Is it better to be tall and skinny or buff and short?

Is it better to be tall and skinny or buff and short?

Tall buff guys need not apply,

Attached: B40F4834-9747-4EEB-9CFE-72CADE0A78BC.png (225x225, 78K)

Tall and skinny
t. lanklet

bumping to read some femanons opinions

Depends how short. If you're a literal manlet, tall skinny will win everytime, but if you're like 5'8 and buff you'll get more pussy from what I've seen.

Never believe what women tell, just what they do.

Always tall is better.
t. 5'8" Imperator of manlets

Okay I’m confused is 5’8 considered manlet or not

Attached: 5128B822-375A-476A-8DDC-7230915B1AF4.png (960x960, 1.21M)

Right is 100 x better than left.

t femanon

I gotta say, for my personal preference I like men who are tall but around 5'8 is enough for me since I'm pretty tiny. I like men who are buff since skinny guys arent that much fun to cuddle with, also, doesnt feel like they can get hurt

Femanon here.
Tall and lanky wins.

Guys who work out excessively or have a lot of muscle give me the impression that they're a closet fag, or have serious self esteem issues. This especially is the case if you can tell they take steroids. If they're short, it's even worse as you can tell they're trying too hard to overcompensate. It's just gross.

Same here. I'm 5foot tall on the dot, and will happily date any guy who's at least five inches taller than me, give or take. But if he's a gym rat, that's a solid no from me. A nice average/slim/chubby body is my go to.

What’re they supposed to do then

It is, most women on high heels are taller than you if you're 5'8".
>t. the same 5'8" guy

I don't find the muscle thing all that related to feeling safe. It's how the guy handles himself in situations and if he knows how to have an upper hand.

Hear that short men? You're all compensating for your height if you work out.

Stfu larper. If you were a real woman you would prefer the superior tall man

Just be normal. Don't try so damn hard. I'm more interested in the guys interests, cock, and financial stability.

cope

Preach. Thought he sounded like a fat gay flapping his winky around.

Cope?

>If you're a short guy, confident, and do things to better yourself.
Female mind: ewww, look at that overcompensating Napoleon complex manlet.

You sound triggered. It must really suck being a manlet. It's ok. One day a piggy will marry you and you'll live happily ever as she repeatedly cheats on you with more attractive men :).

I'm just spreading the truth, as a manlet I think fellow manlets should know it and not waste time in a vain persuit. Also working out for women is pretty retarded.

This thread isn’t gonna give any advice, it’s only gonna trigger body issues.

Both

So you're gay?
Nice.
Pls don't procreate to make more of you.

Thinking that women are a vain persuit if you have certain characteristics doesn't make me gay, buddy.

It makes you as gay as salty milk and coins pal

Curious to know how you tell if somebody is roiding?

Not really a native English speaker so I'm not getting the last part of the joke, just in case let me tell to go fuck yourself.

Oldfag here. Height does indeed give you "hot points" but you know what else does give you said "points"? STANDING OUT. For tall people standing out is super easy they just have to stand there. Have an interesting personality, dont be afraid to talk about your hobbies, voice your opinion. If you are true to yourself girls will notice and some will develop crush on you. Its all nature working, you don't have to do anything special like getting buff, writing them songs, taking them on awedome adventures etc. Just stand out from the crowd and they will come.

Weak.

newfag, lurk
some physical traits like pronounced veins and muscle fibers. They look like they are going to explode

So are you homophobic close minded racist Drumpf supporting biggot?
Nice.
Pls don't procreate to make more of you

based Stacy
let me be your 6'2" prince

The tall guy has a disadvantage to begin with, so making him skinny makes him even more disadvantaged. It's not a coincidence that all the best looking men are below 6' and all permavirgins are taller than 6'.

Tall and buff, but this is fucking hard to do. You have to eat so fucking much if your naturally thin.

Ime tall guys have the advantage, but does it matter? You're not a statistic you fuckwit, live your goddamn life and sotp worrying about this shit. Manlet here who gets plenty of ass. I'm not even strong lol I weight 125 pounds.

Jokes on you I'm short AND skinny

5'6 & 107 pounds!

I'm 6'2'' and 150 pounds.

I consistently pull girls just by going to where they are and existing. Get a nice wavy haircut, and wear clothes that don't lump you into a group (gym bro, country boy, skater) and they will all flock for you.

Femanon here. Always tall.
A short man is just out of the question, no matter how toned or buff you are.

I'd rather date a short muscular guy than a tall wimp, but that's just me.
I think the discipline and passion in the men who keep a consistent workout are attractive qualities.

Who among us has the ultimate authority to say which one is better? Name a single person who speaks for every other person and their opinion about this.

6'3'' skinny guy reporting in. Weigh 180lbs. Run 4 days a week.

It all depends on the woman, to be honest. Some girls like tall guys (most do, to be honest), and others like shorter men with muscles. There are plenty of women who like either kind of man.

Honestly, though, I laugh internally so hard when I see guys who are 5'8'' or shorter who are roided out of their ass at the gym trying to bulk up. It's blatantly obvious they're doing everything they can to look bigger due to an insecurity about being short. Nobody really cares.

It is much healthier to own what you have, and be proud of it. I can't really get buff. I have nerve damage that makes weight lifting nigh impossible. I still have abs, though, due to running all the time. The pain puts so much stress on my body my back spasms.

Ya, exactly. Whenever a short guy does something like work out or study for a test he's doing it because he's insecure about his height. Whenever a tall guy works out or studies he's obviously doing it for himself. This is why nobody likes short men. Their entire existence is focused around compensating for their height.

Manlet here. Can confirm this is the case. Everything I do is so I can compensate for my height.
>bought a dog so I could feel taller than another organism
>learned how to play the uke so I could serenade women and hopefully distract them from my minuscule height
>drink 8 glasses of water a day so I can be more hydrated than tall men
>bought some items on amazon so I could make Jeff Bezos the 5'7 manlet king richer.
>waved to my neighbor the other day because putting my hand in the air made my figure look taller
Etc etc.

Fucking dumb slut

was believable if u didn't post the last sentence little dwarf

Girls just like guys who are taller than them. The build is entirely preference

Average height is 5'9"

>Big dick and rich
Typical

>takes care of themselves
>"what faggots"
Why are people retarded?

Lot more of you to fill in to get buff. One negative of being tall. The other is sports cars ;_;

I'm 5'5 myself. Skinny as can be and even I get that feeling that short guys who have muscle are overcompensating for something. It's alright to have a slim/lean physique because it look palatable on shorter guys but if they are out right buff it's certainly some mental issues they are dealing with.

Women prefer lean muscle anyway

I feel you, user. It's probably the least attractive body type outside of being fat.

It depends--
why is he short?

Average means you're looking up half the time.

It also means im taller than 90% of all women.

>implying you won't cherish your wife's vagina one day
that's probably all she meant and financial stability just means that; being financially stable and not a mooch. I'm sure you expect this from your future spouse as well

based and redpilled

I know, i just trollin. :p

Thank you. :)

You need to specify a range. How tall is tall, and what weight for that height counts as skinny? Does skinny mean weak, no functional strength?

How short is short, and how buff is buff?

Yeah short men compensate by hitting the gym; tall and skinnies comp by wearing sleeves and long bottoms. Option A takes more effort.

Lots of women compensate: makeup, heels, skimpies, laughing loudly at nothing. It is a cope; a cope is not a bad thing. Anything is better than adopting a defeatist attitude because you werent born with a mahjong set of genes.

Vote short and buff for function. Better protector.

Lower center of gravity with higher mass and torque is good to scrap with.

This man will carry all your groceries, move house, haultrash, push the car when it stalls.

For aesthetics, the tall and skinny. He gets noticed in a crowd. Makes all your friends envious.

But he will be calling the other guy to push his car.

Speaking as guy, if offered a choice to reincarnate with my current brain, take short and buff.

tall guy here
you better have some big tits

I'd honestly much much rather be with short and skinny than tall and muscular :)

5 foot 4 inches here. Very insecure about it but I am currently working on my insecurities.
You'd think there is something out there medically speaking that can at least give you one more inch or two.

Just date 5 foot chicks.

Sorry manlet, us short girls were made for tall man dick. Obese women may be more up to your speed.

Attached: sorry manlets.png (735x907, 684K)

Idk user I'm 5'9" and I'd say only about 20% of men are taller than me. I live in Canada, and in this statement I'm excluding all the Indians

Being in shape>>>skinny

Attached: dfgf-696x412.jpg (696x412, 47K)

Literally the /fa vs /fit argument, tall and skinny iis ideal for looking good and being able to still buold muscle, short people should be nothing but muscular, it is much easier for short people to build

I'm not even short but fuck you cunt

curl up and die

>Whenever a short guy does something like work out or study for a test he's doing it because he's insecure about his height.
>Whenever a tall guy works out or studies he's obviously doing it for himself.

The thing is even if the short guy is secure in himself women will automatically see it as compensating. In the same manner women will see the tall guy as simply bettering himself even if he's actually doing it because of insecuritires. They will assume a manlet is insecure because he's short.

Why would I mess up my genetics by going out with a womenlet? I'm 6'4, Never went out with someone who's smaller than 5'9/5'10, in what fantasy world you live where I would want my kids to be a bunch of midgets?

Attached: 1485535902455.jpg (200x211, 20K)