Black guy here

Black guy here

Why don't Europeans specifically Balkan and Hungarian ones demand reparations from the Ottoman Empire?

Attached: main-qimg-a294d07a26c7492827b9541e1603b858.jpg (500x336, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_during_Ottoman_contraction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're not niggers. At least not actual niggers.

*Removes Kebab*

Slaves ask for reparations. They're free men, niggers are still slaves.

Different mindset. People move on from that region and look towards the future. They don't want gibs.

That's bullshit mayne they're still fighting each other over land and treaties from 500 years ago

Blacks never went to war for their freedom. They did. Sorry bro, you're still a slave.

because they’re not niggers

>Different mindset. People move on from that region and look towards the future

...have you never heard about the Balkans before?

>from the Ottoman Empire
slight problem there

Turkey then nigga you know what I mean

Turks are the same race as us

Turkey is in full out dindu nuffin mode

These are bullshit answers. Truth: those who can will demand reparations. Just like Entente demanded from Germany after WWI. Balkans and Hungarians know they have no leverage over Turkey and they have no realistic chance of getting ''reparations''. Victimhood and oppression doesn't in reality matter, leverage does.

Blacks in America are in a strange position: they don't themselves have power, but Jews and white liberals are able to leverage ''black interests'' to make the white majority submit. Blacks are able to demand reparations because they are allied or used by the ruling class.

Aren't they all dead?

Well the only "reparations" people here wanted was the removal of all muslims from the balkans, which kinda happened several times, but not in its entirety.

Why you guy are not demanding reparations from countries, that used to be tribes, that sold you to slavery? That some real nigger logic right here.

>Black
What is this black you keep larping about, you dirty coon nigger monkey?

What the greeks and Serbs don't want you to know.
Turks have interbred so much for a century they barely have trace amounts of Turko steppe genes.
They're Balkan/anatolian.

Attached: Kahn Wayne.jpg (580x263, 24K)

Turkey =/= Ottoman Empire

And why did it not happen? Because native citizens of Balkans did not and do not have true power or sovereignty over the Balkans.

The only difference is the Ottomans somehow treated Christians better than Turkey.

The jews made the US bomb Serbia when they tried to take back bosnia, what do you think will happen?

Probably because they’re not a bunch of gimmedat pussies, like you OP

no its that turkey took its INDENDANCE from the ottomans

Nobody in Europe has "true power or sovereignty over the lands they live on", Genghis. It's not the middle ages anymore.

Considering that probably Turkey hates our guts, that's not a possibility.

I didn't say anything about that. Ottomans were brutal but I don't think they ever killed half a million greeks and millions of Armenians.

For the same reason they don't ask the Umayyads, shit-skins never pay their debts.

>Black guy here
Irrelevant
>Why don't Europeans specifically Balkan and Hungarian ones demand reparations from the Ottoman Empire?
We took our reparations in blood when we destroyed it.

Because they will not pay it and Romania is too cucked to do it, we might even pay reparation then be given anything.

Because turks don't feel any guilt and don't give any fuck. Only gullible western liberals are sissified enough to feel guilty over the actions of their past ancestors.

Because they are free men. Black Americans are not free. They are, like all other Americans, slaves of the Jew. They do not know this. We will all be slaves in spirit until we all have our own states. So here’s the deal, BBG: You and your kind will stay out of New England, the Heartland, Southwest, and Midwest. I and my kind will stay out of the Black Belt and Southwest. Do we have a deal?

hahahahahahah

Only pussies demands reparations.

fpbp

Because we aren't niggers. Kicking them out was enough. Trying to live off their gibs would make us even more complacent and stupid and lazy than we already are and these are issues we are trying to resolve now post-Communism.

Attached: 1533548131783.jpg (620x591, 61K)

/thread

Because that's not how the world works you dumb ape.

obliterating their mosques and massacring their settled mudslime hordes was reparations enough t b h

I'll take a dozen dead t*rkoroaches over a billion t*rkish dollars any day of the week

This

Thanks brudda.

We do actually have leverage. There's shitloads of Balkan people affecting things in Western Turkey, and most of them can even name which town in the Balkans or family line they came from in all hilarity for any Balkanite going there. An ungodly shitload of us. If we decided it could be forced out through political meandering even with Erdogan. Fact is we even do get some aid from Turkey. But trying to go full retard with reparations would be bath for both of our parties for different reasons.

DEY SCARED A NIGGA WOULD!

Don't tell him, please. The less people know about the Balkans, the better for humanity's mental sanity.

effendi TAIPI gave boyko his yummy donerkebab

Because they're worse off now than they were during the Ottoman Empire

LOL it was WAY higher than that, they distroyed the ancient capital of Lori, massacred all intellectual Armenian figures once rounded up in Istanbul, and would have the women anc children march through the desert and be shot if they would stop. You know it's real when the government kills its own people for speaking up about it. Literally any educated individual would know the Turks have historically been genocidal maniacs

Why don't you demand reparations from Arabs, Slave?

Attached: 1551563942285m.jpg (778x1024, 114K)

we did, they don't give shit, cause they are subhumans

>We did
>They refused
>This makes them subhuman
>This does not make us subhuman

Attached: 1551620914905m.jpg (879x1024, 46K)

> black guy here
You know the rules - pic of your Big Black Cock with timestamp, or gtfo.

Quick reminder that /pol stands against faggots

They tend to be indignant assholes that can't seem to accept reality, and literally spazz when their own government restores Armenian churches (I.e. Lake sevan) that predate their occupation of the area. I wish the Turks would start genocide on the Arabs so you would have some sympathy

THIS
the Balkans bleached the ottomans

Attached: dTkdWwP.gif (240x287, 277K)

Turks can point in their defence that many of the Ottoman troops were made from balkan Slavshits, they were so cruel even for their taste and called them literally “crazyheads” .

Attached: 902219BC-A271-478C-AEBA-6ADEAD11425D.jpg (1023x246, 72K)

Fpbp

my sides

eff pee bee pee

>demand
About one quarter of all people living in Slavonia in the 16th century were Muslims who mostly lived in towns, with Osijek and Požega being the largest Muslim settlements. Like other Muslims who lived in Croatia (Lika and Kordun) and Dalmatia, they were all forced to leave their homes by the end of 1699. This was the first example of the cleansing of Muslims in this region. This cleansing of Muslims "enjoyed the benediction of Catholic church". Around 130,000 Muslims from Croatia and Slavonia were driven to Ottoman Bosnia and Herzegovina. Basically, all Muslims who lived in Croatia, Slavonia and Dalmatia were either forced to exile, murdered or enslaved.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_during_Ottoman_contraction

also, mind your own business

best post itt

desu it seems the intelligent decision to not give people money if they are not offering you anything in exchange.

white people it seems offer various aggrieved parties money because they receive in exchange some release from guilt. That doesn't seem especially intelligent.

i dont get it either
and unlike you, they didnt even get anything out of the occupation

They also don’t stay with their captors because they are men

I live the title of that Wikipedia article "Persecution of Muslims during the Ottoman empire" lmao. Poor Muslims, they came and occupied and the locals were resisting and wanted the shits out this persecuting and oppressing the Otomans. That's one hell of a cool story.

Oh I agree, money won't bring back our land, that's why we have to fight for it, and why my family is strongly Tashnag. The ARF killed the Turks responsible for orchestrating the genocide, we have held Artsakh, and will continue to remove the invaders until Armenia is unified again.

the fuck are you on about sandnigger. this thread is about hungarians and other balkans not some randoms from anatolia.

the crimes the turks committed against the hungarians and balkans dwarf yours, it is profoundly ignoble for you to claim to be on an equal footing.

Aside from the general stupidity of reparations that aren’t demanded immediately after a military defeat of a former aggressor, I’d have to say the primary reason is because there hasn’t been an Ottoman Empire in about a hundred years you slack-jawed lizard licking donkey honker.

Reminds me of how muslims and the globohomos regard Vlad the Impaler as the epithome of cruelty, conveniently forgetting that a young Vlad learned the impaling techniques from the Turks themselves while he grew up in Anatolia. He later decided to give them a taste of their own medicine.

because white people arent a bunch of fucking crybabies who can't get over shit that happened ages ago to their ancestors

>They don't want gibs

Attached: 1483799044674.png (640x400, 173K)

You could ask for reparations from many countries of past European wars.

Hi better map here, ur welcome nigger

Attached: 1549902045403_20190218204921932.jpg (749x600, 196K)

first off, we're from forested mountains, so calling us sandniggers just shows you're ignorant about us to begin with. Secondly, three out of four Armenians died during the genocide.

Tell me how they treated the Hungarians worse? I'm genuinely curious cause I couldn't find anything quickly and you seem better informed on this