I despise women. They wanna know everything about you...

I despise women. They wanna know everything about you, I have had a rough life and now when I go on a date they won't stop asking me questions.

Why don't they just let me grow the fuck up? Fucking useless, worthless, subhuman whores.

Attached: 1513549086253.jpg (640x701, 77K)

some don't give a shit about your damn life in the past, did you date 2 or 3 girls only ? there are not all the same, just gotta find the good one that fits you ... Or the one you like to fit ... but that is none of my business

I would put my penis inside that girl

So in other words you’d rather take another man’s penis inside your asshole

It's fine and normal to have boundaries, but getting this angry just because someone is trying to get to know you better on a DATE is just plain delusional. That is literally the purpose of dating. You should probably step back from women in general and work on fixing your damage.

They don't actually care for you life, they just want to have something to talk about

Learn to lie, faggot

You’re just mad because your mother refused to have sex with you

Then go grow the fuck up instead of meeting people to blame your problems on and ranting about it here. Go grow the fuck up op. Go.

It's no one else's fault that you're useless, stupid, and weak. It's your own fault and the sooner you realize that, the happier you'll be.

autism

top kek

who wouldn't be mad? Hes mother refused me sex too, lucky for me one bang on her head fixed that.

That's just how a date goes: two people try to get to know eachother. Also, do you expect them to just know you had a rough life? It's not like they are intenionally asking you these questions to hurt you or something.

Your first mistake is believing that OP had a date at some point in his life.

>everybody I don't like is an incel
Hello 4chandroids!

Sounds like you’re only attracted to thots.

Why wont you ask them questions instead?

thx

Obviously.

The fact that you view all women as worthless subhuman whores is proof positive that you won't let yourself grow up. You are the only one interfering with your own development. Adopt a more positive growth mindset and see yourself evolve.

>when I go on a date they won't stop asking me questions
Isn't that the point