ANSWER ME THIS

ANSWER ME THIS

Why can a 12 year old be able to consent to commit crimes and be charged as an adult when he makes the decision to steal a car but not to touch and love me?

ajc.com/news/national/year-old-charged-adult-armed-carjacking-walmart/0UMqIzpGdy0qyreCW8mURO/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 2.04.32 PM.png (812x838, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sex isn't love you fucking pervert. Gas yourself, please.

There is no logical reason this is the case

>Sex isn't love you fucking pervert. Gas yourself, please.
love can take many forms

So a 12 year old can kill someone and be held legally responsible as an adult and sentenced to prison but he can't be responsible for a hand job?

WTF

An underage person can consent to sex with another underage person, not an adult. Your argument is shit, you sick fuck please die.

this is what rapists and pedophiles say

Attached: gas.jpg (682x515, 41K)

neck urself pedo

>Pedo logic. There is nothing illegal about them consenting with their own age group.

Rope yourself.

>>Pedo logic. There is nothing illegal about them consenting with their own age group.
why can a 12 year old murder someone out of his age group and go to adult prison for years but not touch someone in a loving way?

Pedophiles?
Nukem.

Attached: V2.png (466x347, 229K)

They can, WITHIN THEIR OWN AGE GROUP

What part of that does your retard pedo brain not understand?

>mfw clicked the thread to see if the 12 year old was a nigger and it was

Attached: 1542672489578.gif (741x674, 118K)

Why can people consent to smoke tobacco and not crack? Not everything is equal, you disingenuous faggot. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

>They can, WITHIN THEIR OWN AGE GROUP
why does age group not matter when committing a murder but a 17yo penis is magically OK to consent to touching but an 18yo penis is rape?

Pajeet detected

sex with an individual under 16 years of age is illegal if the other party is four or more years older. Thus, sexual relations between a 15-year-old and an 18-year-old would be legal, while the same relationship between a 15-year-old and a 21-year old would not.

Try harder pedo.

you know little of statutory rape law

Why not Enslave user?

>you know little of statutory rape law
point of 12 year old consenting to murder and having to be responsible for it is a good point

why can a 12 year old be sentenced as an adult for murder when killing an adult but cannot be responsible for touching?

face doesn't help

Because they aren't the same thing you degenerate kike. Different crimes equals different punishments.

This.

>Because they aren't the same thing you degenerate kike. Different crimes equals different punishments.
that does not even make sense

Amos, is that you? I thought they shut you in the dungeons of some high security singaporean cell.

>sex with an individual under 16 years of age is illegal if the other party is four or more years older. Thus, sexual relations between a 15-year-old and an 18-year-old would be legal, while the same relationship between a 15-year-old and a 21-year old would not.
depends on the state in the USA

I love mutts so much I want to nuke their country

>lol if kids exist why cant I fuck them
Gas yourself

you do understand the child is not punished for sexual contact with an adult? And that choosing to murder someone isn't even comparable?

Because americans are retarded. You cant drink but you can drive. You cant smoke but you can enlist and kill and be killed. You can commit premeditated murder before your brain is fully developed, but you are not capable of, nor allowed autonomy. You have free speech protected by the government, except on private property, except when someone gets offended, except in academia, except in media, except in public, except on internet, yet the government can intervene in matters on private property, have a police force and special forces who spy on you and bash down doors, but you are not allowed to spy or bash down their doors, and they do not use them to protect your rights. Americans are completely and utterly retarded, you can even buy yourself out of jail.

>you do understand the child is not punished for sexual contact with an adult? And that choosing to murder someone isn't even comparable?
it is is very comparable

if a 12 year old can be responsible legally for consenting to pick up a gun and kill someone, she can be responsible for gentle touching of someone she loves

You have free market expect when it comes to monopolies. List goes on and on

Because childrennhave a right to grow up healthy and productive and sexual contact during their formative years interferes with that right.

Some of which are criminal

>Some of which are criminal
murder is criminal

because the satanists (or luciferians, or OTOfags, or co-opted freemasons, or saturn cult, or etc)
want them all to themself.

>natural biological functions occurring when the body sends signals that its ready for them is interfering with rights somehow

Ridiculous claim with literally nothing to back it up. Raising the age of consent was one of many reasons we live in such a shit society today along with letting women work and vote and changing our very discriminatory immigration laws.

Because people (especially young ones) are very persuadable.
Getting a girl to have sex with you is one of the easiest things in the world. You just fill their head with nonsense.
Now imagine if 30 year old dudes where allowed to go around flirting with 15 year old girls.. many of those poor girls would be pressured into having sexual relations.
They’re women, they’re dumb.

Love is always more reviled than hate and death. I feel for you, I just want a virgin innocent wife.

>irregular colored legos
disgusting

Attached: 1536656038657.png (505x656, 336K)

she's an aputee bro

>Now imagine if 30 year old dudes where allowed to go around flirting with 15 year old girls.. many of those poor girls would be pressured into having sexual relations.
so what, so they would have sex, why is that bad?

>Getting a girl to have sex with you is one of the easiest things in the world

Attached: 449.jpg (429x451, 22K)

>>Getting a girl to have sex with you is one of the easiest things in the world
feels

It should be ok

so, OP when are you going to steal your first 12 year
old. they're just a car, right, vroom vroom.

>so, OP when are you going to steal your first 12 year
o no

Why is this not OK

it's ok just not legally

I fucking KNEW IT !!! goddamn first it was transvestite kids dancing on stage, adults naked stuffing fucking dollar bills in their g strings. degenerates! next thing? 5 year old hormones and 12 yer old transformer weirdos.

HERE we are, you wanna fuck children! no more degeneracy !!!! I am turnng the fucking oVENS ON. THATS IT!
kek

The answer is the the US just likes to put people in cages.

Kids should be in cages if they make mistakes

People under 18 have the sense to know if they want to touch someone or be touched.

>An underage person can consent to sex with another underage person, not an adult.

That doesn't make an sense.

>HERE we are, you wanna fuck children! no more degeneracy !!!! I am turnng the fucking oVENS ON. THATS IT!

I think you're missing the point. Is it relevant whether or not the 12 year old kills another 12 year old, or kills someone above 18? Because either way, he's being treated as an adult and responsible for his actions, so why would that not transfer over to sexual contact, regardless of the other person being 12, or over 18? We're also seeing kids given autonomy of consent over their own bodies when it comes to giving themselves hormones that change their sexuality, and parents have no say (there was a recent ruling on this). Slowly the justification that a kid can't consent to sex with an adult is being destroyed, and it's cases like these that are doing that.

Kids don’t understand sex or sexual relationships
Kids do understand theft and murder

I as a horny 12 year old male should have been able to fuck a horny 22 year old female with no legal repercussions

>I as a horny 12 year old male should have been able to fuck a horny 22 year old female with no legal repercussions
this

Because you should neck yourself pedo scum

>Because you should neck yourself pedo scum
no

Attached: images.jpg (162x311, 5K)

The two are not seen equally in the law OP.
Hell this kid was unlucky or a menace repeat offender because the courts try super hard to not charge a minor as an adult.
But when it comes to minor and sexuality: preteens and teens are sexual and have sexual urges but it doesn't mean they're ready for full blown sex.
The reason why the law protects preteens is they're not developmentally. Easily lead and even easier manipulated an adult can groom them and that shit has a lasting effect usually creating a degenerate who might continue a cycle or effect others. At a certain point they're young adults who are doing shit that would make some older people blush. Yeah teens are fucking other teens but it's sort of a weird acceptance by society but if an older guy say in his early twenties tries to date a 17 year old people flip.
12 is too young and would scar them for life.

Because they did not break the law by having sex with your wretched ass, you broke the law by having sex with her/him.

Attached: 1552455864490.gif (220x226, 356K)

You've intentionally mischaracterized what I've said.