I hooked up with a tranny online and ate her ass

I hooked up with a tranny online and ate her ass.

It smelled, but according to her she had just got home from work, so I was like fuck it, wiped her down with wet wipes and dug in.

The next day, I have a mild sore scratchy throat. Internet says that, because I mouthwashed first, the butt stuff didn't have mouth flora to compete with and it's an immune system reaction. Some say to drink soda to balance PH? The advice I need is, how worried should I be that it's an STI or STD? Most throat STDs from what I've read take at least a few days to irritate you. This started probably 9 hours after I ate her ass. And I have %30 suspicion that she didn't just get home, but rather just finished fucking someone else. But I'd like to base my worries on trusting her.

Attached: zng5d5gsoct11.jpg (800x1200, 145K)

"her"

Enjoy the STD, faggot.

Attached: 52312514_10156768618926147_2888007327762350080_n.jpg (960x960, 71K)

Ok, now that someone said this, does anyone have advice? I used condoms but couldn't keep it in so never really penetrated. She succ though

Don't have sex with people who you can't trust, but especially not the town bicycle, but especially not a tranny who will give you STD's just to feel good for ten minutes.

Seriously, OP. WHY trust this person?

I don't give a fuck that you're gay. I have gay and crossdressing friends, but they're not as fucking stupid as you're being.

Gross

Attached: 51389C6B-9EE9-4472-8945-AB7827DE537E.jpg (306x350, 24K)

If you smell something weird

it's Darwin telling you a threat to continuing your bloodline has appeared

Some people are just fucking nasty, especially Irish people, niggers, and SPICS. I'm Irish and I smell like fucking shit.

Holy fucking shit some people should have never been born including me. The only race that should continue is the Aryan race. This is an unironic statement. Everyone else is a defect and never completed evolution partly due to the British whites being the only successful empire ever. The entire basis for modern civilization is the pure white narcissist.

Dont get me wrong, these people are fucking psychopaths and their system sucks, but the way the world is, only whites will ever fit in. Asians are fucking robot clone autists, indians are monkeys, redskins are morons, Arabs are inbred, Africans literally have the same head shapes as humans 100,000 years ago, just admit that this world is for whites.

You may not see this divine whites , and that's because you've been segregated and they've used the money system to keep all these literal mutants in American ghettos. Jews are the whites efficient minions but the whites are ashamed of them. Jews worship whites which is why every celebrity is this aryan white.

The entire neo nazi movement is mutts , spics, and failed kikes trying to become white through delusion.

Every anime character is based on whites. Every rich nigger ends up acting and looking like tiger woods.

I have fucked up teeth and my entire body is broken. This is despite me brushing my teeth using mouthwash and having braces twice. This is despite me eating healthy and working out all the time. Some people just don't belong here and need sterilize so they don't curse others with their dna.

My man forgot to take his meds again and he's talking race politics in th3 gay tranny sex thread

Kek
You made my nigth

My dick was hard and they honestly didnt seem like they got a lot of attention.

stop sticking your tongue on poop.

With that get, I'm just gonna nod and agree. That was some real high tier autistic knowledge there.

Doomer get

Bait

Stop calling the tranny “her”. You fucked a guy. You ate a guy’s ass. You’re a fucking faggot. You are gay. And now you, like the rest of the gays, have diseases and shit that is bothering you, because you’re going around licking men’s assholes and letting them fuck you. You get what you deserve.

There is no advice. You ate a man’s ass and now your sick. What the fuck were you expecting?

It went away overnight, supporting the "Immune system reaction from foreign gram negative bacteria ". Next time I won't mouthwash beforehand and start with a shower.... Guys I know it's a controversial issue but some people are gay deal with it and stop getting your own life all fucked up over it.

LPT If they are wearing girl clothes, it's polite to call them her and she.

Doctor, now. Stop wasting time on figuring this out on the internet. There might be symptoms you can’t see, even if this goes away. And if you would like to eat tranny ass far into the future you better get this checked properly

I don't care if you're gay straight chinese whatever.

Eating ass is disgusting and I have no idea how it became popular and you're going to continue to get sick for doing it.

who is this freak who everyday starts multiple threads about eating butthole. Just cannot comprehend the fucked up head the guy has to be totally consumed by buttholes

>and now your sick
pretty sure he was sick already

it probably didn't and is just a meme, and might be pushed by the same people who push(ed) foot faggotry