WHY $1000?

WHY $1000?

WHY NOT $100.000 or $200.000?

EXPLAIN YOURSELF UBI-TARDS!

Do you think that 10 nigglets can be supported on 1k? What about muh new iPhone and a Tesla. I want my fee stuff get your shit together or else... or I will.... oh fuck .... ok.

Attached: why.jpg (500x500, 24K)

bernie will demand 2,000 a month.
checkmake yellow fever victims.

slippery slope much? 100k would just be ridiculous, not feasible. 2k max

1 million per month per year sounds even better. think about it, we would all be rich after the first check!

Foot in door, boomer. tik tok tik tok

Cause 1,000 makes sense.

Attached: 1552571503629.jpg (929x1024, 82K)

another cope tard

If the solution to debt and poor people is just printing more money and giving it to everyone, why doesn't every country just do it?

>WHY NOT $100.000 or $200.000?
Mind your own business foreign retard

Bamp.
I live in California, it costs me more than other people in other states like 10 times more. My house costs $700k.
1000/month is not enough

People who use decimals to group digits instead of commas should be shot. Just throwing it out there.

Fuck off you lolibertarian. We are coming for your money

$1000 isn't supposed to be your main source of income, MAGAtard

>shot em
>that flag
Oi, ye got ah loicense for at statement, bloke?

>1 post by this idiot
300 replies of absurdly stupids peoples talking to themselves

Same reason your social security checks arenät 100 000$ either boomer faggot

No amount is feasible. Once UBI is implemented, it's only a matter of time before full system collapse. The amount dictates how long that time will be.

feasability

yang has opened my eyes, i now see them for what they truly are.

Then 1000 becomes the new 0 fucktard

No it's just a way to convince morons to sell out their freedoms to big government.

Attached: 15523359739580294.png (642x662, 475K)

Why not? If they were to just give me a minimum of $7k/mth, there would be a renaissance. I would have the time and money to solve our energy and water crisis instead of waging in my cagie

>if we put a pink hat on last years memes we can get welfare

lol

Because businesses won't pay even $100.

>300 replies of absurdly stupids peoples talking to themselves
You're not helping. please answer why 1000 not 100K or 200K or 300K.

Or explain how the inflation works instead? Please entertain us a little bit.

We already give niggers 1k+ a month. This is just white people getting some of their tax money back.

>Cause 1,000 makes sense.
how?

Why not 6 gorrilion for every citizen every day? Imagine how amazing our lives would be if everyone was a gorrilionaire. We would be going to space in 2020. Just print the money, bro.

This. I've made my argument here why will nobody challenge me or OP?

>reasoning
>cope

welcome to idiocracy

Wouldn't social credit just stop nignogs in their tracks? China does not have that problem so it doesnt make sense there

>if we put a red hat on last years memes trump will be successful
lo- oh wait

Challenge OP? I agree 1K is just the starting point to get the ball rolling and we should see increases to it every year.

>he doesn't know about the chink niggers of greater China

BASIC MATH TIME!
>audible woosh of air as Commies flee the thread
425 million U.S. pop at last census. (est.)
$1000 per month
425 million x 1000 equals 425 BILLION.
Per MONTH.
Extrapolate that for one year.
425 B. x 12 = >5 TRILLION in one year.
Literally more money than what exists.
You could scrape together every dime, shekel, lira, won, ruble, wampum-belt, and twelve foot tall stone ring, everything ever used as currency by humans throughout ALL of history and you would yun out in less than a year.

Why does being retarded have to be a requirement to be Leftist?

Attached: 1551817979408.jpg (1024x960, 624K)

Off the bat us calif fags should get 5 times that. Its more expensive to live here

It's not supposed to replace employment. It is a dividend to increase freedom.

>how?

a house of four gives us 4,000 dollars

2,000 covers our taxes and the rest can go to food and other good expenses

Attached: bigrod_vs_littlewang.jpg (800x600, 105K)

>Or explain how the inflation works instead? Please entertain us a little bit.
i'm not for UBI in our current system but whatever
your question is fucking stupid and before i called you out you had no intention to post in this thread again
so explain how inflation work you says ?
inflation is a direct result of private central banking and the fractional banking system
the fed land to bank at interest who land it 100 000 times more than they really have
it flood the market with new money hence creating inflation
UBI as proposed by the chinese fuck is not brand new money so would not create inflation that's NOT QUESTIONABLE
the amount given for UBI should be designed for the necessary services to live a decent life
so wtf do you think is inflation my slave to bankster friend ?

when newfag thinks that he is oldfag

Support your claim with evidence, brainlet.

Attached: big_rod_todd.jpg (781x1011, 307K)

come and shoot me piece of shit. waiting.

Attached: TODD_paymemore.jpg (758x1024, 116K)

>if we put a pink hat on last years memes we can get welfare

lol

>it costs too much
Then we should only give it to expensive places like california. Its too expensive to live here. People in the midwest have a low cost of living

The reason why 100k is too much is the same reason 1k is too much

Current US population is 330 million, you were off by 100 million.

Why not 1 million to the ancestors of the 10 million killed in the concentration camps

Fuck little wang yang. Jow Forums is big rod todd territory

Attached: lilwangsBTFO.jpg (1000x849, 142K)

>4,000 dollars
where are those coming from?

Yes because the media and government right now in America isn't already trying to silence dissenters. Because this surely would never be used as a way to stop free speech right? We can absolutely trust that the power to punish citizens for saying things government doesn't like could never, ever go fucking wrong?

Attached: 15543082508250826.png (632x838, 288K)

>Literally more money than what exists.
ah but that sure hasnt stopped us from racking up a debt of 5 times that amount huh

IIT: MIGAtards

discord/gg/bwpMQZB

Attached: 1552511230852.png (514x249, 93K)

>330+100
That still doesnt include the undocumented population

Because 1000 > 200 > 100 you retarded europoor

4,000 = four people in my house including me.

So the more people you have in your family the more income you get. This will encourage more families / communities

>documented
:^)
Why deny the undocs their UBI, you're not a *gasp* RACIST, are you?

>Mind your own business foreign retard
or else chink?

Cope harder yangstein

2k? Well you may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. 5K is the floor for me.

Because it’s a plan that funds 1000/mo. It does not generate enough revenue or do enough spending cuts to give us all 100,000/mo.

I hope this has been enlightening for you. Now kindly kys.

Attached: 3A43BBFA-5D6A-479E-AB6C-80F83CC22F3D.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

It hasn't, that's why a monetary system is kinda bonkers. The whole World owes money to itself. imagine how it must look to ayylmaos.

Just hand over you guns and let the government rate you and limit freedoms based on that rating. nothing to see here.

Attached: 1551082507259725.jpg (602x383, 35K)

China doesn't have a nigger problem because they don't have 50 million niggers. Social credit score means dickery in that equation, especially considering it has only just recently been implemented there and china has historically had little trouble with the nigs.

who creates these 4k, who works for them??

>all these scared boomer wagies
they have no idea whats coming

Attached: 1552481121342.jpg (500x500, 125K)

> The whole World owes money to itself.
i don't think you really understand how it's working
it's owning the dept to private entity
not to itself

Attached: 67875678.png (1060x665, 63K)

>who creates these 4k, who works for them??

THE FUCKING AUTOMATED WORKERS

We will tax the robots like we tax people for social security

So in Yang land, I can sit around and read and paint all day.

economist here

boy are you stupid. You were on the ball with fractionsl reserve, but then you said "its not new money so no inflation"

>It does not generate enough revenue or do enough spending cuts to give us all 100,000/mo.
You're not getting my vote m8.

Try little bit harder. Work with me.

So you're saying if we drop a MOAB on each of those houses during a reunion the World would be debt free?
Hell, I'm sold.

Tfw ubi increases consumer retail value.

If you substract welfare payments from the $1000 the total amount paid won't require an expansion of the monetary base. Total inflation would increase less than a digit. That's not true for 100k.
But nobody in this thread is arguing in good faith so why do I waste my time.

Where was your complaining when we've given this much to every nigger on welfare for decades? Save it. Now that whites are getting their own welfare you are all of a sudden upset.

>retard just takes numbers and doesn't account for lurking variables or the fact that the NEETBuxs go to adults and not all 425 million americans are adults
Jeus Christ dude regardless if you're pro or not, you're lack of basic statistical knowledge is showing hard bud.

>THE FUCKING AUTOMATED WORKERS
What are they producing and who is going to buy their products? Where are the money coming from in general?

i said how the chink is proposing UBI right now is not inflation
will it have an inflation impact on the price maybe
but that would be greed, corruption, lack of legislation, price fixing, artificial scarcity, wast
you know the usual
yang doesn want to print new money to finance his UBI so it's not inflation

>$100 isn’t a lot
Learn to format American numbers you fucking commie it’s 100,000

>What are they producing

Literally almost everything in our current economy

>who is going to buy their products?

That's where UBI kicks in. YOu can't purchase things without a ubi in an automated economy.

AAAARGGHHHH BLUMPF, CROGGALD DUMP, ERRRGHHH FLONALD GLUMPF, HAAAAAAH.... IIIRRRGHHHH JONALD KRUMPT, LONALD- MONALD NUMPF... OOUUURGHHHH! PONALD QRUMPF! RONALD SUMPTH, THONALD UMPF, VONALLLLDDDDD WUUUUUMP... XONALD YONNIE.... ZRUUUUUUUUUUUMPFFFFF!

>WHY NOT $100.000 or $200.000?
Just curious:
Would you refuse it?

>Using decimals to denote units of 1000
I SERIOUSLY hope you don't do this.

Because after careful calculation that's the number you come up with that could work.
Don't be ridiculous Lolbertarian, your economics have failed again and again.
Yang is the future for the white race.

no

It doesn't even have an analogy to the linguistic use of the punctuation...

A period ends a sentence and is necessary to separate one statement from the next.

A comma is used to indicate a pause, or to indicate a logical (though not actual) divide between the clauses in a sentence.

Besides 110.594.05,10 just looks fucking ugly.

you guys are scary stupid

what would happen would be demand pull inflation, whereby demand rises in an economy but its productivity capacity hasnt risen

what do you think happens when everyone has money but our capacity to produce is the same? Prices rise. Like when the fed prints more money but our productivity is the same as before.

Producers just hike prices. You tards are too focus on nominal figures and not actual productivity and wealth

That doesn't explain why $2000/mo is too much. Yangcucks are so eager to explain how $1000 won't cause rampant inflation but they're against increasing it at all. I wonder why?

Then would you refuse $1000?
If so, why?

Well it also causes problems when you do things with numbers like math lmao.

But it doesnt work with that number. Yang himself stated hed have to apply a VAT on top of the barely teetering possibility that he could squeeze out as much govt spending into this as he thinks he can. The number it would work with is total welfare expenditure today divided by number of adults - whatever that number is would be the only way to not drastically fuck the economy, and technically this isnt even workable because our government is still in a ridiculous amount of debt.

In case you're wondering this is the mark of a EURO poster, probably german or germany-adjacent.

I have never seen anything so stupid. I could understand the metric system. I can understand driving on the left side of the road. I can't fucking STAND comma-decimals. Period decimals are the only thing esu dluohs enoyna

that too.

instead of making it an income/monthly thing what if it was just a single payment 1 single time like a bailout for people like 50,000 one single time and thats its

their idea is that if he basically taxes as he does now, but redistributes rather than using it on govt programs it won't lead to inflation

But thats a gross misunderstanding of what inflation is and what causes it. Inflation is a naturally occuring phenomenon with Fiat currencies anyway, but rapid inflation is dangerous and potentially makes savings worthless. If you saved up 1k over a year next year when everyone gets 1k a month your savings is worthless.

It damages the propensity to save when consumers see rising prices and spend it all asap rather than save any of it. No one saved their money in the weimar republic.

It stabilizes itself and people automatically having 1k and 1k being the new 0 dollars is caked into the cake eventually. But that makes it dumber still.

that's why yang needs to price fix basic necessities to fit within 1k$ and gulag anyone who disagrees

sounds good

that social credit system he has on his site is a good step in the right direction. Maybe have state run media and informatives in schools and workplaces to keep the glorious leaders reign running smoothly

>Total inflation would increase less than a digit.
Argentinian economics