I wish i was white

i wish i was white

Attached: 1552570735439.jpg (2222x1830, 1.96M)

it's really not all that great

Going extinct, and destined to watch our legacies fall into obscurity? Ruined by the brown people who drown us out of existence?

Attached: if only.jpg (440x534, 13K)

Arab here, trust me, you don't want to be white, they are very weak and don't protect their women

Last person that attacked my woman got caught a bullet and died. Speak for yourself frog, but as others said it's great being white for the coming grand solar minimum but in terms of being white in this subversice culture, it's trash

>they are very weak
PFFFT AHAHHAHAHA. Do I need to remind you of France's Eurovision entry?

living with the understanding that your people are committing suicide?

I'm happy I'm not white

Attached: 1551746388671.jpg (640x721, 67K)

>i want to be the victim of the slow genocide of whites
Wierd.

Imagine the euphoria that must eminate from such a basement dweller as he pretends to be anything close to what his ancestors were

You're from Japan, of course you're not white you're Japanese and should be proud of your country. Unless you're that leaf english teacher in Japan

get some white sperm (smart not stupid white person)
make white/hapa person.

Americans aren't white, lol!

Attached: smug wendys.gif (500x443, 969K)

No one today is nothing like his ancestors were, from no culture

so does the vast majority of Jow Forums
the sooner you realize that Jow Forums is at least 50% spics and mutts pretending to be white, the better

Attached: 1546888000138.jpg (768x960, 141K)

shitpost

same brother

Lies

It's ok. I'd rather be polynesian or something.

Seethe and cry more

Attached: 4D86130D-BBA5-4464-B28B-0D45999E6D74.jpg (1104x927, 232K)

Well 50% of this boards traffic Is Americans soooo

more likely he's some spic sailor from the u.s. navy

>going extinct
Wow, you've been psyoped. Going extinct would be like some south american jungle tribe with 50 members left. There are 10s of millions of whites left in the US alone. We are under attack and def in a bad trend with regard to demographics from a democracy and voting block point of view, but lamentations about extinction are a bit emo.

Come at me

Attached: 513C79AF-CEE9-4197-A146-E4992683C873.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Where did Americas Europeans come from?

It's ethnocide

Hell

You are literally using an american character as your reaction image

Attached: 1549850537934.jpg (470x470, 31K)

And why is so?
Philippines is not so bad. There is more to come and even more to get lost. Getting used to it is normal and vital if you want to survive. As for now:
Defend your country from China and US.

The UK, who are not europeans

I wish you were too. We could use the numbers.

Stupid question, but I know what you’re trying to say.
Old europe wasn’t too bad up untill the niggers and mudslime started coming.
We pretty much already got the majority of the whites out already, leaving europe as a godless shithole

Attached: 48015141-A3FD-4C23-9EAF-BC4758DF27D6.jpg (554x793, 246K)

He’s a dumb kraut, what can you expect?

Attached: 36792B9A-E0D5-40AB-B499-813BEF1394DC.jpg (758x1024, 196K)

You treat your women like dogs. They have to wear sheets to cover their bodies because the average arab would rape them on site. That's why all arabs and sub saharan negros rape european women at first glance.

My best mate is half english white, half phillipines. Dude is awesome. Got that white mentality combined with high asian iq.

I think we should sometimes choose /dispossession/ when we talk sometimes -people will roll their eyes at /genocide/. On the other hand, /dispossession/ might make them go 'Aw, sucks to be you, for what you did to the Indians'.

Attached: american-indians-thinking-white-people-are-a-bad-idea-worthy.jpg (506x656, 120K)

I wish I was a black refugee in Germany.

Attached: images (17).jpg (667x460, 22K)

>i wish i was white
Why? Literally every fucking brown and even most white people blame whites for everything. why would you want to be white?

> Phillippines
> high IQ
'k

Yeah but yours is like the only race even near us. Literally every other race on the planet other than us feels nothing but shame when they compare themselves to us.

>this level of denial

>implying sandniggers are strong
>implying they don’t beat the ever living shit out of women when they as so much as toe the line

Correction, you wish you were either Chad Thundercock or Stacy Thundercunt. The average everything White guy or girl isn't all that much better off than you. Hell, top tier jungle gooks>low tier Whites. Seriously. I'm being serious.

only northern and central filipinos are high iq

every southern filipinos are jungle and farm niggers

This. We once lost 2/3 of our population. We bounced back. We can surely recover this.

What’s it like not being able to grow facial hair except a tiny wispy mustache and perhaps a few strands of hair on the chin?

Attached: C8E32AC4-6F2A-4164-974B-48D5CF7B5278.gif (200x115, 1.19M)

you dont want to be white. whiteoids are an inferior race of subhumans who are easily subverted by the superior jews, at least if you listen to pol

pathetic
being white doesnt automatically make ppl respect u more pinoy
white ppl have their own problem
ching have their own problem
same applies to other race/ nationality

Attached: 1548601269475.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

Based

Attached: F9DD4E3E-B1D3-475F-9B86-539BC3BC4ABE.png (637x583, 125K)

When I was at Jow Forums before,
couldn't leave another post,
I tried to start a thread,
but I couldn't get no bumps,

You all know how to shitpost,
in an ugly world,

I wish I was white,
your so fucking white,

But I'm a ching chong,
I own a nail salon,
what the fuck am I doing here,
I don't belong here,

I don't care if it hurts,
I'm gonna practice some kung fu,
I'll get a perfect yellow body,
And I'll become a Buddhist monk,

I want whites to notice,
when I'm not around,
I wish I was white,
You're so fucking white,

But I'm a ching chong,
I'm a yellow man,
what the fuck am I doing here,
I don't belong here,

ooooooooooooohhhh ooooooooooooooooh

I'm eating dog again,
I'm eating dog again,

That nigger nose...

This

Attached: 6A72B2CD-FDEA-46D8-985D-75BA8F0C81A0.gif (282x501, 1.94M)

The last time I checked Czech Republic was white.

>only race even near us
No. Azns are scum worse than jews

make ya nation fascist, seize the media and banking, kick out foreigners, build ya nation issuing ya own currency. Live broadcast around the nation to show the outside world ya prosperity. Build an army. Ready ya cunts.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-14-17-35-15-095_com.simplemobiletools.gallery.png (720x1440, 251K)

no shit. all spics want to be white, even you 86 IQ knock-off spics. all latinas and flips want to be white, because literally their entire culture and bloodline is the product of glorious WMAF

We all do

I like the white genocide phrase. It stresses how serious the issue is. I just think that it's important to realize that there are still a lot of us. We are not going extinct anytime soon. If whites start ethnocentrically cohering and organizing we can overcome demographic challenges. One of the main issues is ensuring the free flow of information between whites, which is why the jews are in such a hurry to shut down communications on the internet such as
>comment sections
nearly all major websites have gotten rid of comment sections
>vid sharing sites
>forums and message boards
>social media
etc, etc

Who protects your women from you?

hush, moron. flips didn't even have a culture, and were literal spear-chucking niggers before spain and the US saved and civilized their asses. 99% of their culture, architecture, and modernity is thanks to whites

>finalboss.jpg

why the fuck would you want to be white in this day and age?

Attached: average Dane.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Same

a "high IQ" in your country is like 95, since the average flip is 86. without chinks and being mestizo, you guys would have IQ in the 70s like literal africans

>Better genes
>On average better asthetics.
>Rich culture and history
Why would a raceless 5'4 mutt from a third world shithole wnat to me be the average 5'11 white dude from any first world country?

This, i would take being the average Nordic over being the average sandnigger.

rugridder

^ and that's from another spic like OP. he understands

stop that

Life is just so tiresome and apparently pointless, i legit don't even know if i wouldn't end up killing myself even if i was Chad Thundercock. I mean, death is probably the end. There's just isn't anything compelling about life, life sucks and then you die.

Life unironically sucks and then you die for everyone but especially if you're not White and sexually attractive, having money is always a plus too.

if sexual attraction is all that matters then what's the point of life

Sneed

That's the thing, existence is apparently meaningless and only a select few get to really enjoy the ride. The rest of us are just like "uh, wtf is this is bullshit?" and then we all die. The End.

If Americans are not white then how is it racemixing if I breed with Asian women? I dont undersrant.

Kys

Why?

It's still racemixing if you adding more race to the mix.

I mean you know i'm telling the truth.

and thats why your women are all fucking niggers?

Half Italian, half German here. I am so fucking attractive women get soaked when they see me

Why, it's the most discriminated against race on the planet?

I'm Nepalese and im ok not being white, just read about your country, the history and culture, nothing to be ashamed of, you didnt choose the way you were born but you can change the way you feel about it, you can read about the culture and history of the west too, the colour of your skin will not stop you from romanticism.

Find content in yourself, "Take away your opinion, and there is taken away the complaint, Take away the complaint and the hurt is gone".

Attached: 1551207932767.gif (250x270, 804K)

Gee i dunno BTW don't brag around me, you might die.

What's this gook shit? tell me oh wise gook, how do i make the pain go away?

Fuck KEK the frog DEMON, stop calling that creature god.

What is this picture even. Ww1 uniformed Germans in ww2 and the stug window isn't big enough for you to see a man's face out of it.

can confirm
there are no advantages in being born white