most hated of all the inmates. Yes, that means you WILL have several dates with Bubba.

Don’t do it.Dont even think on fucking doing it.Do you honestly think you’ll get “help”?
Tell me, what happens when society discovers someone is a pedophile?Exactly, they shame and avoid him for the rest of his life.Even if you get help its not worth it man.Be smart don’t be a retard.Tell your theraphist and say bye bye to everything.

I can already picture a referral being written up and her alerting the authorities. Just like you deserve, scumbag

>Developing a sexual attraction to children is not something you are born with.
You don't fucking know that you pop psych retard, don't talk shit about things you're not qualified to judge

You can't be put into jail for admitting to being a pedophile if you've never hurt anyone you goddamn inbred retard

Lol triggered leftie. Pedophilia is a mental disease dumbass. Most if not all pedophiles were molested and this lead to them being a perverted subhuman.

Chemical castration, fren.

Fear of her judging you is not the problem here but she will report you to the police. Keep you goddamn mouth shut.

Nice try, FBI.

So this is really bad advice.

I recommend looking up the laws on what revealing this means for you. It's possible she could be obligated to report you to authorities but I believe that is only if you have or plan on acting on the urges. Don't just trust me on that though. Otherwise if there are no laws obligating her to report you she can't actually do anything without violating doctor patient confidentiality meaning she would be the one breaking the law not you. Honestly if it is seriously an issue for you I recommend telling her as long as you won't go to prison for it. I am also trying to fight a fetish I despise I recommend you commit to NoFap not necessarily because it will cure your fetish but because it will teach you self discipline. Here is the other thing, people say you can't eradicate a fetish but there is actually not enough evidence that that is true. And in my personal experience I have been able to no longer be aroused by some things I used to be aroused by. All I can say is mental health is a huge fucking clusterfuck and you will likely be treated like shit for this fetish but it probably comes from a dark place in your childhood. Anyways good luck user I believe you when you say you don't want to act on it.

You're 20 dude.

In the real world the cops pin what they can on who is most probably guilty. If some guy broke any sex laws in the area you'll be on the shitlist if you tell the therapist. Why else would you tell the therapist if it wasn't an issue for you? Confession by telling them about it.
>subhuman
>raised to be less than human
You keep using that word... I'm not sure that it means what you think it means...

Attached: izsxuepk.gif (200x230, 143K)

Do it do it. Okay it's superscary to tell her but telling literally anyone else would be worse. Don't you want to get it off your chest? Don't you want to share your struggle, get tips, maybe even a place where you can talk to people who feel the same way?

The worse that can happen is that she doesn't know how to deal with it and it's beyond her professional expertise and then she might be able to get you a recommendation. If she's worth anything at all as a therapist (which you probably can gauge by now) there's no way she'll show disgust even if just because if you are more open about it you can get support and the chance that you harm kids decreases.

Anyway, since everyone wants to cover up the important shit since you're all basically functionally retarded and can't pull your fat retard heads out of your fat retard asses long enough to cut to the real shit...

What is the pretense for your therapy as is?
Is there other evidence (Lolicon, cp, subbed to those pedo YT channels or maybe pedo twitches if those exist)? More to the point: if you don't tell them, is there still a strong chance they could find out?

Let's stop thinking in terms of faggots from Jow Forums whose dicks diamondize over shitty kids, and let's start thinking in terms of the potential of you getting shit on for this because there's a trail of potential bread crumbs.

I don’t recommend coming out to her specifically, or at all. If you do, it is possible to get help and come out confidentially. If you haven’t harmed any children, you won’t be reported and any therapy and psychiatric care will be confidential.
Another route is requesting cognitive or dialectical behavioral therapy. This will focus on bettering yourself and to focus on aspects of yourself to hopefully drop your pedo urges and focus on a better life for yourself.
Whatever you do, though, do NOT resort to cheese pizza, and if you have any, throw it out. Now.

>do NOT resort to cheese pizza, and if you have any, throw it out.
This but DON'T DELETE THEM. When you do a delete it doesn't actually remove it from your harddrive the data is still there. You need to fucking zero out your entire drive just be fucking safe. Anything that had any CP on it zero out all the memory meaning every sector will read 0. Then just to be safe burn the drive in a bonfire or some shit but just get rid of that and never download CP ever again.

Thank you for this, I didn’t know this.

They have things like ccleaner you know where you can overwrite the file many times over, including the free space where file remnants are. After six or seven passes things are not retrievable enough to be evidence even if the CIA were after you. At that point they'd just go by IP and MAC address data on the deep internet (not dark) to see where you've been though the actual laws say "possession of" and if there is nothing on the drive then you're clear anyway. Plus, Internet service providers delete IP information every few months so if a few months go by the chances of prosecution are literally zero, as the FBI only go after those of whom they are sure they can prosecute due to evidence actually being there to keep their conviction rates at over 98 percent.

Really what you have to worry about that is shit like CPUs made past 07 having backdoors and new software being made to send information to jewgle and such. Don't use shit like (((android))) nor windows ten, also known as glow in the dark ten.

Attached: 1477022932870.png (1346x1004, 243K)

Well if you fill up your hard drive to max the data will have been overwritten, deleted data is only on the disk untill new data overwrites it

but you were 17 when it started. why would she hate on that? is this common in america?