Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-120952_Twitter.jpg (1080x1920, 510K)

Didn't watch it. Is it really that feminist?

Cringe

It's not really that feminist it's just a bad movie

its not that feminist but there is a clear political agenda behind it. the absolute best scene in the movie is some biker dude literally telling her to smile more

Don Jr is epic.

Trump Jr. 2024? That's an American dynasty I can support.

That’s a Ferrari meme.... we’re more of a broken 93 civic meme sorta place.

>2024
Oh you sweet summer child

>Don Jr is epic.

He's just a Twitter cheerleader

"Funny how the Dems..."

"But what about when..."

"The Democrats are the real..."

Apparently not really, but the main actress is a massive bitch.

this is sad that people are enjoying don jr.
If there is a dynasty (which i might actually be in favor of) we need Barron as the heir.

It's both, really.
>that action scene in the beginning that was literally pitch black and you could barely see anyone

That's so cringey

Attached: 1547467104945.jpg (696x645, 60K)

Someone has to keep the White Man's House occupied until Barron is legally old enough. Might was well be Don Jr and Eric in succession until the time is right.

Back to r*ddit you fuckin' retard.

Attached: image.jpg (705x780, 274K)

another fucking tourist. its morbidly impressive when trannies and snow mexicans leave better posts

>when Captain Marvel gets her super powers ''just a girl'' from No Doubt starts playing

Attached: 14123.jpg (598x600, 68K)

Seriously? Lol

nice try mr quads but clearly you got triggered

I almost want to see that. But I didn't even watch Aquamen.

Attached: 1552336389468.jpg (750x742, 36K)

Faggots watching capeshit.

do you guys really watch marvel movies? i only watched deadpool to see what was all the fuzz about and i was pretty disappointed

Attached: fil.png (582x768, 669K)

Come on now.

God that's painful.

Not a feminist movie. It was actually really good. Most everyone on this board that are triggered by women in movies are just incels. Just ignore the pol circlejerk.

It has some seriously bad moments in it that just didn't belong. Also I'm calling it now that the black girl will replace Tony Stark in End Game.

>do you guys really watch marvel movies?
I usually end up watching a lot of movies that people complain about so I can form my own opinion on it from the source rather than bait articles or nonsensical rantings from places like Jow Forums. Truth is most movies anymore are mediocre at best anyway so there's always something to complain about so everyone is both right and wrong.

>snap
yep that is going to my outdated memes compilation

Attached: 1528030142182.jpg (600x418, 74K)

If the nig does then they officially killed the best Universe and cash cow in movie history for muh PC Where less than 1% of the US Population is their raging liberal faggot base that want that type of move, the rest will hate it and we'll get the blame for it for being 'wacist' because hollyjew is so fucking tone deaf they have to ruin even our fucking leisure time trying to push bullshit PC, I'd like to drag every kike out of every office in Hollywood and slap the living fuck out of them and rub their nose in to movie reviews and show them their bullshit isnt working and to knock it the fuck off, punish them like you punish a dog that shits on the carpet by rubbing its nose in it.

not really

Don Jnr is a boomer

His wife divorced him so he could go date a Fox News Starlet, checks out.

Hes our boomer though plus hes always browsing Jow Forums and has admitted it in the past and in private.

I got kicked off Twitter for arguing about it. It's pretty feminist

Basically the big expectation is that by the end of the movie characters like Tony, Cap, Hulk, will either be killed or pushed to the sideline and others will take their place that aren't white guys. Think of it as repeating the same general idea of The Last Jedi but this was a much more elaborate plan because they'll break the universe within the movie to achieve it. Tony might give up his work and fade into the background, Cap will probably eat a bullet, Hulk will somehow race swap to Asian, and they'll replace them with others. Oh and Thor will probably be replaced by a woman. It's speculation but that's how a lot of the characters are now and Spider Man will die soon enough as the actor gets older too.

Deadpool was good. Dont talk shit on Deadpool and Logan was the shit. The rest were just shitty