I live in France, Blacks are worse than Arabs

I'm not talking about refugees but french arabs and blacks.

Arabs hate race mixing just as much we do around here, they don't want to mix with us or anyone else. At least we share that in common with them.

Blacks on the other hand are obsessed with race mixing and will turn our country into another brazil very soon. It's all they care about, they hate their own women. In France we have propaganda for racemixing everywhere, tv ads,movies,video songs, It's mad.

Attached: racailles.jpg (720x480, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NEmkE-QNH8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been there for a while and I can attest to this. Our blacks are much better in comparaison.
Les arabes au moins ont quelques idées de valeur.

Stop shitting up the board with this crap. Niggers are based.

Muh based black man!!!

Right on brother, checked!

>'''French''' Arabs and blacks
How are niggers and sandniggers French Pierre, use you fucking head.
>A dogborn in a stable is a horse.

Because Arab and Black know where their women stand in the hierachy and Arabic girls have value

Attached: 125ae3dfcf164fc887c60d7102ea04c7.jpg (630x986, 58K)

Attached: 1aa.jpg (493x800, 71K)

Arabic girls>>>>>>>Black girls

Attached: 7f0cb902-bb67-4544-a01d-5dd512fdf6d0.png (346x529, 386K)

Kinda same her in the UK although we’re only 3% black and they’re trapped mostly in certain London suburbs. Indians and south Asians generally are against racemixing and stay away from white women.

blacks have some fine too

Attached: 15416234683222.jpg (1080x1349, 136K)

> Blacks are worse than arabs.
> In other news, venison steaks taste better than fermented dogshit

Lol these are not black dude

I live in Belgium and Arabs are worse than Blacks

In America, if you are mixed with black, then you are black.

Like yeah, had to make a remark: those rare blacks that breeded to whites and somehow wasn't born a mutt

Attached: 15415191956340.jpg (474x632, 45K)

As if Brazil is bad. We have Bunda, Sopa de Macaco, Amazon Jungle, Sun, nice people, comfy houses, resources, chill lifestyle, sex everyday, traps and twinks, tolerance, almost zero Muslim threats, foreigners become brazilian very fast, delicious food...

You wish you were Brazil, go eat your frogs and suck Ahmeds cock, I have to plan my weekend full of sex and no worries

I dunno OP, I think you might be a little biased.

Dear Frenchcuck, explain is: youtube.com/watch?v=NEmkE-QNH8s

id rather not be beheaded by a jungle monkey thank you very much

Honest question, why aren't you controlling your women then? You just had the yellow jackets movement, you could have easily started the Day of the Rope. You guys were destroying shit anyway, why not start torching black neighborhoods and slaughtering interracial couples?

This. Blacks >>>>> Arabs.

Arabs have much better use, accelerationnically speaking thanks to their despicable behavior and ultra violence, also Islam which refrains feminism and white faggots (even if themselves fuck each other)

Meanwhile niggers are just smelly apes, barely human beings… and are treated as Gods by the French population because muh soccer and shieet, also some actors and we wuz soldiers or whatever negrophile BS they find

Attached: 79f1bfff0bb88498b1e3535ce1efb3291b2743174b13f87d346318e1cf395a88.png (1124x710, 378K)

Just happens for drug dealers and whores, the average Joao lives pretty ok

Don't circumvent my question frenchcucks.
Explain the video I posted above, and is this the norm or the exception?

Attached: 1552509248658.jpg (453x500, 33K)