How do you deal with the black pills lads?

how do you deal with the black pills lads?

today i was talking to some woman and she ended up talking about her whore cousin that has a mulatto and became a single mom (imagine my shock), she then got married again and made another mulatto and lives in egypt or someshit

the girl that told me this kept telling me how she doesn't make distinctions between people
also how bad it was that the family of the race mixing whore stopped interacting with her
i also found out my uni prof that i liked is a half turk from a family that decided that all the males would be muslims but the females christian
and this one turk that is very white looking (blue eyes and light skin) has a thing with some ugly grill in my generation

this shit unironically ruined my day and made me feel as if it's over already
i swear to god i hope this gay fucking earth gets nuked

Attached: 23423432342.jpg (225x225, 7K)

this shit isn't even common or anything, but the sheer proximity of these events plus the fact that it's my country that this is happening to just gutted me

i can laugh at how anglos and swedes are getting replaced by somalis at way higher rates but then this trivial shit happens and i feel like i want to burn this fucking earth to the ground

fucking christ it's such a different experience when it's your skin that's in the game and not some anglo or burger or whatever

Attached: 3243244322342.jpg (225x225, 10K)

It ruined your day that some random woman’s cousin has 2 mutts? How is that different from what’s flooded on this board every day?

it's the first time i've personally experienced globohomo in real life

like when a country bumpkin first goes to the city and experiences violence or crime
sure you've seen tv programs and shit about it but when it's in front of you it's a different thing altogether
no i feel as if i can't insult anyone about being replaced

>no i feel as if
meant now

EthnoNationalism rises by the day, no we won't win tomorrow, but give it 5-10 years. Help spread Alt Media, Alt Info, and EthnoNationalism to redpill the masses and we'll win.

Because it's in real life, not on the board, ya dingus.

I see. At least you live in a place where there’s still a 3rd degree connection between you and the actual culprit and don’t see it IRL.

He didn’t even see it though, he just heard about it. How is that different besides the fact that it’s someone related to someone...etc.

>3rd degree connection between you and the actual culprit and don’t see it IRL
i don't understand
reword this
it was mostly because of the support of having mulattoes from the girl i talked to tbqh
i've never talked to anyone that shitlib-ey
it was a completely knew experience compared to the usual conversations i've had in which people call negroids lower lifeforms

It may sound a bit pathetic or defeatist, but when I’m feeling blackpilled, I retreat into constructive hobbies, and also I start compulsively cleaning my house or my car, etc. Kinda Peterson-tier advice, but it can help you feel better when you’re worried about the future.

even if we do win, these people have the capacity to literally ruin our collective genome
that family of turks with christian female children might have made 10 grandchildren by now (that probably look pretty white)
their white partners will taint their genomes without even knowing it

i wonder if hitler ever wanted to blow his brains out from the sheer number of blackpills
before coming to power i mean

If not him, then everyone else, maybe. It’s like his famous line “Never one ever talks about the tens of thousands who asphyxiate themselves out of desperation.”

>Never one
No one

Well it’s still rare to be experiencing a libtard of that degree so rarely that it gives you that much of a shock and you likely won’t again...so there’s that

That's what you get for sucking globohomo western dick, Petar. I hope you enjoy being a NATO bootlicker now.

who gives a shit. i can't never understand people who cares so much about meaningless shit like this! amaze me everyday!

Attached: 1550911342689.jpg (466x490, 20K)

it honestly makes me want everything to become like saudi arabia where you literally own your wife/children
it's always stupid fucking women that do this shit
that fuck niggers and advocate for fucking niggers

You don't deal with black pills, they deal with you.

stop it
it's illegal to bully me in this thread
i already want to kill myself
also this isn't because of the nato thing
it's a deeper trend
the nigglet is a couple of years older than the nato thing
your grandchildren will be mulattoes bjorn

i mean c'mon these are no turks genetically only culturally. a real turk is someone from central asia with chink eyes, the white looking ones are just greeks or balkan slavs that think they're turk because of culture

turks are a mongrel race that was once greek
now they are sand nigger subhumans

It was all doomed to happen the moment you guys got cucked by albozerg separatists. Remember who supported albanians during the conflict, huh? Yeah, you give western cuckery an inch and they will take a mile.

it was all doomed the moment tito died pyotr
anschlus when?

Considering that you're now in NATO - probably never.

Funny, coming from someone who's both a Turk and a Yugo. Double bad.

Waaah wahhh everyone around me is retarded
You should kjll yourself if you can’t handle it, this is how it’s been long before any of us have been around

considering i'll probably move to serbia anschulus might happen

Last night I tried to drunkenly redpill normies at my friends place, they all shut-down and just went quiet.. I just soil my own reputation again and again and again..

"Simply put; Jewish banking cartels run the world and program you through subtle propaganda in Hollywood movies, Germany was trying to save itself during WW2, but failed. Why do you think they're constantly demonized? They don't want you getting any ideas.

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (646x595, 42K)

The way to fight blackpill mentality is to have a social circle that is actively working against it in some way. Too bad 99% of Jow Forumstards don't have this. Posting memes like a teenager on discord at 35 doesn't count.

My friends have heard me rant about the jews more than once, but they discard it as mad ramblings and it kills the mood every time.
I try to avoid the subject or at least avoid mentioning jews, as that seems to help.
>But then they'll never be redpilled
I can't force them to accept the truth that I'm telling them, if they won't do it then there's not much I can do.

>Implying that social circle isn't exactly what Jow Forums is

Jesus loves you and eventually everything will be fine. Do what is right and you'll eventually see the light.

>I try to avoid the subject or at least avoid mentioning jews, as that seems to help.
don't talk about them as jews
talk geopolitics and say israeli interests
ie it's the israelis influencing the us to wage infinite war in the middle east
it makes the redpill subtle and easily digestible

>says the retard as canada turns into le 56% land

Never said it'd be easy to do the right thing in a democracy.
Can't just raise a peasant rabble in a drunken stupor to wipe the floor with the entire imperial army like the first Han Emperor. Solid institutions make for a solid system, and solid defenses.

Doesn't help explain the invisible push for accepting race-mixing, women in the workforce, being cultureless and the federating of the EU.

i didn't say it was impossible either
i'm just saying that the "le trust jesus" shit is just "trust the plan XD" but repackaged

yeah but i'm saying it's a starting point to get people to be aware of the jew

My people are fucking dying! You tremendous faggot!
>how do you deal with the black pills
not fucking well

It's about having faith. One of the core aspect of depression is hopelessness.
The fact that Jesus loves you and that there's a place for you somewhere is the antithesis of that core element.

People either do the usual "it's american interests" followed by "and they're our allies" or they're full boomer tier and "we have to support the only democracy in the middle east". Worst of all they go 100% German tier and say "supporting Israel is the least we could do after the Holocaust."

you arent really blackpilled if you still care about that stuff

you can argue that it's israeli interests very easily though
also repeatedly asking them about what happened to antiwar and leftism causes lots of cognitive dissonance

>what happened to antiwar and leftism
They wouldn't know, but the answer would be Trotskyism and Marxism in their original forms dying out.

>giving one fuck about people uninvolved in your life
absolutely cucked

the answer is irrelevant
the point of doing all that i pointing out that there is no logical ideology to their thought processes
the best thing you can do in discourse is to point out that the whole notion of a field of ideological battle is fundamentally retarded and that it's literally just a proxy for group interests

Two of my friends aren't interested in politics and really don't want to bother. Another is hardcore civ-nat, but so was I once. I don't think I can convince him otherwise because he has his anecdotal "based Ahmed."

literally just show him alt hype's channel

He's indoctinated enough to discard anything that doesn't fit the view of the world he's been taught as "stupid conspiracy theories".

You had conversations with people, and that ruined your day?

The mental fragility weeping off the page is quite salty. I suggest you check your shit, and hold yourself accountable for your own emotions.

This is what the white pill is for.

Jow Forums doesn't even come close to being a social circle, let alone actively working towards a better future. The mere fact that you actually view some retarded image board full of incel losers shows how hopelessly lost many Jow Forumsacks are

I'm brazilian and whitepilled. If I can do it, anyone can (just don't be a weak faggot).

>how do you deal with the black pills lads?
dont talk to normies, ignorance is bliss

Been there. You sound like a (((conspiracy theorist))) to them.
You can accept friendship with them, just don't mention Jews if they don't want to hear it. It's like Christ said: "don't cast pearls to swine".

Take the white pill and you'll be able to be in the world and not of it.

99.9% of the world are normies. You can't not talk to them. They are serving your food, cleaning your streets, etc.

you and your muslim mongoloids are no better than NATO with their nigger agenda