Try tinder

>try tinder
>nothing so far
>scrambling to think of a good bio
>first attempt was just jokes in various languages I know (I'm trilingual)
>nothing
>second attempt was something simpler (ex.: ice cream dates only)
>nadda
>third, fourth, and fifth attempts were just copypasta'd bios from elsewhere
>nope
>sixth attempt was just a cheeky "do people even read these?"
>still nothing
>seventh and final attempt was literally just my height (6'2") and nothing else
>now I'm getting matches near daily

Women really don't care about character and personality.

Attached: bemused-spongebob.jpg (228x320, 21K)

or maybe bios 6 through 7 were just way too autistic and by just listing your height you're not immediately showing off your power level

>6 through 7 were just way too autistic

I meant one through six

>your character and personality are so offputting
>that your height is your redeeming character
Ouch. You didn't even contribute to your height, that's all on your parents.
People get by with bios all the time and they're the ones who get more than fuckbuddies. Do you expect girls who pigeonhole you for your height to be deep, interesting or worth hanging around?

I will never understand men like you and I'm a man pushing 30. You're just so backwards; it's like you literally believe the world owes you a girlfriend even though you don't really seem to like people a whole bunch in the first place.

>ice cream dates only
Ffs, that's a good one. Dunno what to tell you.

We do care about about character and personality. It’s just that we have the option to find guys with that + whatever height we want

I do not understand this ice cream date memery. Please explain to the dinosaur.

It's cute, innocent, and doesn't expect too much from anyone. Plus, who doesn't like ice cream?

As a girl myself... Hmmm how to say this lightly... tinder, bumble, badoo, etc. Are hookup apps, some might look a relationship but without a doubt I will say 60-70% aren’t, so I might give a look to your bio but what I might be looking for is someone who attracts me physically, so no matter how “funny” your bio is, no matter how many pick up lines you know, I will swipe right if I have the hots for you, after that I’ll test how good you are with words because that’s what the messaging part is for...
So in resume
1. I check your photos

2. I decide if I like or not

3. If I do I will wait on you to text me first (not 3 seconds after we matched it I will know you are desperate...)

4. I will see what kind of guy are you
a. Socially awkward who doesn’t know how to talk to girls (incel)
b. A jerk who has the looks but lacks the brains
c. An average guy who is not a jerk but understands this is for hookups and is not a weirdo so he knows I’m not looking for my soulmate on these apps

5. We go on our first date, but no sex, and if I feel comfortable enough in our second-third one I will say yes to sex...

It really surprises me how many tinder guides there are and how many losers still cry why they don’t get enough matches if “I’m a funny nice guy” blaming girls for “ not caring about character and personality” in a god damned app made to get HOOKUPS

Attached: 86B89B43-6942-40E1-9E16-D36D489D09FE.jpg (700x840, 87K)

Oh, I thought this was young people code like "netflix and chill is" for something else. Its literally just going out to get ice cream? That's nice.

.... Why aren't there more women like you?

Attached: Bird with arms 1.jpg (400x529, 38K)

She wont have sex with you fag

Don't care, I'm just glad to see someone with a good head on her. Too few of those these days.

that's what second dates are for

There are, just man, I am so sick and tired of these poor fellas blaming girls for being awkward or trying too hard, or not taking care of their physical appearance, sorry (And I don’t mean have a sixpack and a beard and be 6’5’’) I mean be attractive for fucks sake (get a nice haircut, use nice clothes, do take care of your body, use perfume) simple shit like that.

Men want sex, probably as much as women do BUT men are way, Way, WAY more obvious about it than women, so much you start looking desperate and guess what? That’s not sexy or attractive

>Women really don't care about character and personality.

Correct. Read Sex and Character by Otto Weininger

Attached: 59602885.png (279x291, 176K)

>Otto Weininger
Yeah, follow and guide your life by a dude who was accused of plagiarizing. And then disappointed and depressed went Vienna to spent his last days with his parents and killed himself at 23

Rustic edge lord

There are so many girls like these... all my girl friends are more or less this.

I would add that even if it’s a hookup. No one is interested in a neet.

There actually aren't many women like that. Hell, there aren't many people like that to begin with. They tend to be too surface-level oriented to have such insights. Most people tend to be pretty shallow and naive.

Bios mean nothing on tinder. It's all looks.

Lol after that chick posted the truth incels stop to reply

those are apps are for losers who cant talk to people face to face.

Why are you waiting 3 dates if you're looking for hookups?

That's your average millennial in a nutshell.

i have literally never seen a single woman at any social event, ever. i go to bars, i go to clubs, i go to school functions. they all have a fiance, or a boyfriend, or they travel in packs of 15 to avoid talking to men. when i get a number they ghost me after the bare minimum of small talk
men want women, women don't want men. good riddance, i hope the human race goes extinct. i blame marxism and the jews

Well, to be completely honest, I only sleep with men I find attractive (both physically and mentally) that means I have to like the dudes I’m riding as easy as that, and a second or third dates give me enough material to make a decision between wether I like to bone this dude or not.

I dont use tinder anymore so I will throw out my bio for anyone to use. I got messages multiple times a day about how "cute" or "funny" it was:

"ouch oof it hurts it hurts being this handsome and funny ow I didnt ask to be this amazing oof owie"

Unironically did it for jokes but it worked

>social awkward guys are incels now

welcome to women

This

Either this thread is complete bait or OP sucks. I've never had to put in any effort to pull and I'm overweight and average height.

Everyone except chad is an incel according to modern society.

Just cut your balls off, you fucking faggot.

It's like saying all women with more than one partner are whores. Stupid generalizations and buzzwords. Pisses me off.

>your character and personality are so offputting
>a tinder bio shows your true character and personality

Attached: shi.png (500x595, 105K)

>all you have to do is check 50 boxes in my flow chart user :) c'mon why do you have trouble with women user?

>go on a website designed for hookups
>surprised when people only care about your physical appearance

How often do you think guys select prostitutes based on their personality?

If I was to go to prostitutes I'd take the less attractive one that I can have a good time with on all levels and not just sexual over the one that's pure sex appeal.

>>your character and personality are so offputting
It's literally just his Tinder bio you dense fuck

That's pretty hot

>>seventh and final attempt was literally just my height (6'2") and nothing else
>>now I'm getting matches near daily
He found out

Cringe, but redpilled

Jesus, how many sexual partners has the average modern women have trough her life?

2 per weekend multiplied by 10-15 years

Everything Weininger said is 100% true.

You are right, I was too harsh, social awkwards aren’t necessarily incels...
> But I will say that easily 2/3 of the OP adv/ threads like this are...

You can’t put a standar, just as there are girls looking for a relationship, there are those who are not, or in my case someone who threw away a 5 year relationship because we were too young and we were just simply not happy, we were almost getting married and realized we had nothing in common we got so used to please our parents and we were going to live a miserable life and relationship just to make them happy, so after a year and a half of that I know I don’t want a relationship soon, hell, I want to explore and do whatever I want :)

Kind of this

Except since I once used Tinder for relationships (and found one after many swipes and dropped conversations), I'll say that bio's are important

If I find the man attractive but the bio denotes some trait in their character that I would have a hard time accepting then I'll swipe left on him no matter how handsome he is. After that, we chat, probably for quite a while, date but no sex for quite a while, in the meantime see how we click and if he's able to wait.

What's with girls and testing how long dudes can wait? You realize we are just talking to a bunch of other girls in the mean time?

As a guy I'd prefer a girl that can wait. No reason to rush things

Weak bait is weak.

Why not look up the statistics? Around 6-8.

>You realize we are just talking to a bunch of other girls in the mean time?
You do realize girls do the same? Actually You are being picked up and not the other way around, imagine this, you are just a small little circle in her list of circles that women use mostly to boost their self-confidence every now and then or to try to meet someone cool once in a blue moon.

And it is not just you, every guy is just another circle with a name and a picture in her list of circles with names and pictures.
You are somehow not that real to her.
So while you kid yourself and say you’re with someone else... guess what... they’re too...

Well no shit, the whole reason I'm doing it is because they're doing it.

Well that last comment reflects otherwise dumdum
> You realize we are just talking to a bunch of other girls in the mean time.
When you know you’re not, if you were there would be no reason to create this dumbass thread

He was a proto-Elliot who used bigger words.