The urge to purge is growing stronger. I was fucked from birth with these clown portions as a 5 3 male...

The urge to purge is growing stronger. I was fucked from birth with these clown portions as a 5 3 male, and all my classmates from high school have shot up to 5 10 and above. Fuck man I’m not even depressed but The thought of suicide crosses my
Mind at least a couple times a weak. I’m literally below everyone else and it’s the first trait people notice about me. Damn man, how could my life be like this. I’ll never be regular, I’ll always be the short guy. And I see all these 5 6 and 5 8 guys complaining about their height and it just makes me want to kill them.

Surgery is the only way I can grow taller at this point, I’m 22. And I’d probably have to get arm surgery too since my wingspan is a pathetic 4 7. There’s nothing beautiful about my body, and it’s NOT just in my mind.

Does anyone know of anyone who has had actual height surgery?

Attached: 4D698E66-A38D-4A94-AC28-F2ED0BF7C708.png (535x745, 529K)

Sometimes I feel insecure about being 5'11 but reading posts like this makes me feel slightly better. Thanks OP. But cheer up, go for obese girls, they love short guys.

I'm 5'1" and have no complaints with girls, work life, and relationships, try harder

For real though I get where you're coming from. My only real advice is that you can focus on it or you can choose to not. Removed of all excuses and emotion, that's all it barrels down to.

Girls and guys alike can smell in an instant if you're insecure about your height. So which option are you going to choose if you're going to be short anyways?

Actual answer to your question: The one guy I know who got the leg surgery has chronic pain and weakness now, and his body doesn't look proportional... Ironically he was taller than me even before, and his love life hasn't improved. Anecdotal, take it how you will.

If you're short just own it, the main reason girls don't like short guys is because they are insecure and tend to overcompensate. It will take some time and real-world experience but the less it gets to you the better. Just watch some always Sunny and look at Danny DeVito, that dude gives no fucks and just has fun with it.

The whole manlet thing is a meme.

Go fuck short girls, pleanty of those.

Short girls are hotter anyway

Short girls prefer tall guys

But girls hate being taller than guys so it's his best bet.

Short girls will make the excuse of "I don't want my kids to be short". Women generally view short men as low social status and social status is the #1 most important thing to women in a relationship. The opinion of her friends matters more than the opinion of the girl herself. If her friends see she's dating some 5'3 guy they're gonna make fun of her and make her ashamed to be seen in public with what's considered to be a beta male.

Attached: manlets cure.jpg (432x388, 29K)

Great, now he just looks like a midget on stilts. Also, why no pants?

Who's ass did you pull this from?

I'm pretty sure I will enforce a surgery because I want to fullfil my dream. But it's a painful surgery.. And you'll probably on a wheelchair when you will be older

My wife's family are all small, my father in law is about 5 3, but he stands taller than most, fully respected bloke and hard AF, firstly, don't deny what your dealt, secondly, from experience, your faults make you the man you'll end up being.

Try not to show your embarrassment, because that makes you a target, just fucking roll with it dude, just think, you could have been dealt a deck of shit.

If people judge you by your faults/shortcomings, they're doing you a favour by letting you know they aren't worth a shit.

Ever wondered why perfect people tend to be a-holes?

Because you don’t get to wear pants during surgery.

What exactly is throwing up going to do for you?

It's true though. Unless you can find an actual midget/dwarf girl. There needs to be 3-4" height different minimum for it not to be weird.

>height surgery
The worst part of manlets are their crippling insecurity and stupidity rather than height.

you couldn't be more wrong

AI never said I had complaints about any of those things because I dont. Intimate life is fine social life is fine work is fine. I want to be taller for myself I'm sick of looking in the mirror and seeing the short guy in front of me. I want to be taller to be more respected and stronger, even though people respect me well enough and I'm plenty strong.

Shut your fuckin face up bitch you wouldn't understand unless you were short like me.
Again, girls are not a problem... I've been told I have a handsome face and a full frame so it gives the illusion of me being much taller than I actually am, but it's my own insecurity about feeling that I'm not a full grown man. Like I topped developing too early. Which, in a way, I did.

Why don't you just admit you're short rather than try being a full-sized person. There's literally nothing wrong with being a dwarf, some people are good at mining ores and others are just normal people. Nobody even cares.

Attached: manlet.jpg (699x467, 68K)