Why do Jow Forums still love Trump even though he is an Israeli puppet?

Why do Jow Forums still love Trump even though he is an Israeli puppet?

Attached: trump-israel-696x464.jpg (696x464, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/amazing-italy-creates-giant-god-emperor-trump-for-carnival-parade-complete-with-giant-twitter-sword-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ct4_ze_FjNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because he make you mad

Attached: 1552396018530.jpg (1171x900, 637K)

Few people still like him here. Its either shills or rednecks.

Not true, you should vote for who you feel represents your interests best. If thats Trump then fair enough. Just don't claim you hate jews if you do. A vote for Trump is a vote for Israel.

Fuck off OP

What alternative do we have?

I still like him. I think this board has been raided by anti-trump shills. Every other board is being raided by anti-white shills so it makes sense that this board is being raided too.,

because despite the funny anti-semitic memes Israel is more or less a mini-USA in the mdidle east and the nation most similair to our own, which is something you guppies need to understand. President Trump understands it.

Well, there is a raid going on, but its evident he is very biased towards the thing that Jow Forums hates most. No wonder people are starting to turn away from him.

I bet its because of Jared Kushner.

It's the other way around. The USA is a large Israel in America. Your government too is full of jews following their own interests.

Because I don't care about Israel. I care about kike bankers who are citizens in my country and yours as well.
They don't give a fuck about Israel.

Jow Forums loves Israel because they think it's the harbinger of the End of Days

>why do pol
>UK flag
Fuck, the entire world speaks english except UK. What a sad turn of events.

Attached: C9982E88-E36E-4464-A508-329C03B3BA68.jpg (634x478, 83K)

>the nation most similair to our own
t. kosherfaggot

>few people still like him

thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/amazing-italy-creates-giant-god-emperor-trump-for-carnival-parade-complete-with-giant-twitter-sword-video/

Attached: c05dafd7bee2a3cad8a04b4d4c4fee3aa4731e96860529e56d95ebac8e0662fa.png (960x651, 471K)

who else are they meant to vote for? it was the best on offer

Because rdonald exists and they have been flooding the board for years now.

Jow Forums never supported Trump after 2017 when we realized he wasn't legit. It's those guys from reddit(The_Donald) that kept on going. Being vocal minorities it kinda left the impression we still did.

Attached: Trump and Soros.jpg (750x704, 229K)

because from the two great evils, the israeli jew and the international jew, the first one is the lesser one. don't get me wrong fren, i'd gladly see them all gone, but still..

Attached: 1532221744948.jpg (500x370, 50K)

They forced themselves here and tried to assimilate us instead of living peacefully. It's their own damn fault what's about to happen.

>Jow Forums is one person

Attached: 1549279133158.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Its 64D chess. Hes jewing the jews until the time comes and he builds a gas chamber wall around them.

>Everyone who has an opinion I don't like is a shill
This behavior is amazing. Retards on both sides have never had more convenient ways to dismiss anything they don't want to hear than "shills" for the right and "Russian trolls" for the left. It's in every thread here and every comment section anywhere else. People are so well-entrenched within their bubbles that any thought sounding like it might come from outside the bubble could only possibly be planted by some vague evil power - real people think exactly in line with what I do.

>Russian collusion is dead

Attached: 167E5124-BDC5-490A-AA55-3D5C3A9D3593.jpg (278x387, 26K)

>signed anti bds law
>signed amnesty bill
>gave israel 38 billion
>no wall
>constantly sucking israeli dick

but it's shills tho right? gotcha....good luck in 2020 man.

Why do posters on Jow Forums irrationally think that Jews are responsible for the world's problems? I write it off as attention seeking trolls, but I suppose that someday, the problem might become real. Guess what? I'm not here to play social justice warrior!

Historically, the Jews were not allowed to hold certain jobs and Christians were not allowed to do others. I guess that's why you'll see Jews in specific jobs such as banking.

Be real though about the U.S. The first and only Catholic president was JFK. As yet, no Jews. Most likely, the world view of us is based on Hollywood which is one of those places that has a very extensive Jewish presence. You don't HAVE to watch our Jewish movies! If it matters, then don't!

Trump is sane enough to play his politics this way. Some things aren't his problem, including your beef with Jews.

....but if you do look up the figures, Ashkenazim represent the highest average IQ of any European ethnic group. What is your anger about? Your mediocrity or their talent?

Until you have real accusations, save us the trolling.

Attached: 5032773C-9EEF-408B-85C0-81100063BAE1.jpg (491x491, 43K)

fuck off MAGA-tard

Attached: 1552429726268.png (641x724, 107K)

>Why do Jow Forums still love Trump even

WE?!!!

Attached: 1552565453800.jpg (680x522, 31K)

Attached: 9E1F1E5B-2D7A-43C9-B59D-4C7134E04780.jpg (1460x1381, 245K)

>massive amount of posts in favor of yang appeared out of nowhere
>hurrr yeah but they're not shills tho dude hurrrr

>Candidate announces his run and does some public appearances
>People start posting about him on a board ostensibly about politics
>Retarded t_d kids flip shit and declare them all shills
>Chimpout encourages people who like him to double down and people who don't care to shitpost about him for (You)s
>It works so well that half of the threads on this board are now autists in tears begging someone to stop the memes
If you can't figure this out you probably aren't bright enough to vote bud
This type of shit has happened organically before, there's no reason this should be assumed to be a shill campaign

How's the first day on the job JIDF?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ct4_ze_FjNo
>jews getting the fuck back to israel
>"but it's bad jews are supposed to stay in the west to undermine christianity, implement liberalism and cultural marxism"
basically OP is a commie faggot

Mostly this. Didn't fall for the memes in 2016 but now I unironically love him because he makes people screech about boomers and reddit. Voting for him in 2020.

>I like him cause he makes people mad
Democracy was a mistake