Spending 8 hours a day at work fucking sucks...

Spending 8 hours a day at work fucking sucks, the happiest iv ever been was the year after highschool where i NEETed it up before going to uni.

Am i forced to work 8 hours a day 5 days a week for the rest of my life, cause i think im gonna kill myself if thats what the next 50 years of my life are gonna be.

Is there any kind of job that lets me afford rent food and my car where i can work like 1 day a week.

Attached: samplefec736af8e2c0d7254a77e1f84a47aed.jpg (714x1000, 72K)

Try looking for jobs you can do at home? Programming?

Gotta study to earn more by doing less. Or try real estate. Stocks. Selling drugs the right way. Working in order to fund future projects. Run a resturant or a brothel or a club if you know bikies.

You don't work less just because you earn more.

As long as your saving money it's okay, you can use it to further your education or start a business doing what you want to do. Living from pay check to pay check is really the only time when it's dead end.

Depends on the job, nigger!

ha ha
capitalism

Dumbass

do a trade and be good at it then have your own business
only way to dictate your own hours

why not be a politician ? They ain't doin shit and the salary is good

1st world capitalist problems are infinitely preferable to say the problems of the average venezuelan

You're still going to have to work more than one day to make good money

Muh (((capitalism))).
Hi there spiritual jew. Typical of capitalists to laugh at people instead of boosting collective morale. How about you stop being a individualist/globalist and start caring about your tribe/nation?

You can try to avoid the problem by looking for a job that gives you more free time, like a security job or administrative assistant job. Or try to find something where you can work from home, like programming. But this route takes up-front work and will probably take years to accomplish.

The more sure-fire way to alleviate your stress is to take some responsibility in your job and actually try to do a good job. Start caring about it and spending the 8 to 5 productively. It won't eliminate all job stress, of course, but it will make it not seem like such a waste. If you can't muster up the energy for this job, find a job you can somewhat care about.

No. There are no jobs like that. Living requires work. As it should.

>Am i forced to work 8 hours a day 5 days a week for the rest of my life
No, you could be a useless parasite and become homeless. That's probably not what you want to hear though. Life isn't fun, suck it up; be thankful you aren't working 7 days a week.

Who draws this shit?

Attached: 1550580874059.gif (370x330, 325K)

>just try to forget your a wageslave xD

Gotta freelance.
When you offer a service you get to set the prices and the schedule.
I work at most 5 hours a day and at fewest 1 hour and I don't work everyday, and make 3 times rent, so food and spending money and much time to do other things. Then if my other projects do well I work part time even less.

I was a lot happier and did a lot better when Iw as working 43 hours a week as compared to 52 hours a week, but in either case I was happier than I am currently, working 0 hours a week, solving google captchas that take 10 seconds to fade in and out because even google doesn't think I am a real person.

>working less
>being this idiot
>how to ">"
> ???
> profit
> kill me now

Did you have a stroke

Just get a job where you can get away with doing nothing for a few hours every day. 40 hour weeks isn't that bad honestly what is bad is not having any friends.

If you liked your job then it wouldn't be a problem, have you considered changing careers OP?

It all boils down to i dont want to be forced to spend a 1/3rd of my life doing shit just for money

But you want shit and it costs money.

Study more or hustle harder god damn.

Just try to socialize at work. I know it doesn't always work because coworkers can be assholes but then some portion of that 1/3 of your life is spent on a healthy activity of socializing with other humans.

I just want food and a place to live, nothing extravagent

You aren't doing it just for money. You are doing it to improve your standard of living. If you only see the monetary gain by working then you are missing the bigger picture. Working provides us a purpose, and it provides us the means to make our lives what we truly want them to be. The trade for this is time, we pay with time and in return we get to live in a nice place, eat food twice a day and enjoy a hot shower. Perhaps your outlook is why you feel this way.

Work part-time.
Hacking, money laundering and treason are all an option if you want to work very little and make enough to sustain yourself.
Faking a mental illness like schizophrenia to get a disability pension is also an option.

There are lots of ways to game the system.

Do you really want to go with that route?

Start your own religion. Worked just fine for L Ron.

How hard is it to fake a mental illness for the rest of my life

You are doing pretty well without trying. I'd say it's doable