User

you wouldn’t vote for your neighbor’s money like a nigger would you? Right?

Attached: BC0129CC-08B9-427C-B5EC-0532389B87BA.jpg (672x502, 189K)

You’re right it should all go to Jewish bankers instead

>vote for your neighbor’s money
you mean like you do with any other budget vote?

Give me the fucking money NOW.

Attached: 1545231333347.jpg (316x202, 30K)

Nice false dilemma. Stop trying to rationalize your niggerdry.

Attached: 215435EB-4124-43E8-8632-B788E933BC3A.jpg (750x466, 218K)

Jokes on you. I’m broke.

Attached: C4CA3F6E-45EA-453C-8A60-CF335680A5B9.jpg (750x556, 324K)

Would you like a thousand dollars?

Attached: 1543180499138.jpg (154x178, 12K)

Would you like for the government to help with your over expensive rent prices in San Francisco? Oh wait, it made things worse. How could this happen? It’s almost as if free money ruins life for the poor.

Its MY MONEY you retard, why am I expected to not ask for anything back from my taxes? Fuck off with your paypig mentality.

Sounds good.

You: boomer talk
Me: getting that bag

>reeson and logik is boom boom talk

Attached: 1552405073141.png (610x612, 62K)

>being this retarded
user I....

Just print more money, problem solved.

Universal basic income is inevitable. This is no longer about "taking money from the rich" it's about taking money from the people who took away your ability to make your own money. The automation paradigm shift is accelerating at an exponential rate, tens of millions of jobs are going to be killed within the next ten years, if UBI isn't implemented soon enough then our society will collapse.

How about a friggen tax refund, or paying less in taxes to begin with?

Adjusting taxes isn't going to solve the problem that Yang wants to fix. Automation is destroying our jobs, tens of millions of jobs are on the chopping block right now, tax cuts aren't going to save them or their communities.

"Largest Occupational Groups in United States (2016)

Occupational Group: Office and Administrative Support
Total Number Employees: 22,026,080
Percentage of Workforce: 15.69%

Occupational Group: Sales and Retail
Total Number Employees: 14,536,530
Percentage of Workforce: 10.35%

Occupational Group: Food Preparation and Serving
Total Number Employees: 12,981,720
Percentage of Workforce: 9.25%

Occupational Group: Transportation and Material Moving
Total Number Employees: 9,731,790
Percentage of Workforce: 6.93%

Occupational Group: Production
Total Number Employees: 9,105,650
Percentage of Workforce: 6.49%

Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, Department of Labor, Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) Survey, May 2016.

68 million Americans out of a workforce of 140 million (48.5 percent) work in one of these five sectors. Each of these labor groups is being replaced right now."

>away your ability to make your own money.
You dummy

Care to explain?

>keeping your money bad
>giving your money to the gov and hoping they decide to give enough back good
You're fucking retarded

Automation is a false boogieman for brainlets.

The vat the yang nigger wants would just take money from people buying stuff

The government already prints shit tons of money to pay for illegals and Israeli wars. Me voting for trump was a vote for sanity and fiscal responsibility. I voted for him to get illegal immigration under control and pull the troops out.

Now that I realize that neither of these things will ever happen under any circumstances it’s FUCK YOU PAY ME from here on out. Maybe it will crash the economy, I don’t give a fuck anymore.

Except tens of millions of Americans soon aren't going to have any money in the first place. Yang doesn't want to take any more of your money. He wants to tap into the profits of the automation paradigm shift and give every American enough to survive so that our society doesn't collapse.

Really? You're going to pretend that automation doesn't exist? You don't think self driving cars are going to replace the 3.5 million truck drivers across the country, when there are hundred billion dollar profits to be made from doing so?

Not according to Yang, the guy who bases everything he says off of statistics.

You’ll care when the economy crashes. Crashes aren’t fun. It’s not time to root for an asteroid. Save that for when whites are 25% of the population.

Automation exists, and it’s good.

>according to the salesman it's a great deal!

Attached: 1307482914909.jpg (500x300, 27K)

>and give every American enough to survive
Then just make it bare bread and water rations.

It is. But only if we're smart about it. We're heading toward a future where the machines do most of the work and the profits are shared among the American people. If we don't take steps toward that future, we're increasing the chances of heading toward a dystopian one.

According to statics.

Wouldn't have the same economic benefits, and that's way closer to communism than UBI is.

>'re heading toward a future where the machines do most of the work a
It's a very very long ways from your fully automated gay space communism

Arguing with accelerationists is like arguing with a suicidal person.

This thread kills the YangNeets. Seething

GET KOTTED ON YOU FILTHY COMMIES! kot kot kot kot kot kot kot

Not very far, my friend. Sure we aren't all going to be replaced by machines within 10 years, but the effects of the process will continue to hurt our society unless we do something about it. We're going to need to make big changes if we want to adapt. UBI is the first step, and a necessary one.