Some morning advice to start your day off right

See how much social anxiety you have after physically dominating another man in a fight. No seriously, I really wonder if "social anxiety" would even be a thing if you just showed yourself you could fuck another dude up(if you wanted). That's where confidence as a man comes from. Knowing you can defend yourself and the people you care about.

Attached: There+Will+Be+Blood+12.jpg (720x423, 37K)

Uh... that's got nothing to do with social anxiety, that's just called being a dick.

So, you have social anxiety - you want a fucking medal? It's only you and about 50% of the population that have it.

The problem with social anxiety is that social anxiety ITSELF is not a problem, it's the people that make it a problem.

Just because your not good at being social, does that make you a bad person?
No. That's just what you think.

Social anxiety is a label. Oh wow I can't interact well. WOW, THAT MUST MEAN I HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY.

You go into social situations, you feel bad, then run away. You try again, over and over to fix the problem. It isn't fixed

You give up and tell yourself

WELL I HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY, BOO FUCKING HOO.

Then every time you try to go back to practice again, you cripple yourself saying you have social anxiety, limiting your improvement by not believing in your own capability.

SOCIAL ANXIETY IS A FUCKING EXCUSE FOR A PERSON WHO STOPPED TRYING TO FIX HIS OWN SOCIAL PROBLEMS.

I fucking get it. Socializing hurts when it's not something you do all the time. Rejection hurts like hell. I fucking get it.

You think your problem will somehow go away if you give up? Do nothing.

ITS NOT 'SOCIAL ANXIETY' THATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM, ITS THE FACT THAT YOU GAVE UP AND STARTED BITCHING.

Christ.

Ok, schizo. I used to have it. But then I learned how easy it is kill humans. Why be afraid of something that can die easily? A simple well placed punch can give someone a concussion. Fall the wrong way can paralyze you from the neck down. You shouldn't be afraid of people, you should be wary, but not afraid.

Then they can kill you just as easily

Of course, but that's the risk of living isn't it?

Hahahaha. Okay, Darth Vader.

Shut up whitey. We know you've never been tested in your life.

In the end I don't think it's that simple.
Knowing that I can defend myself, fuck up someone else and make them suffer certainly makes me confident and more risk taking since most people don't acknowledge this or try to bluff it. But on the other hand, if it were as simple as that then I wouldn't have had social anxiety to some degree for the better part of my childhood and teen years.
I'd say that above all else, what makes people get over social anxiety is how they choose to cope with negative social experiences. If you have a bad outlook on life and keep suffering from bad social interactions it becomes a vicius feedback loop that will fuck you up; on the flip side if you can see through all the perceived ugliness and evilness of people and realise that they too are just humans you're more enclined to blame yourself for the actions which did influence said negative outcome and as such learn from your mistakes.
But confidence on the other hand comes from having good social interactions and aknowledging how your actions lead to and influenced said interaction; you learn to get better at things by practicing, and being experienced builds confidence in your acquired skills (provided you're not suffering from Dunning-Kruger and deluding yourself).

There's power in acknowledging the effects of your actions and taking responsibility for them.
Not knowing how to defend yourself or your loved ones is antithetical to this line of thought.

Literally a 12 years old that just saw Fight Club for the first time in his life
Everybody thinks you're a joke

Social anxious people aren't afraid other people are going to beat them up, they're afraid other people won't like them and they'll end up alienated and alone. What does the potential for physical violence have to do with it?

Stop being a bitch, why do you care if others(who aren't important to your life) like you?

Dog its early in the am but this might be the most retarded post I'll read all day. Nobody says social anxiety makes you a bad person but people with it will vouch that it's not the way they want to live life. Being anxious everywhere they go, and having a great difficulty socializing on the most minimal label. Dont delude yourself into thinking that it's something they should just get used to because thsys fucking stupid.

And op is entirely right. I'm not sure how to engage a fight with another guy without risking the repercussions but you'll definitely come out feeling on top, win or lose. One problem I think some people with social anxiety have is looking at fighting and arguing with people the wrong way. Its not about winning it's about showing you're not afraid to take an ass beating or dish it out, and the ability to express your thoughts. That's what people respect in another person. It's like talking to a girl. I'm 22 and just started talking to girls just to learn it feels better to shoot your shot and be rejected than to regret it later on.

Also returnith to reddito faggito.

If they aren't your family members they need to like you to become important to your life.

What a faggy post.
That's not where social anxiety comes from, you retarded dumb cunt. It comes from just not socializing enough. But knowing how to fight certainly makes you more likely to snap back at faggots trying to test you.

See, you think I'm telling you act like a dick. I'm just telling you not to be afraid of others. They die just as easily as you.

Death isn't really relevant to this discussion. Also you told people to get into fights to improve their self confidence, classic dick move.

If someone does something worthy enough to deserve a punch in the mouth, punch them in the mouth. I don't know where you live or what kind of people you were around growing up, but some people need to know it's alright to hit someone that deserves it.

I can tell this post is pure drivel for the sole reason that this nigga presses the enter key after each sentence. First post worst post.

it's called making it easier to read fgt.

try it sometime.

It doesn't make it easier to read it just makes you look like an illiterate retard

better illiterate than.a fgt.

OP is an idiot

Nah, you're either privileged enough to have never needed to stand up for yourself, or your a coward.

>"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to get coffee sometime?"
>"Sorry, I'm just not interested in you in that way."
>Punch that bitch in the mouth
>Crowd of people swells, carries you away on their shoulders, cheering and calling you a hero.

Sounds realistic.

I wish I was born to white middle class parents and had a normal childhood.

I grew up fighting and I know judo an did street fighting growing up, with actually pretty skilled dudes an showed myself I can lift a 300 pound dude and I am physically built and fast, I have fast reflex from fighting and skateboarding.

I don't have bad social anxiety I'm 19 but I can say sometimes like in a public chat of me or in front of a collage class I can sometimes be stiff or wonder what they are thinking, I can't beat a girls ass and a few dudes could jump me or shoot me I'm not a super hero, but a 1 on 1 fight I beat the majority or a very skilled fighter I still stand a good fight, but I don't think this helps my social anxiety I don't really have it anymore because I do talk in front of the class or big meetings, I don't talk much to say bullshit and make myself look dumb but I know some people are better speakers than I am in public and never like really been in a fight.