The White Ethnostate

Pic related is where we're going to start it.
All of us should pool our money into here and just start our own nation in Antarctica.
Who's going to stop us?

Our ancestors were pioneers that conquered lands some at the time may have considered uninhabitable. Let us do the same with Antarctica.

Attached: antarctica_locator_map_nbv_20170213.png (1207x1233, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homes/?searchQueryState={"mapBounds":{"west":-126.41039662203883,"east":-115.35415537796115,"south":45.073925219171436,"north":49.43863058535165},"usersSearchTerm":"washington","regionSelection":[{"regionId":59,"regionType":2}],"isMapVisible":true,"mapZoom":7,"pagination":{},"filterState":{"lotSize":{"min":4356000},"isNewConstruction":{"value":false},"isForSaleForeclosure":{"value":false},"isComingSoon":{"value":false},"isCondo":{"value":false},"isMultiFamily":{"value":false},"isTownhouse":{"value":false},"isManufactured":{"value":false},"isSingleFamily":{"value":false}},"isListVisible":true}
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is our flag, the flag of new swabi.

Attached: flag.png (1000x602, 15K)

Antarctica isn't real

But why?
There's plenty of good land available for cheap in the Pacific Northwest.
I think the best thing is for us to purchase as much of this acreage as possible and start development on farms and structures. Start selling goods at farmers markets in the cities. Maybe model the beginning of the Amish and Mennonite ways. It'd be way cheaper and our people are already here.

zillow.com/homes/?searchQueryState={"mapBounds":{"west":-126.41039662203883,"east":-115.35415537796115,"south":45.073925219171436,"north":49.43863058535165},"usersSearchTerm":"washington","regionSelection":[{"regionId":59,"regionType":2}],"isMapVisible":true,"mapZoom":7,"pagination":{},"filterState":{"lotSize":{"min":4356000},"isNewConstruction":{"value":false},"isForSaleForeclosure":{"value":false},"isComingSoon":{"value":false},"isCondo":{"value":false},"isMultiFamily":{"value":false},"isTownhouse":{"value":false},"isManufactured":{"value":false},"isSingleFamily":{"value":false}},"isListVisible":true}

The Homestead Act might be worth looking into too,, if it's even still a thing.

No, Antarctica should be split up into ethnostates for nonwhites

Non whites aren't explorers. They do not posess the faustian spirit.

That’s why we should dump them all in Antarctica

Yes but if we colonize antartica we make history

We can't make it an ethnostate. The Somalis will follow along.

Can you explain to me what your plans are with the land? How you plan to easily export whatever good you think you grow and develop there? How do you traverse the land?
Shit in the PNW you can grow dense amounts of hemp in 1 acre. Do you know how much that's worth? Paper, fibers, fuels...

Ourguys are already there.

Hitler did it, so can we.

i'd prefer

Attached: Antarktisches Reich.png (1000x666, 12K)

Attached: newswabia.jpg (600x600, 51K)

The earth is flat

At least you'll have a lot of room

Attached: 1522722027530.jpg (960x958, 163K)

No. Running. Away.
Stand and fight.

Nothing left to fight for

>implying the true Aryans won't zap the shit out of us with their rayguns from their UFOs when we get too close to Neu Schwabenland's borders
We should ship the Jews there and let the literal, actual Nazis show them what a real Holocaust looks like.

Good. All stormfags should be shipped to antarctica with no possibility of return to western society. Any attempts to escape antarctica should be punished with lethal force. Enjoy the 9 months of winter, you worthless faggots.

you

Attached: 56%2.png (898x904, 971K)

There is no ozone cover and with our white skin we gonna get skin cancer. We will have to build massive domes to live in it would be like Logan’s Run

Attached: C8D35334-A477-4952-8404-BD4139040099.jpg (716x816, 272K)

>• Black: Often used to represent determination, ethnic heritage and/or the defeat of enemies. It can also be used as a symbol of death or mourning.
>• White: Seen as a symbol of peace, purity and harmony, and has also been used to represent surrender in times of battle.
>• Blue: Signifies determination, liberation, alertness and good fortune.

This.

>>implying the true Aryans won't zap the shit out of us with their rayguns from their UFOs when we get too close to Neu Schwabenland's borders
And this. If we are to have any business in antarctica it's to sabotage the NWO's effort there.
Otherwise prepare for their return in your home country, so that they will be greeted as true liberators when the time has come.

But how do we know they are coming? Where is the actual evidence beyond circumstantial things and conspiracy myths

what a good goyim

One day.

Attached: ReichZeit.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>LETS ALL ESCAPE TO ANTARCTICA GO-GUYS!

Fuck you cunt. I'm staying where I am so I can die for my people.

If you were willing to die for your people then your govt would already have gotten rekt. Who are you kidding.

it is a giant no-go zone on account of the ancient antidilluvian ruins of the Gods. you would have better luck doing what the germans did and focus on contacting nonhuman or extrahuman intelligences, developing yr own exotic energy tech and leaving the planet.
i’m down if yr all not a bunch of untermensche wannabees.

the actual evidence is all around you. Byrd is not a “conspiracy myth” nor is much of what you have apparently glossed over. start with Hitler surviving and fleeing to south America. lol “conspiracy myths”

>Who's going to stop us?
The dome surrounding it, obviously.

you have no sense of style, the swastika is ugly as hell

retard, antarctica is going to melt and become the most fertile land on the planet
why would you waste that on niggers?

there is no antartica you kike shill and you know it!