The kikes are deleting everything

This is just the beginning

Attached: ED59069B-7DC0-49E4-B0E2-BB479663EFB8.png (640x1136, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mbr0Hm04T4s
breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/03/uk-to-imprison-people-who-view-far-right-propaganda-online-for-up-to-15-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=mbr0Hm04T4s
bitchute.com/video/1MRJLwE88YMv/
amoyshare.com/free-video-downloader/
youtu.be/3zNxQ2WveUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watched that interview the other day, guess it wasn't ebil ss Nazi enough for (((YouTube)))

Next year is gonna be hell.

please link it friend, i watched it 3 days ago and its gone from my history. Fucking 10/10 stuff right there btw
>they slit my friends up with old cans and hung em like animals
>they begged on their knees for mercy
>the guy in charge still had enough emotional strength to not burn those witches on a stake
i teared up a little on that part

Need more deets my lovelies

Fascinating stuff. Surprising there aren't hundreds of these first hand interviews out there.

>6,000,000 jews
>5,000,000 "others"
same can be said for "survivor" stories. for every 6 jew testimonies there should be 5 from gentiles

>I was firmly convinced that were not only fighting for Germany but for the rest of Europe
>It was unbelievable to us that the Allies didn't accept this

Ha Ha!

I'm not surprised, people would call on (((their))) bullshit right away.

YouTube is extremely sensitive, they flagged a shitpost video of minecraft with Erika over it for extremism

We know you’re from Sweden, stop using the meme flag.

I bet the Jews burned the Library of Alexandria too.

saw it a few days ago and sat it as watch later, then i found this thred and its gone :((

I kept getting that in my recommended but never watched due to thinking it would be another "I was there goy and it was real" video. Did it just get shoa'd?

Does anyone know if that massacre in Belgium he's talking about is known or recognized anywhere else?
At some point he mentions how a group of 500-600 germans were trapped in a strip of land and were ordered to dig some ditches to protect themselves and how at a certain point the americans took control of the bridges and it was hopeless for these soldiers and while he swam accross the river to safety the rest of them surrendered to the americans and were all shot and massacred.

yes, channel doesnt have the vid, its gone from my history too, watched it 4 days ago. You ever come across it, absolutly watch it, the things he mentions, the amount of genuinity he speaks with, no agenda just a man recollecting very painful memories. Just the opposite of the german "ebil SS babykiller" stereotype

Got it,
youtu.be/mbr0Hm04T4s

Everything you find like this -- don't favourite or just like them / add them to a playlist. Download, mirror and upload them to filesharing sites and bitchute.

Everything not saved will be lost

Put it on bitchute, neger.

I've had quite a few videos over the past year get that message or the one that says it's "offensive" to (((some audiences))). And strangely, the button to "watch this video regardless" wasn't clickable each and every time...

Everything not shared will be memory holed

I was reading one of the comments on jewtube and I couldn't agree more - I don't agree with what he said but it's incredibly important to hear out both sides of the argument. When one side is getting suppressed by the other, it's called bias. I was born in Russia and later moved in America. This whole Nazi meme started in 2015 by the liberals is utterly absurd. Both sides fought for what they believed was right. Communism tried to take over both sides. In Germany, the rebellion was quelled. In Russia on the other hand, it wasn't. 85% of the original Soviet government was Jewish. They forced many ethnic Russians into fighting the Germans. Many people died. Jews escaped and claimed victim status on both sides. I still meet many Russian jews that to this day swear the USSR was holding them down. BULLSHIT. They created the very government that held them down. Jews created communism which destroys country after country after country. Now they are trying to implement it here in America. Can't let that happen under any circumstance. Expose their bullshit wherever you are.

Attached: Read+the+talmud+the+protocols+america+is+a+capitalist++_fde8be89d9dd38b40b0bdd43247ec143.jpg (1205x944, 515K)

do your bit Anons

Attached: 1530614166912.jpg (581x589, 186K)

back it all up on bitchute, I have got one third of the Holocaust

Damn, watched this the other day/night, pretty good video imo. Truly a diamond in the ruff.

This. All of these videos need to get uploaded to bitchute else they'll get memory holed and lost forever. They are deleting all of the evidence they can now, because they are losing control of their narrative.

pretty much this, jews created communism, it was also the jews who were alllowed to keep their property&money while the average russian had to give up everything.
they were so close to creating a system where everybody would be reduced to a slave/serf while they lived like kings.
Then the mad dog called stalin came along and fucked up their plans so hard that they are still buthurt about it to this day.

Video's not available in Finland either. Also, there's no need to hide your flag, Swede.

And that Brazilian museum and the Moscow library I think it was. And on and on....
It's a favourite method of theirs.

youtube-dl
youtube-dl-gui

>online services kill themselves
>people remember that they can share videos not on jewtube
It's a trap to think that Youtube will ever be free and fair. Best to deplatform them.

I saw this coming the day Google bought out YouTube. Where was the DOJ Antitrust Division and the FCC? Hell where are they now?

youtu.be/mbr0Hm04T4s Is this it?

There is literally an anti-Trust task force investigating Big Tech which was formed not long after the Big Tech heads decided, to a man, to lie before Congress.

Clipconverter isnt working for me, any alternatives?

They've stopped mentioning the "others" entirely these days. Jews only talk about six million Jews. The propaganda me and you were exposed to in our youth is already changed. They realized they cannot actually pretend millions of people have their bodies buried in two camps the size of football fields when ground-penetrating radar exists.

People started putting their videos on BitChute to circumvent Jewtube bans, and so the Jews used PayPal and Mastercard to ban payments to BitChute. They're literally trying to ghettoize the internet into Jewish control.

So use an onion site and eth / btc. It's becoming clear that this is literally the smartest plan.

Run Firefox and use any of the top downloaders.

>15:25
I knew these mongoloids were savages literally muslims

Someone just needs to make an intermediary transfer service where if Jews try to cuck payments, you can get around it by putting money into an escrow account to shield it from scrutiny. Sort of like a VPN, but for banking.

No, memecoins isn't it.

this is beautiful
>The Waffen-SS is the only true pan-European army worthy of the title European army, NATO is nothing compared to what we were, Englishmen, Danes, Norwegians, Dutch, Frenchmen and more
I'm saving this video
Sieg Heil brothers.

Attached: 1448081097068.jpg (464x404, 47K)

That was actually the early Christians. Seriously.

(((Christians)))

Doesn't matter. Where we're going we won't need such things.

>source: my ass

Any brits was in prison already because of their "You can't watch propaganda" law?
breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/03/uk-to-imprison-people-who-view-far-right-propaganda-online-for-up-to-15-years/

Attached: 1550217898876.jpg (1080x1080, 875K)

Despite what (((Carl Sagan))) would have you believe, by the time the Copts demolished the last part of Library, the books were long gone. The library itself was destroyed in the 200s during war.

And nothing will come of it, big tech, like china and big pharma buy both sides of the isle.

Yes

Christians are nothing more than jewish chattle.

Always wondered why Stalin was the only communist who ever gets criticized.

Nah man Q said they'll be indicted 2034 & the then US Mexican majority will prosecute them.

Because he was really bad goy.

>51:00
americans are absolute scum you deserve everything that's coming to you

Attached: 1457748571701.jpg (680x680, 140K)

>trust the plan!
>6,000,000 dimentional mincraft!

No, the smartest thing to do would have been declaring war on them and taking them out five years ago before all this shit could be implemented, and globohom used as the excuse for it.

I watched it yesterday! Shared it. Was it trending or something? Seen it on my youtube homepage

>he was really bad goy.

Attached: tell-me-more.jpg (634x378, 28K)

Woops, shouldve said 'he was a really bad goy'

cmon dudes youtube.com/watch?v=mbr0Hm04T4s

Attached: pepe.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Thank you for the link.
Reported :^)

It was a very interesting interview

What's the best way to download/record videos before (((youtube))) takes then down?

youtube dlg
it's supposed to be somewhere on github

Attached: ss (2019-03-15 at 12.16.05).png (813x571, 15K)

>It was unbelievable to us that the Allies didn't accept this

That's what happens when you have no internet and only ever get to hear one version on virtually any story from the media

>we saw ourselves as the first pan european army

Dam... Time to archive.

bmp

this is what im doing with any videos that might get shoah'd.
>vid for example that was shoah'd
bitchute.com/video/1MRJLwE88YMv/

i use amoyshare.com/free-video-downloader/

You're seriously scared of an opinion different than yours? I hope you realize soon all of the World will be itching to spill more kike blood!

Attached: 1552552316297.jpg (690x1024, 103K)

No it was jews. They always blame the christians for their crimes. The puritans were jews and ran the salem witch trial psy op. Even anti semites on this board have no idea how deep their genocidal crimes and world wide deceptions go. Its hard to fathom. youtu.be/3zNxQ2WveUw

reported.