Strozk transcript released

Get to work finding juicy nuggets

dougcollins.house.gov/sites/dougcollins.house.gov/files/06.27.18 Interview Of Peter Strzok.pdf

Attached: 0043D756-3B07-4073-AB3D-5C26A77AC3FE.jpg (900x600, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/sjnbpo.pdf
dougcollins.house.gov/sites/dougcollins.house.gov/files/06.27.18 Interview Of Peter Strzok.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nu/pol/ doesnt care

Attached: just.gif (260x217, 2.97M)

You guys found anything yet?

just started reading. so far i found out his name is pronounced "struck" not "stroke"

when do we get to interrogate the real criminals of fbi?

Nigga im at work browsing on shit breaks. Why dont you read it and summarize it for us you neet faggot?

DOTR

There's another thread on it, but it's been slid hard. Guessing people don't want this to be seen.

nice larp

Attached: this.gif (360x355, 2M)

So far at page 45 he is getting questioned about the texts to a lovely Lisa. Nothing worth seeing yet.

So youre not gonna read it yourself, you're just gonna bitch and moan that others aren't doing the work for you.

Got it.

Smirk is going to JAIL for attempting a SILENT COUP against the sitting President of the United States!

Lock him up!

> juicy nuggets
Das rite, wiggas. Gibs dem KFCs.

bump

Attached: 1524150842726m.jpg (1024x653, 149K)

i'm reading it right now faggot. on page 23. now stop being retarded

Attached: sausage.gif (500x375, 943K)

bump

Attached: strock-mistress-wife.jpg (640x360, 70K)

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information in your links for the past 2 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

Bump

Anyone else purposefully fuck up Google’s dumb AI captcha?

Sleepy shills GET OUT

>working for trump
>doing it for free
no thanks

Attached: 1551995767989.jpg (500x333, 135K)

nothing ever happens.

>I’m just expressing myself

Attached: DEBFAF12-999F-4964-942C-734EB31513AC.jpg (640x338, 59K)

bump

>muh russia from fake dossier

Attached: 7EE14029-241F-4A6C-99D2-2B4CB4A088FF.jpg (640x370, 61K)

god I fucking hate this guy

Exactly. Nu pol has jobs that’s why it sucks now.

Everyone is over on infinity chin doing digs there and contributing in the discussion. Thanks for posting, though, and have a bump.
Also post your dig and dig info on QRV pls.

It's not a matter of caring. Do you know how many similar documents I've combed through only for anything relevant to be [redacted]?
Ask yourself this. Why would those in power willingly give up anything that might incriminate them? This is an exercise in futility.

Gowdy: What did you mean by "Trump is a fucking idiot"?

quite an extensive read but sad to say its another nothing burger folks

>my own definition for the word concern

Attached: 1874ECF5-9157-47CC-8C45-C1607A8A3825.jpg (640x678, 91K)

That’s what I’m seeing to. Granted, I haven't analyzed the full document.

Attached: FE512E4A-94F0-4F2C-98E0-CE32D7AE1E5A.jpg (305x165, 6K)

literally no one even cares about this political bread and circus. where’s my $1k per month? offer me that and i’ll care.

Attached: 72EB707B-5117-4A47-9184-88DA2ECFF3BC.jpg (640x833, 105K)

Dude fuck the fuck off

Attached: 1552356056889.jpg (824x962, 195K)

discord trannys will slow down eventually, nothing we aren't used to

Yeah, skynet is going to be shooting missiles at a lot of RVs it has mistaken for school busses

Shut up free gibs retard

bump

Thank you, user!
You've the one user who actually gets it.

Again, thank you for your efforts. The more I see of Strzok's testimony, the more I hate the arrogant fuckwad.

Would like to know what that “sensitive source” was. My guess is it was one of those involved in the set up.

Attached: 252445B5-C908-4E31-A675-7C30E38A9652.jpg (512x1024, 118K)

>stroke
obviously a fake name

Peter Strozk

Dick Stroke

haha it's a dick joke

Gowdy leaving no stone unturned. kek

Attached: IMG_20190314_122146.png (692x139, 19K)

kek stale pasta but one of my fav

Chris Steele probably

He just looks cartoon B-level movie evil.

Another thread

>I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.
found your mistake, I ate pure LSD crystals, several grams worth, after me and Jesus finished our golf game and he explained eternal life to me he assured me that the linked text has enough incriminating evidence in it to lock every man woman and child on planet earth for life

better dig it out you're almost there!

Bump

It was probably john brennan

Which means his source was a disinformation campaign which he new at the time was a disinformation campaign which is why he texted “there is no there there”?

RELEASE THE FISA

Brennan possesses the worst of all attributes that one should have when pursuing public service, in my opinion. Strident, close minded, ideological...

Hes got a thing for ugly, thin lipped brunettes, huh?

when i fucked your mother in the ass she said Strozk was the best fuck of her life. Believe he confirmed it in his testimony.

Gowdy has to be one of the best controlled ops I have ever seen. Manages to sound like such a fighter and do absolutely nothing.

Attached: carl.jpg (986x553, 96K)

For a low T, balding man that's probably the best he can do.

he's so gay he can only hang around with alcoholic women

tell us who’s going to jail former agent strzok

SEARCHABLE PDF

Bump

Checked. Glad to help.

I love how it's all blowing up in the globalists faces. We really should bring back the noose for these fucks. An American past time for saving America

user in the other thread thinks he's found the smoking gun on Clinton: pg. 119

Here is your smoking gun.

Strzok, while still employed by the FBI, admits on record that Hillary Clinton sent and received information marked as classified via her private server.

....why did this take so long?

pg. 119

Attached: 665544.png (744x541, 101K)

It starts to get spicy with Gowdy page 104

>destabilizing for the deep state

Attached: 01790B4C-3490-47F5-93A4-70F4C6BD7261.jpg (640x868, 143K)

>Venezuela
How are you posting? Isn't your country's entire infrastructure shut down?

>what is a proxy

>posting smoking gun
>not smocking gun
come on now

Well, of course there's a difference between a smoking gun and a smocking gun.

bump

bump
remember FBI user
youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0

Attached: pol_fbi_anon.gif (4024x7877, 2.15M)

Was the "sensitive source" Hillary Clinton?

Attached: Clinton_Cousins.jpg (494x723, 60K)

tl;dr - was he right?

Dunno, somewhere in the cap he mentions putting out false info so it muddies his tracks a bit, so it's up to interpretation.

bump

bump

bumpu

Attached: 1518679015955.jpg (1024x979, 72K)

The only person that should bump this thread is the same person who had the authorization to jail all these treasonous fucks
But Trump won't? Occam's Razor fuckkkers

Attached: 1452598579897.gif (460x275, 971K)

A lot of it is accurate.

fuck off nigger
le bump just for you

Attached: funny_odd_mix_7708730_tytyjdtyjdyujkyu.jpg (500x677, 75K)

bump
hoping strzok gets sent to prison and assraped and bludgeoned to death by AIDS riddled inmates on livestream

bump

>lifetime memberships
I wonder if that place is still up and running...

Bump

Yeah, it is. In 2016 FBIanon tells us over and over to follow the Foundation, not get distracted by the email server. Now we get Strzok admitting the Obama DoJ had a deal with the Clintons to keep the CF server out of it. That's where the worst stuff always was. He also said to watch human trafficking, and that's been a growing story ever since.

About the only thing he got wrong was his guess that Bill Clinton would die within a year. But he looks like a corpse, so can't blame him for that.

>Manages to sound like such a fighter and do absolutely nothing.
That's exactly what Congressional committees do. Gowdy did a good job all things considered, he somehow managed to at least snake in the Hillary email server investigation with the DoJ, even though they chose to sabotage it. All he could ever do was say things, it's up to the DoJ to take any action.

bump

Is that how they remain in power? It just seems like all bark no bite theatrics. Its really all so tiresome.

>remain in power
Gowdy decided not to run again. He did all he could in the position he was in. To claim he could have done more just proves you don't understand how little influence a single Representative has, even if he's chairman of a committee.

Yeah, well Jow Forums died. Their is a better chan now.

God stealing our memes and then sucking all of the life out of it.. these discord trannies are a really bizzare expression

kinda gives me the shudders, it comes across like a reanimated lich.

So MIGApedes, found something? It has been more than an hour now.

Thank you. Much better for digging.

bump-a-rooni

Attached: 1532285165269.png (333x330, 191K)