Ok I need some female body language help

Ok I need some female body language help
If a female turns her back to you and you weren't even thinking about her but she turned her back to you so you wouldn't look at her than she wants you to leave her alone right ?

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qss4zoaMI1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well if you call women females then yeah you likely are the kind of guy that they want to avoid

What do you mean females? It's just a word...

Wrong. Females are a totally different animal. Their attention to social situations, language, and stigma is very high.

They are females solely because that aren't male and behave differently in many ways than males. Acting like neither gender exists is autistic and cringe.

As for the body language OP, it could be anything from "screw you" to "you embarrass me". It all depends on the social situation which as I said earlier, women have a much higher sensitivity for.

Calling them “females” is autistic as fuck. Sounds cold and clinical, like you’re an alien observing human behavior.

Fine, for ethics sake let's call them women.
Women are different from men. They are able to read social situations faster and better than men and are much more sensitive to body language, eye contact, and speech.

Thus, I hypothesize that what probably happened to OP was either nothing less than pure coincidence which he is reading incorrectly, or he did in fact do something to make her turn back. What this action might be however is unknown.

I've never seen anyone be so reluctant to call women "women" that's what the word means. This is everyone makes fun of incels.

Your argument is invalid and is based of the assumption that I was reluctant to call them women. Either term is comfortable with me since I myself am one of those women.

>Your argument is invalid and is based of the assumption that I was reluctant to call them women.
Nigga your post begins with "fine" that is reluctant as one can be i can hear you sigh heavily through your text.

Maybe you don't mind being described as a subhuman species but most women raise an eyebrow when they're called a fuckin female

OP here
I just look at it like a word and really didnt mean offense by it plus if women take offense to being called a female then they're way way to sensitive anyway since it's just a word used to describe a woman

Also if you are a woman answer the question in OP post
Women turns her back to you. Basically she wants to be left alone or it's a trick to play hard to get because she throws other signs
This must be some kind of game

I gotta get this chick out of my head btw. We see each other weekly

Attached: images.png (240x210, 4K)

Woman is a word to describe a woman. Female is literally dehumanizing them. You could be talking about female cockroaches or female horses or female sea slugs or what.

It's just as weird when gay sjw feminists say "males"

>Also if you are a woman answer the question in OP post
>Women turns her back to you. Basically she wants to be left alone or it's a trick to play hard to get because she throws other signs
>This must be some kind of game
>I gotta get this chick out of my head btw. We see each other weekly

Look we weren't there we didn't see what the context was we can't tell you what that situation meant when it happened to you and you try to convey it through text

Nah you're basically pretending you dont know but come on
A "woman" will only turn her back to a guy if she doesn't want him to look at her or she doesnt want to look at him

It's okay to be honest about this
We both know it's the truth

The human female species is kind of complicated. They attend jew collages where they get brainwashed with feminism and now they think whole world is against them. So they get offended by even slight dissaproval or just straight made up shit to feel offended. As for body language i can't say much.

Attached: 1549292830453.png (1600x900, 1.07M)

Yeah probably but OP is very poorly describing something that happened to him from his perception and his recollection. For all we know the girl was just like checking her phone and trying to get the screen out of the sunlights glare or something

>autist can't read body language

Surprise surprise

Implying I'm not OP
Dumb roastie... we both know she is intimated by me at this point
How do I get her out of my head btw.
This isnt uhmmm healthy

>and you weren't even thinking about her
This is absolutely superfluous information. Besides that your grammar is so bad that I can't understand what happened or what you're asking.

Attached: nigga question marks.gif (268x274, 1.03M)

Just dont kill yourself when you hit 30

Attached: 1549293333325.png (649x649, 693K)

I'm 33 years old lol don't be projecting your 10 year plan on me

Why would she be intimidated by someone who says roastie on Jow Forums

I'm really really aggressive and she notices that

Attached: 1550989537808s.jpg (110x125, 3K)

top kek. Stay strong roasty. Even if you dont have kids you will still have fulfilling life full of wonders. Okay? I love you.

Why do you assume I'm a woman? All I did was call you autistic lol

You are worse than woman. You are beta male.

Can you just fuck off
I want this thread on topic and I need some advice from women or anyone smart enough on body language

I'm socially awkward and even though I have a career I'm not good with women so any advice I need keep this thread on topic and dont pollute it with your shit trying to fight with this chick. ON TOPIC DAMNIT!!!

Im OP stop pretending to be me. He is right.

Look man
I'm not in the mood right now. Either answer the question or fuck off.

What are you going to do cuckboy?

Hell yeah dude only alpha males like yourself do alpha male things like complain about feminism on the internet and post picture of wojak.

Dude
When you result to name calling you already lost

>Calling them “females” is autistic as fuck

No it's not. Being offended by the word "females" is what is autistic as fuck

You clearly have some problems if you're offended by that word lmao. Stop it, get some help

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qss4zoaMI1Y

If you think so. Stay retarded.

Fuck yea we do. Crushing you like little worm you are is greatest pleasure in my life.