Women's pant pockets suck and it's all because of you misogynists

Attached: IMG_20190314_093521.png (492x496, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eR4KcO_MovE
youtu.be/byDiILrNbM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wear my gf jeans and this is so true

Who told you you could leave the house anyway?

Vox is really going all out. Last week it was knitting community is a bunch of white supremacist. Now jean pockets are too small for women cause us men are sexist.

They make "mom jeans" for women. Women choose not to wear them because they are, wait for it, unfashionable.

>men carry things in pockets and need more room
>women carry purses and nothing in their pockets and have ornamental pockets
sexism at its finest

Cunts should not be allowed to wear clothes. If they wear clothes they'll think they're people and will have pockets and then they'll want things to put in those pockets.
And also cunt "fashion" is stupid and impractical because cunts are stupid and impractical.

Pants are a man's garment. It is a shame for a woman to wear a man's garment. Read the book of Deuteronomy. Besides, curve revealing skinny pants on women look trashy.

I've seen plenty of dresses and woman's pants that have decently sized pockets. It's just that they'd never pick those because they care too much about how it looks. It's another one of those retarded claims that would be resolved if women just started to think for themselves instead of trying to conform. Weak.

Why the fuck do you need pockets to make a sandwich?

They'll really blame anything on males, won't they?

Attached: 1533671336286.gif (480x470, 1.12M)

The reason they don't have fucking pockets is because 1. TIGHT JEANS will create an outline 2. THEY HAVE A FUCKING PURSE. IF THEY HAVE A PURSE THEY DONT NEED FUCKING POCKETS.

Attached: 1533573592587.png (950x824, 17K)

same

Attached: 1548032152645.png (500x651, 550K)

Shut up fag

Based and ferengipilled

>women design pants for women that look good on women
>BUT MEN ARE WHY WE DON'T HAVE REAL POCKETS

Attached: gf4tyq4.jpg (251x242, 14K)

It's almost like women carry some other object to hold all their stuff

Wow i thought i was the only one.

If she really thought women wanted bigger pockets in jeans, she should have taken this opportunity to launch her own brand of women's jeans that fills this need.

Bitches have purses. It's one giant fat pocket. Fuck Vox.

If women fit all their EDC items in their pockets then they would need about 80 pockets.

Is there a law or something preventing women from buying the pants that have bigger pockets? Or are women incapable of acting on their own agency to get bigger pockets?

Lmao, posts like this is why I can't hate spergs for long

women carry fucking purses men don't

is there no pants company that makes big pockets for girls?

>b-but they're ugly!

> If they wear clothes they'll think they're people
MY FUCKING MAN, absolutly this, you would not let a dog eat with you on the fucking dinner table, that'll give em a sense of overvalued worth so they'll eventually get cocky and arrogant

Is shit like this why Gen Z is growing up different?

Crossdressing should be made illegal.

I’ve literally been waiting to read this. I’ve never had a gf that didn’t bitch about “girl pockets” before!!!

Having things in your pockets completely destroys your shape and figure which is why women carry all their stuff in purses

Are you Jewish?
Come over and run for office, I will vote for you.

You know how straight men dominate the fashion industry. Dumb fucks really do go looking for things to whine about.

Letting cunts wear clothes is like those people who put shirts on their dogs, it's ridiculous.
Cunts must know they are not people.
A bit of childhood crossdressing is fun and good for a laugh. Small boy wearing dress, cute panties, frilly ankle socks and his hair in braids is very funny.

>women want certain fashion
>so that fashion gets made
>they get mad at what they chose
K

>Website that cuts through noise and understand what's really driving the events in the headlines
>Pockets are sexist

/Thread

>women's razor blades are more expensive and less sharp than men's razors
>women continue buying the pink and overpriced shitty blades instead of just buying men's razors
>the patriarchy is to blame!

Seems like a great avenue for an business-minded woman to take up

Women only likes to bitch on everything. They don't have any endgames. This is their endgame, bitching and whinning about stuff that nobody cares.

Attached: 1546791971419.jpg (446x564, 92K)

>Cunts must know they are not people.

You must be fun at parties, huh?

Why don't they just make their own pockets?
I will never understand this, feminists think they are equal to men, and yet, whenever they want something, they have to ask men to give it to them, whether it be CEO positions or even pockets.
Men never had to ask, they just made it themselves/

They make womens pants with deep pockets. But women are so self absorbed they don;t fucking buy them. Literally playing the victim when you have a solution you refuse to use for vain reasons. I fucking hate this world.

They can always wear dresses with a kangaroo pouch.
Fucking idiots. We always have to do everything for them.

Attached: QuarkDS9.jpg (311x294, 24K)

I've had this conversation with lots of women.

Women buy clothes that look nice and flatter their figure.

Even if women's clothing DID have big pockets they WOULDN'T USE THEM. Do you have any idea how unflattering having these huge bulges in your pockets from keys/cellphone/wallet is? It completely ruins a girls waistline & curves.

Meanwhile, if a girl does want to forego style, they DO make female cargo pants, cargo shorts, etc.

Women can go buy some fucking pants that have pockets. They exist. They're available.

They WON'T DO IT because those pants aren't as flattering as the skinny jeans that don't have pockets.

This whole fucking argument is god damn retarded. Fucking women man, I tell you.

Attached: 1552320241445.jpg (741x578, 54K)

I've had this conversation with lots of women.
Women buy clothes that look nice and flatter their figure.
Even if women's clothing DID have big pockets they WOULDN'T USE THEM. Do you have any idea how unflattering having these huge bulges in your pockets from keys/cellphone/wallet is? It completely ruins a girls waistline & curves.
Meanwhile, if a girl does want to forego style, they DO make female cargo pants, cargo shorts, etc.
Women can go buy some fucking pants that have pockets. They exist. They're available.
They WON'T DO IT because those pants aren't as flattering as the skinny jeans that don't have pockets.
This whole fucking argument is god damn retarded. Fucking women man, I tell you.

Fixed it for you.

>be woman
>buy jeans with shitty pockets so that i can buy 500$ suitcase purses
>jean manufacturers continue making shit pocket jeans for women because theyre making sales
>shit pockets are because of men
women are retarded

Isn't that why women have purses though?

USE YOUR BRAINS!!

Attached: Ih8whores.png (492x496, 204K)

Cell phone in booty shorts draws attention to the butt.

Attached: smart-phone-back-pocket-hot-pants-booty-shorts-close-up-rear-view-young-woman-wearing-denim-smartpho (1300x957, 166K)

no it isnt, women want pockets without them being visible, its literally impossible for jeans

But in front pocket it draws attention to the pussy.

b-but they wouldn't be cute

Whores aren't cute.
Those big wide dresses with an itty bitty waist on the other hand, do look cute, because cute =/= sexy.

i like busy

Reddit spacing faggot

>people who put shirts on their dogs, it's ridiculous.

Fuck you, my dogs love mommy for giving them such nice clothes

Attached: IMG-20190111-WA0001.jpg (1600x1200, 160K)

>not wearing your wife's son's pants
What a plebe

said article is SJW retard tier garbage...but...my aunt is a very well known clothing designer in Brazil. I explained to her that if she made more ample pockets in women's garments, they could stop using purses in Brazil where crack heads target the handbags....they snatch and grab...

So 2 years ago she started developing "cargo pockets" in clothing targeted to women. A very profitable and intelligent idea...as I have made bank on my idea.

Any jonesing crack head, meth head or druged out autist looking to snatch a hand bag will target the moron with an expensive handbag rather than a woman with no handbag whatsoever

Women have dresses and purses. I don't get the issue.

>complain about pockets in women's pants being functionally useless
>companies start making women's pants with deeper pockets
>no women buy them because "keeping things in my pockets ruins the line of the clothes! besides, I have a purse for all that"
>money, resources, and retail space wasted
It's all so tiresome.

If they could fit anything in the pockets, the pants wouldn't fit skin tight. Dumb cunts.

I had someone woman in the office bitch about this. And I told her to buy bigger pants. Trip to HR for not being sensitive to her weight.

I knew I was quitting so I never apologized. I told her she could make a lot of money if she cornered the market on woman's pants with pockets, since apparently pockets are too hard of a concept for women to grasp. Written up again. I ended up calling her retarded and stopped showing up for work.

Starting grad school in August, thus reentering Hell.

>Fashion over function
>High heels
>1lb makeup
>Tits hanging out
>Pants so thin I see the razorbumps on your cunt
Women, everyone

sounds like you are going places.

Why would anyone do this

because they are mentally ill faggots.

More dog in sweater pics please

t. fat roastie
Buy some pants that fit, fatty.

I'm getting my Master's in agricultural mycology. There's like 10 of us in the program and it's all men, so I am hopeful. I live in the Ag capital of California, so I will have job security.

nobody likes a fat cunt but do you honestly think burning bridges is a good idea?
Yeah got written up multiple times, HAHA I just no call no showed work again.

Honestly you sound like a nigger.

you sound like a sperg but really its not about buying bigger pants its about getting pants with actual pockets because these retards dont ever put pockets in because guess what they have purses for a fucking reason. Also there are things on pens that have clips on them to attach to pieces of clothing. Its retarded as fuck.

As if women don't love this because they can wear tight clothes.
If it was a problem decades ago, why wasn't it fixed?
Women also have purses to put all their shit in.

>If it was a problem decades ago, why wasn't it fixed?
Heh. that is not an argument, kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=eR4KcO_MovE

If women actually had a problem with this they would just buy mens jeans

Imagine being so pampered that you get to the point where you're complaining about small pockets and turning it into a feminist issue.

Fucking pathetic.

Yeah man, that temp job is really going to hurt me. And I am totally going to write them down as a reference, not my PI or the other professors I will be working with for the next 2 years.

Tell me more about the one job you've had since you were 18 and how you don't broaden your reference base with volunteer work and other side gigs.

Then why doesn't she corner the market on female pants with pockets? Why doesn't anyone? Oh, that's right, because women just want to bitch about something with no solution. She had the same diatribe about how men were at fault for her not being able to put a wallet in her pocket.

>that is not an argument, kid
you're right, it was a question

Women have pussy pocket thats 9 inches deep. They can keep all kinds of shit in there. So for equality purposes there jeans have smaller pockets

Attached: 1538884571715.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

>m-muh pockets
buy pants with pockets, dumb cunt
>m-muh high heels
buy better shoes, dumb cunt
>m-muh pay
get a better job, dumb cunt
>a-all muh men beat me
stop being a cunt, dumb cunt

>female pants with pockets? Why doesn't anyone?
they want other people to do it but really there is a literal solution already they are just fucking dumb purses. men don't carry fucking purses wherever they go

How do they know how the clothes identify

Doesn't that mean you'd have to see your elderly female naked though?

Men need pockets to put their penises in.

dude, i know. its like "where in the FUCK do they fucking FIND these pea brains at"... and "they CANT be this retarded, can they?"
KEK

youtu.be/byDiILrNbM4

Are we ferengi? What the fuck?

> why would anyone /say/ they do this
> on Jow Forums?
ftfy

>Woman design pants so they could look less fat and in shape.
>It's man's fault!!
Shameful display

Attached: 1551637892581.jpg (610x395, 74K)

The next time I see a Ferengi I will ask him.

Men need pockets because of sexist, misandrist traditions that say we can’t use purses.

IQ 200

>Vox.com is a news website that helps you cut through the noise
>pockets are sexist
top quality news

LOL I fucking love his videos...especially when he finds a vintage pack of cigarettes.

his expression is priceless

/Thread
Based slavichink

jesus fucking christ I can't take this shit anymore.

Attached: 1518227896179s.jpg (120x125, 3K)

I've been buying used womens jeans from goodwill for years. I just say they're for my girlfriend and no one is the wiser

women will never understand the concept of market forces

JUST BUY PANTS WITH POCKETS IN THEM
IF THEY DON'T EXIST, GREAT! YOU CAN START A BUSINESS FOR THEM! YOU'LL BE RICH!

>That one rancid peanut episode

Attached: 1544218493310.png (358x342, 279K)