IF YOU ARE BETA AND SEEK TO RECOVER YOUR MASCULINE POWER, YOU WILL FIND IT IN ISLAM

There is literally no reason for the poorer 95% of whites to not accept Islam.
All that is keeping the current matriarchal order going is the elite men who have used the empowerment of women to destabilize western society.
Islam offers a system by which the male spirit is rejuvenated.
Christianity is compromised and accepts gays and women leaders. Islam still values masculine power and authority.

Anyone beta should just realise and educate himself of what Islam has to offer. There's a reason this thread will get bombarded with anti Islam memes like all the others. The Jew fears a man who reconnects with a religion that has masculine spirit behind it.

You know there is no other group of men with as much momentum behind them and who are dedicated to patriarchy as Muslim men.
Just look at who fought back against the pooftas in the UK. Hint: it wasn't white British men.

prev.

Attached: 1504468623423.jpg (783x960, 56K)

Top kek

Fuck off Ahmed

Attached: Palestinian-Children-Killed-By-Israel02.jpg (580x428, 61K)

not an argument

>Muslim
>men
Forced meme is forced.

Christ is unironically more alpha.
Mohammad had all sorts of thots as wifes.
Jesus transformed thots into decent human beings.
Praise Jesus.

Don‘t you have a donkey or young boy dressed up like a girl to stick your shriveled Arab dick into? Gtfo

We‘re not interested in having arguments with you Achmed. We‘re interested in killing you.

Don't you have an actual counterargument, americuck?

Then wtf are you doing in my thread you mangina? You can't even stop being ruled by your women, what makes you think you can kill actual men? We would tear you in little pieces of Israel-loving fat.

I've actually been listening to the Quran recently. I took the ultimate beta path and always being kind of bi curious just ended up going full gay because it was easier. I actually hope to convert some day and stop being a fake faggot.

>ultimate beta
No, ultimate beta would be to cut off your balls and dick like a brave and strong tranny

Psst... hey goy!

Wanna be an Alpha? Wanna be a warrior with masculine power and master of your own destiny?

Just subscribe to this belief system that literally translates to "Submission"

Attached: 1549834349840.jpg (612x612, 123K)

We are, not maybe , we are going to slaughter you fucking Muslims here

>he hasn't heard of boudica
Tribes ruled by their women are more bloodthirsty when push comes to shove m8

how, you are literally controlled by gays, Jews and women....

Yeah, submitting to God is so weak and feminine. Dumb kike.
Again, how do you expect to do anything about us when you can't even put your own women in line? Your countries are failing because your women are your masters.

Stop spamming threads, inbred retard. Liberals are always laying into rednecks from southern US states for being cousin fucking retards, but their pet minorities are even worse.

>2 threads is spamming
Guess you're okay with the constant Yang/tranny/Captain Fungus/Tulsi threads.
But no, the thread about men rediscovering their masculinity is the bad one.

>boudica
I've heard of her, she's probably partly responsible for the whole 'MUH STRONK WAMENS' meme that the feminists push

Strangely, one of my best friends is Muslim. However he doesn't wear those gowns or whatever. Doesn't grow a chin beard either. He is someone I can rely on. I've always got along with muslims because we share many similar values.

Submitting to God is weak and feminine. The destiny of the Teutonic races are Faustian in nature and it doesnt have room for kneeling, bowing and reading a mind numbingly repetitive text in an inferior Semitic language

>However he doesn't wear those gowns or whatever
Those are hardly part of our core ideology.
He should grow a beard though.
>Faustian

>The erudite Faust is highly successful yet dissatisfied with his life, which leads him to make a pact with the Devil, exchanging his soul for unlimited knowledge and worldly pleasures

Sounds about right. Worked out well for you.

No this thread is about converting to shitslam under the guise of recovering masculinity. You know what made me more masculine? Spite towards the invaders, including mudslimes.

>He should grow a beard though.

He has a slight one but nothing major.

>under the guise of recovering masculinity
What's wrong with recovering masculinity? Your shit culture isn't exactly offering an alternative.
If you were truly masculine you wouldn't feel the need to attack other men who are. That's actually very feminine of you.

>Worked out well for you.
It actually did. Its why you live happily in Britain instead of your turd world shithole. You worship god blindly an follow muhammad (salah allah aley wa cos ummo) we want to understand and attempt to become gods

Muslims arent masculine most are giant pussies and autistic retards.

Ah yes the technological progress meme. I live in Britain because I was born here.
The actual reason your women are ruling you rather than the other way around is directly tied to that technological progress. If that progress is an absolute good in and of itself, explain why you haven't been able to wrest control back since the tech revolution.
Explain what you intend to do about Tinder for example.

Based merchant warlord Vs Jewish hippie. I know what I would rather be.

Technology has its major downsides but its the only endeavor that separates us from animals. Also women dont really rule over us bit they can have their pitiful moments in the sun for now. The most powerful people, innovators and intellectuals in the world are still white men and thats all that matters. The kike run media isnt a reflection of reality its simply a distortion.

Why are we even discussing shit with a faggot Sandnigger?

>islam is for betas

how true. now kys

Shit guys it's the Jow Forums chad.

More like pedophilic criminal sand nigger vs a man of honor

Hmmmmm

Attached: 7C2AE52D-201C-498E-8463-7FA01D41AB51.jpg (655x527, 59K)

british flag
>checks out
but organized religion is not the answer, especially a backwards one like Islam xD. If anything joining will make you a group of betas trying to aquire power

>is not the answer
Lets hear it then

you are right in a way that Islam will make UK safe again and normal again one day (no trans or gay allowed), there will be not much crime (or else you get executed if you commit crime like drug crimes or rape)

self awareness and conquests, goals and things you can achieve towards self respect and self reliance. I lift and live a disciplined life in diet and choices. Not easy for men, but small steps towards self improvement have made me a man and not an undisciplined child

An overwhelming majority of drug dealers, rapists and murderers in Britain are muslim. Removing all brown and black people is the only way to make it safe

IOW vague and unspecific shit. Good luck getting men to rally around your flag of diet and choices. Maybe you should use the Mcdonalds logo as your flag.

If you read this all carefully you can see the op producing a counter argument in pure retaliation that shows he isn't actually using his head at all and hasn't got the slightest clue. Or y'know, if he's not a retard he's a ***. This retard thinks woman rule anything, you will never know what it's like to live in a white world. We know it hurts, but tough shit fuck you dipshit. If you're not a *** you should be smart enough, having lived in the U.K., maybe you're just friends with losers.

Attached: IMG_9315.jpg (807x605, 108K)

Ironically Islam make us much more dangerous to live in. Also Islam started child rape in Britain . What a great achievement.

Made UK not us

>This retard thinks woman rule anything
Come on.....

Like what man?

Hahaha! Have you seen the absolute state. I’d rather be ... anything.

Are you arguing that women aren't in control of policy or that policy in Western nation isn't hugely gynocentric?
Is the declining birthrate in ALL Western nations unrelated to the gynocentric nature of Western society and women being given freedom/the vote?
Is that all a cohencidence? Or did it have something to do with women getting the vote?

I clearly have been shitposting a lot both ITT and the previous one, but if you want to do this seriously then fine lets do it. But you know that I'm right about the negative effect women having freedom/power has had on Western society, unless you are here to try and bullshit Jow Forums into thinking there's no link.

Jow Forums that copypasta image of that one guy that 'converted to Islam' to troll sjws and ended up finding a qt3.14 Aisha and super bro frens.

You faggots cant even eat steak anymore because of nigger mudshits.
Fuck off and die you pedo subhuman garbage.

lol I wouldn't mind seeing that too

>cant even eat steak anymore
Wtf are you talking about m8

No, you will not find it in Islam. The child fucking, boy fucking, woman hating religion. You will find it through inner strength. Being principled. Unwavering in your beliefs, and adamant about bettering yourself. Not just rolling over and accepting Muhammed (piss be upon him) like a weak little bitch.

>blaspheming the Prophet Isa

Attached: 302348938493.jpg (362x283, 56K)

>Good luck getting men to rally around your flag
This collectivist bullshit is the most fucking beta shit I have ever read. You're a weak minded faggot if you think everyone should strive to rally people under a flag to achieve manhood.

>collectivist
You're really convincing me by doing it so successfully the individualist way

I don't care to convince you nigger. You unironically think joining Islam makes you more masculine. You're clearly retarded.

That's not exactly what I'm saying. It does give you a framework or community that can help you reconnect with your masculinity, but ultimately the change must come from you.
The difference is that if you try and do it without Islam you will get treated like an outcast by Western society. There is no male space anymore in Western society.

Get rekt you fucking degenerate cunt!

Attached: 1547907522780.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

I can't tell who out of is using less brain activity but I'm feelin lucky. I want to call you a retard again. You were saying very three dimensional sentences earlier in this threat that make it clear you are a raging dumbass faggot, to be real. This definitely isn't an argument you are talking at a group of people as if you have a clue. But I hope you're having fun.

Attached: IMG_9314.jpg (253x229, 16K)

Bet that video makes you feel tough, kike. Yeah, a bunch of kikes with guns knocking down a 14 year old kid. I'm surprised they didn't need nappies to do that.

Can you try again in English? Also try and reply to the points I made. I know it's tough but try.

>Allah akhbars behind you
Heh, nothing personal infidel.

Attached: 1551989717487.png (626x668, 347K)

Because we all should feel a clear commitment to serving the aristocrat that we are born under?

If you're still not aware, all you need to do to be a man is listen to Pink Floyds debut album, attentively. Dumbass.

Attached: IMG_9513.jpg (419x440, 27K)

Checked and praised.

Attached: Jesus is great.jpg (3200x2150, 1.68M)

based, I will listen to that, my dad liked them

Why did they post a photo of him at his kitchen table?

I'm sure they were trying to find the most embarrassing picture possible.

Where mudslime country will I have to move to to buy a 6 year old wife? And how much would it cost(to purchase her and sustain a modest lifestyle there)? All I want in life is to marry a young girlchild and have sex with her.

Don't do this user. Marry a 15-year-old if you must (legal in many countries).

What kind of mudslime are you that you'd encourage marrying grannies over a sweet young girl? I don't want a 15yo, I want a 6yo.
>legal in many countries
I don't care, I want go a mudslime country where marry preteen girls is legal because it isn't most places.
I'm a serious potential convert and you'd turn me away?

Greetings, brother. I am not hostile towards Islam, but I am starting to see the seeds of western progressivism infiltrate even this faith. Female politicians, even in traditional Islamic groups. Women's rights. This is the start if what brought down the west. This is concerning to me. As an objective observer, I do worry that Islam is only 20 years from being compromised the way Christianity was.

I literally cannot stop you or anyone from becoming Muslim. But I find the idea of a pedophile joining my community distasteful.
I know I'm being baited rn but I must make that clear.
Yes but they *will* hit a brick wall of resistance. They can only push that shit so far.
Our religion can't and won't change, our book is not going to be altered to suit their ideological "priesthood" like Christianity was.
Don't worry, we won't be compromised, remember there's a Hadith that there will always be a group of men within the Ummah advancing our cause. That's something that I believe God has promised to us.
Not only that, if the perverse ones work to subvert Islam from the inside, God will make them fail.

>But I find the idea of a pedophile joining my community distasteful
Then maybe you shouldn't be a member of a community that allows child brides. The child brides is literally reason I'm considering becoming an Islam. If you can't help me with where I can get a child bride then you're a bad mudslime and worse evangelist.

This thread is cool for those insecure folk who might have been getting worried this week that people who aren't white Christians aren't actually delusional. As you can see here, they are.

How the fuck does the world only make sense when you've seen the important places? Is it because the world is only happening in so many finite pieces of space that you forget the isolation that comes with a safe home.

I feel bad for the fucks still searching or preaching like straight up nigga there's no cure it's all just words innit and when you dribble them out with shit you are poisoning the world. Like you are a complex piece of energy you're metaphorically a proton circling the atom go make sure you're on the right circle and do something productive

Attached: IMG_9430.jpg (298x277, 19K)

Stop it. Get some help.

I'm trying to ask you to help me out on this. I know like some of those Arabs countries have child brides and their brown lolis pretty but I don't know which one would be best. I want inside information before jumping right in and making a big life change.

Oh fuck did we just lose Brexit? Yet again a woman fucks things up

Yet more womens rights