I didn't think it was possible for me to hate anyone more than I hated Hillary Clinton. I was way wrong...

I didn't think it was possible for me to hate anyone more than I hated Hillary Clinton. I was way wrong. Please tell me this bitch is too unlikable to win.

Attached: 34343433.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

She won't win but Biden can choose her for VP.

>Believing that elections change anything

she had a hand in a false hate crime and has been outed as a whore. she isn't winning shit

Attached: 1550416129559.jpg (2000x1403, 551K)

Unfortunately the state of critical thinking in this country is sich that all she needs to say is “fuck trump” to win.

This. She is a whore who literally fucked a married man to make her way up in California politics. Plus she's a black narc, former prosecutor and shit. Once the real game begins and she's put under the magnifying glass she's fucked. I honestly can't believe how stupid she is to think she has a chance. Her name will be forgotten and she will die bitter, don't worry

fear not Kamela Harris is not a natural born citizen and can NEVER become POTUS

Attached: 1548079913565.jpg (1440x1904, 677K)

Andrew yang will show her a proper lynching
>Go against Yang
>The nigger will hang

Attached: yang robot.gif (700x904, 2.58M)

Yang hates white people and wants unite the orc kind against us.

Yang said he doesn't approve of circumcision. Whether this would manifest as policy or not, it means he will get zero superdelegates.

She a nasty ho. Kum-Allah

>if we put a pink hat on last years memes we can get welfare

lol

America got over the "Niggers will be better than old white men if we just give them the chance" meme during Obama. Don't expect another black president any time soon.

>Please tell me this bitch is too unlikable to win.

She fucked her way into politics and kept fucking her way to where she's at now. She's pretty much ran out of people she can fuck to advance any further.

Why she needs to fuck her way to advance her career is because everyone thinks she's a fucking bitch. She can't debate. She's unlikable. She sucks.

It's going to be Biden or Bernie. Biden inappropriately touches people and smells their hair. I don't know if America would elect a commie. We good.

Shes awful at debating, but I do think the type of people that voted clinton will have no problem voting for harrus
See her debate with lorretta sanchez. They were both terrible and awkward. At least hilary can complete a sentence correctly.

Gtfo glownigger

I don't know what the worry is. All these early runners are just cannon fodder, some late entry nobody ever heard of will emerge a few months before the election and everybody will vote for them because they're so goddamned sick of hearing the rest of the candidates' names. That's pretty much how Obama got elected, wasn't it?

They glow soo hard

Didn’t she fucked her way to the top?

She's so unpopular even her own father won't vote for her, on top of telling other people not to. She's Pochahontas 2.0, her campaign was over before it began.

"Mrs Harris! Mrs Harris! Is it true you got where you are today by sleeping with Willie Brown?"

Uh, I think we should, uh, wait for, uh, the facts to come out

That didn’t stop Cruz or Obama

I guess you faggots would rather Kamala win. Someone has to win the Democratic primaries you fucking geezers

Attached: 1552556701666.png (623x526, 235K)

Shes going to get nabbed for her involvement in her nephew's hoax after winning the nomination and already going to a debate. Then Clinton will replace her before finally being nabbed for her human trafficking operations and one debate. Then they'll send in Yang who will successfully woo all the Berniebros and the rest of the left as well as convert a lot of NEETpublicans before himself getting caught up for being a Chinese spy. He will be in prison by then but "Creepy Uncle Joe" will be the runner up by write in. Total sweep for Trump.

biden is winning that's why they called beto and forced him to run
to split bernie voters

>slept her way to the top
>her own father calls her out on her bullshit
>no children
>contributed to mass incarceration as a DA in SF and then as AG of CA

So yeah I would say she has no shot. Although she may gather some momentum from the "YAAAS QWEEN SLAAAYYY" crowd. Most likely she ends up the colorful woman VP to old white guy Joe Biden.