Good Evening Anonymous! It's Sunday night again! Got a problem with sex and relationships...

Good Evening Anonymous! It's Sunday night again! Got a problem with sex and relationships? Cold weather make you feel blue? Maybe you'd just like to stop by and say hello! You can do all of that here!

Attached: Op is in.jpg (800x1149, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q-HdorsEP3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/q-HdorsEP3A

I need some heavy swamp blues to get started.

Attached: Why tho.jpg (719x807, 180K)

Is it possible to gain weight without eating a shit ton of unhealthy food?

Just here to inform you that the girl you told me that ''would never be interested in me'' sucked my dick yesterday

To the user reading this, everything is possible, if you're willing to put effort and patience into it

Attached: pffft.jpg (350x350, 19K)

pretty sure the chick I'm into is interested in my buddy. This is like the 3rd time this has happened. No matter where I seem to go, there is always a better version of me, like I'm an off-brand product that's obsolete. I'm still gonna send it since its Full Send Spring tm. but I'm just tired of only being attractive to people I hate. any advice in general?

Attached: 1541291896925.jpg (1067x1200, 147K)

Fuck off with this gay ass larp

Attached: 1548779803311.jpg (720x960, 70K)

To gain mass, increase the amount of your protein intake.

Attached: Hi thar.jpg (236x420, 19K)

That's terrific!

Attached: Doggo kute0771_n.jpg (640x640, 94K)

Evening, OP
Stopping by to say hello!
Glad to see your thread, as usual.

>>im just tired of only being attractive to people I hate

Tell me more about this.
Hello! Welcome to the thread! Nice to see you too!

Attached: yes_its_your_hat_.jpg (300x250, 21K)

How to be more masculine? What makes traditional masculinity?

How do people keep going? Depression just seems to lurk over me. Things like. University terrifes me. And the lack of hope seems ever so near. Causing me depression. Some of my relatives don't believe me that I will succeed. Daily responsibilities tire me out. As i will probably do this until. I die. I feel depressed

Masculinity finds its historical roots in self-assuredness, not requiring validation, and not becoming parasitic or unsustainable to those around you.

It's like Zerthimon, balance in all things, except it's not zen. It's a constant high wire act. It's stressful. But, it's rewarding too.
Traditionally, someone masculine didn't need to be huge and stronk, but needed a resolute character, a reasonable self-esteem and the ability to assuage the worries and stresses of those around them.

At least, that's what I've learned; you become a boon to any room you enter, and you're on the road to masculinity. It's a journey thing, all Greek marble-sculptor comparisons and shit.

Feeling pretty bummed out. Last night I asked out a close friend. She said she wasn't ready for that right now.

Alright, so I know what to work on. "Just b urself" isn't an option and I've been more negative and whiny lately than I care to admit. It is annoying that I can't talk about my problems but even I'm sick of hearing about them now, so it's gonna be for the better.

Maybe my standards are just high but all the girls that openly admit they like me just irritate the shit out of me. most recent example
>be me
>21 virgin
>Be hanging with girl I like and a mutual friend
>she likes my buddy (different situation than my OP
Hey user mind if I give your SC to dumbbitch? she thinks your cute
>I met this girl for like 3 minutes in passing and I didnt remember what she looked like
>Sure.exe
>start talking over SC
>nothing special but not bad
>she was really deadset on flirting a couple times but I wanted to take things slow bc Im a robot and also I've never really met this chick
>hang out with mutual friends
>15 minute car ride with her
>suicideisimminent.gif
>one of the most vapid/arrogant people Ive ever met
>she works with autism kids and had a tenancy to talk to me like I was a child
>I act childlike in some regards so not 100% her fault but its part of an ironic statement (inb4 fag)
>she thinks she gets my jokes but she misses every mark
>I hate every second I spend with her
>have sex on the second hangout (not even date, just group hangout)
>Hang out with her one more time and then make up some bullshit excuse to stop seeing her over the phone
I really didnt like her but I needed to lose the vcard. I'm a shit person but she was none the wiser.

This is a tricky question. The worst thing you could do is some kind of fake affect. The only real thing you can do is be yourself. And be comfortable with yourself.
Sometimes it's a simple, treatable chemical imbalance that causes this. And it can be managed easily by medication. Have you ever seen a doctor about this?

Attached: I like this hatSk.jpg (720x713, 75K)

I was really depressed for the last 3 years, around christmas it got a lot better, I was actually happy. But from this happiness came anger since everyone told me
>it will get better
And I never believed it bc the 3-year streak. its back now but in slightly less intense.
moral of the story: I was wrong and still depressed so it can/does get worse

No i havent. I had doubt of taking medications. Does it actually work?

I keep comparing myself to this girl I like, and every time I mess up I feel really shitty. I used to feel as though I wasn't interesting enough for her every time she mentions something about herself. Like, I'd look back at my life and just get disappointed when really, it's not that bad.

It's Like some sort of validation yet I don't actively go out my way to please her or anything, it's just my self worth feels tied to this person so I feel like I constantly embarrass myself or that I'm "not enough this" or "not enough that."

It makes me feel lesser and it's like I've forgotten to love myself, if I did to begin with. How do I break out of this? It's wrecking me and I always put myself down and say "I blew it. It's over, I had no chance and never will."

How did you manage it thus far. user?

It happens. Set your sights on the next girl.
I see. All girls are not like that, of course.

Attached: murning after.jpg (236x374, 20K)

First, you would need to be properly diagnosed. Is it bipolar disorder? Major clinical depression? After that, the doctor will prescribe medication. Often, the first medication does not work. But don't despair. There many different types of antidepressants. I'm sure one will work on you.

Attached: 7AKVXGY9Mbc.jpg (716x714, 91K)

I'm going to bite this one cuz it's a get.

If you want to be masculine, you need to be assertive about what you want.

The reason you're being told to be yourself is because it means being strong and bold enough to be who you fucking are.

You are strong in your convictions. You find out who the fuck you are, and you be that motherfucker and stop being a bitch about it.

You have to break the cycle of negativity. You seem to reaffirm that "I had no chance, ect". And when things go sideways, you say, see, I was right. I don't deserve anything good. Well, you do deserve good things. It's starts with you convincing yourself it's true.

Attached: 017 JJX.jpg (1280x1600, 195K)

I have this fear of being laughed at my girls when asking them out. I've been rejected in the past and it terrifies me to talk to girls again. Every time I feel like asking a girl for her number or just start a conversation, I feel like they see me desperate although im not. Idk what to do to be honest.

Never be scared of defeat it isn't how you fall but how you get back up if she says no okay on to the next one you can't let no stop you from getting what you want

Roll is such a lil bitch.

>lecture hall tomorrow
>girl I have a crush on is going to sit in the seat in front of me again
>mind's going to go blank whenever we make eye contact again
>going to feel regret during the drive home because I didn't talk to her again

Attached: (´・ω・`) bed.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Does this anxiety effect other aspects of your life? How long has it been going on?

Attached: 101X9X 6675456.png (536x704, 595K)

I hadn't even thought of it as anxiety. I used to have really bad anxiety and panic attacks in my teens but I pushed through it, haven't had an episode in five years. I don't feel anxious anymore, I just feel like I don't have a shot with any girls I like. I can't think of ways to open conversations or how to progress to asking a girl out. I've done that successfully before but never made it past a first date with a girl and after getting stuck at that step an embarrassing amount of times I seem to have lost the spark to get even that far.

From what you post, it looks to me like anxiety is still a problem. It's still interfering with your daily life.

Attached: listen_up_.jpg (700x526, 24K)

My anxiety used to prevent me from doing things like going to school, attending family functions, meeting friends, etc but it doesn't affect any of those things anymore. I have a nice job and have been going back to college for the last two years. Anxiety used to manifest itself with nausea, sweating, and hyperventilation, but I haven't had those symptoms. I just feel like I'm poor at attracting women and a part of me has given up hope on that aspect of life.

Ok. To me it looks like some kind of fear or anxiety kicks in when you want to approach a girl.

Attached: 47101020_2234135110205709_7425558225967916895_n.jpg (1080x1349, 88K)

Op here.
It's Zero Dark Thirty here in Op City.
Time for me to get some shuteye
See you all next Sunday.
Goodnight Anonymous, Wherever you are!

Attached: op need slep.gif (656x368, 1.51M)

Chance of pregnancy from fingering yourself with dried cum on your fingers?

Zero

Well mostly dry I'm not sure about completely

Once cum hits the air it is dead pretty fast

Let us know when you find out.

by making suicide jokes

I know that. the one Im really into now is really down to earth and cool, not only does she get my jokes she makes me laugh too. but of course shes probably into my friend

Is it possible to be friends with someone you were once romantically involved with? I don't think I still have feelings for her but it is strange to me.

Made a stunning bunch of stupid decisions that ultimately seems to have alienated a girl that really gave me more than enough chances to ask her out by being more harsh with banter than I should have and then saying personal things about my life I didn't think what impact might have on someone who is still kind of a stranger. I don't know what I'm gonna do except just avoid her in the mean time and try to focus on work, study and training. There are a few girls who may be interested in me but they'd have only seen what the first girl saw, the very careful efforts of me to act confident and sociable to get by in life. And now I know I'm not socially or emotionally experienced enough at all to try opening up a second time without more risk.

>must look shitty enough because a coworker JUST said I looked really sad
>haha yeah just tired response, couldn't rejig my face to look ok in time

Fuck

How can I maximise my chances of having a one night stand?

>The absolute state of Jow Forums
No u fucking retard, thats not how it works. And to , you gain weight by eating on a calorie surplus, so yes you have to eat a lot of food but as long as you are eating above maintenance calories you will gain weight even by having only apples on your diet, so basically it doesnt have to be unhealthy food. You can also technically gain weight by building muscle while lifting but it is much harder. If u are a begginer I think you can only gain in average 20 lbs of muscle a year but as you progress it gets much harder and while you could eat at maintenance or even at a deficit in the beggining to build muscle, you would still resort to eating more lets say after the first year because it would be impossible for your body to build more muscle.

I just talked to a girl I've have been interest in for awhile and got her snap. What do I do now. I don't want to be that guy who just creeps but I'm very shy and just have trouble keeping up conversation. Did I ask for the snap too early. I don't want to say nothing and be weird but I also can't think of shit to say that won't just be random autism. People said she probably likes me but idk. Would she just give it to me and hope I don't say anything just to get ride of me. I don't know what to do im stressing because I've never even tried to pursue romance before and it just stressing me. What do I do anons plz help