Anti-Vaxxers

Is it safe to assume everyone on this board is intelligent enough to support mandatory vaccinations for every child who interacts with the general public?

Attached: 1930498512.png (2880x1582, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21993250
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23609067
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21623535
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25377033
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24995277
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21058170
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22099159
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17454560
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19106436
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21299355
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21907498
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11339848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17674242
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15780490
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12933322
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16870260
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19043938
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12142947
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24675092
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25198681
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12145534
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3878266/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3364648/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3774468/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3697751/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3173748/
youtube.com/watch?v=CaDwqKN6Lb8
youtube.com/watch?v=rNdGMSppjs4
youtube.com/watch?v=AffuKjGV6BA
youtube.com/watch?v=FJ7iPn39i08
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Mandatory)))
Sounds like your faith in your innoculation is shaky

Kids should be vaccinated but I will always be against it being mandatory because the state should never have the power to force you or your children into receiving medical care or an injection of any sorts.

Also, the anti vaxx meme is an attempt to blame white christians for the prevalence of eradicated diseases being brought here by 3rd world immigrants

FUCK OFF VACCINE SHILLS

Ah yes, listen to the Jews and get vaccinated! That's right Jow Forums, vaccinated your kids, be a good goy!

Also feed them GMO corn, fluorinated water and pasteurized milk too!!

Attached: 1550282382975.png (414x379, 180K)

Fine but we have to use my vaccines. The ones I make.

Intelligent? Did you know they're now claiming vaccines prevent autism by 7%? So fucking hilarious!

I may not believe vaccines cause autism, but I sure as fuck don't believe vaccines prevent autism.

Anyhow, the vaccine scheduling needs to be fixed. Children are injected with way too many vaccines at once, wayyyy overstimulating their immune system.

kill yourself kike

I'm going to guess the 7% was pulled by by manipulating statistics. They probably compared how many people with autism were vaccinated versus how many people without autism were vaccinated. As they found people vaccinated had 7% less cases of autism, their *logic* is that vaccines MUST prevent autism.

Intelligent enough to know vaccines are necessary but not have the government make that decision for me.

I bet the government won't use that to inject populations with whatever they want.

Attached: 1548463754567.jpg (1080x761, 109K)

>get kid vaccinated
>kid gets measles because of unvaccinated kid
Pic related

Attached: Ed4LdEW_d.jpg (243x207, 5K)

>everyone on this board is intelligent enough
There are genuine flat earthers on this board, user.

Attached: 493ca82796c6e2403164b8dea62b269a.jpg (480x480, 21K)

>What is herd immunity?

So is there any "indentity" to this anti-vaccine movement or is it a pretty even mix of home-schooled religious nuts and home-schooled eco nut vegans?

It's unvaccinated kids that are getting sick

>Also, the anti vaxx meme is an attempt to blame white christians
There is absolutely nowhere in the Bible that says you can't get a measles vaccine.

It's mostly people opposed to mandatory vaccines who are slandered as against all vaccines.

It is literally a public health issue. If you want your kids to play sports, go to school, they need to be vaccinated.

Then why not leave them alone if they are the only ones that die?

Attached: 1549947715125.gif (480x270, 2.81M)

>just let kids die bro, what's the problem

It puts the public at risk.

Anyone here not received vaccines? Is there any difference between you and your peers? Smarter, taller, more successful?

Yes but what makes them opposed to mandatory vaccines? Are the mostly small-gov libertarian types?

I don’t support mandatory anything, except deportation of all Jews and non whites.

How if only those without vaccines get sick?

yes i am smart enough to do just that

this man speaks the truth

see

Attached: vaccines.png (662x703, 450K)

vaccination is not an immunity. you get infected by people who are already infected because the germs in already infected people are much stronger

meant to quote

unvaccinated kids are part of the public, and the public has to pick up the tab when they get sick

Attached: tetanus.jpg (581x539, 51K)

Based

So we all know that the government is corrupt and Jewish and big pharma is corrupt and Jewish but somehow some vaccines can never be used nefariously?

Would you trust anyone to sell you a product which is alleged to remove your need to purchase their other products? It doesn't seem like a sustainable business practice.
If not, then why would you trust vaccines?

Causing brain damage with what else is in the injection is now "intelligent"?
Wew these meat puppets sure are trying hard to earn their pennies
>REMEMBER TO PUT SPICE IN THE OPTIONS FIELD IF RESPONDING TO THIS SHILL THREAD, DON'T FEED THE SHILL
Too many vaccines cause brain damage sources:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23609067
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21623535
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25377033
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24995277
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21058170
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22099159
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19106436
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21299355
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21907498
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11339848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17674242
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15780490
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12933322
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16870260
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19043938
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12142947
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24675092
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25198681
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12145534
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3878266/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3364648/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3774468/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3697751/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3173748/

Vaccines only work when the overwhelming majority of people are vaccinated. There are some people who legitimately cannot be vaccinated, and they are put at risk because of "muh autism." Also, if you allow a disease to just be prevalent in a population, there is a chance it will mutate and the current vaccine will not be effective.

Then don't subsidize them, everyone wins

>retarded africans can't into science
wow shocking

Attached: 1545966951837m.jpg (1024x866, 116K)

>Quoting the US government
Then why does the FDA and CDC recommend vaccines?

I would absolutely trust your government to inject your kid with whatever they want.

That's not how campaigns work

Some people cannot be vaccinated because of some other defect or condition. If unvaccinated people then expose them to simple diseases they still get sick. Look up "herd immunity"

The government is just a bunch of assorted citizens. At least it was when I got my vaccines. I can see why someone wouldn't trust the tranny system these days, but that's mostly just a reflection on the crappy makeup of our population. It is a "deep" issue about trust in government eroding.

It would impose on religious freedom however

Only if you fags clean up your fucking vaccination schedule so it doesn't involve twice as many as any other 1st world country.

You fuckheads give full Hep spectrum vaccines to newborns because it's easier than having your (nigger) nurses wash their hands between patients. Are you really surprised that so many start distrusting the system?

STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD
YOU ARE NOT FEEDING A TROLL IT'S A PAID SHILL

Gubmint has nothing to do with this, you just have to believe the overwhelming scientific concensus.

Who the fuck cares m8

You'd also have to make it mandatory for everyone, including groups like the Amish who don't want your bullshit or Native Americans who have already had the government experiment on them. If you're going to allow for religious objections then congrats, there's no mandate.

There's also the very real failure rate of vaccines which can cause anything from flu-symptoms to autism to death. Failure rate is remarkably tiny (around 0.005%) but if you're inoculating a massive population with 30+ vaccines that's going to look more significant. Possibly more significant than some disease that hasn't had a single case in decades.

>(((overwhelming scientific concensus)))
And there are 53 genders.

Wouldn't surprise me

Attached: 20190309_131501.jpg (1440x2093, 689K)

No. This board is chuck full of retards and schizoposters. Jow Forums's in general attracts the anti-social, depressed and lonely who have no one to talk to and who are prone to mental problems.

Never take advice from Jow Forums. Especially not medical advice.

Bill Nye is not a scientist

Attached: 1552122161525.jpg (640x640, 61K)

The same people that want your kids to be tranny nigger lovers are the same people telling you to line em up for the shot.

If only you knew how bad things really are

Because the amount of money the government spends in providing vaccination is nothing compared to the money that they save by preventing disease.

Attached: 20190309_132457.jpg (1440x683, 315K)

fuck you
youtube.com/watch?v=CaDwqKN6Lb8

youtube.com/watch?v=rNdGMSppjs4

>mandatory
Almost no one is anti vax, and I now believe that this is a gaslighting operation on both ends to remove more and more personal freedoms.
Thanks for opening my eyes, shill.

Attached: 1548430905177.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

THE ONE THING THAT TRUMP AND DENIRO AGREE ON
youtube.com/watch?v=AffuKjGV6BA

youtube.com/watch?v=FJ7iPn39i08

Too much water is poisonous.

The phrase "this board" should never be used in the same sentence as "intelligent" when referring to /pol.

Sounds like you are ignorant of evolution.

>muh evolution
There's no fucking possible way anyone could die of measles or smallpox, Shlomo. They can be easily cured with modern medicine. If the parents choose not to get their kids vaccinated and they get sick then they should be responsible for their medical care costs, but they shouldn't be forced to vaccinate their kids, especially not when we don't even knows what's in the vaccines. I mean, do you?

Attached: 1544483376538.png (940x300, 45K)

Doctors?

Why are the vaccinated so afraid of the unvaccinated?

Attached: cute-girl-sucking-with-passion-her-sweet-lollipop.gif (245x329, 1.92M)

>Vaccines only work when the overwhelming majority of people are vaccinated.
so they do not work

straight from the jewish shills mouth

There is an ingredients list, brainlet.

That's not the case, retard. Ever hear the term "strawman"? You are doing it.

>so they do not work

Attached: harvard.jpg (571x145, 10K)

The weak must fear the strong.

Nice strawman. Herd immunity protects those who can not be vaccinated.

>Every opinion I don't like is a Jew
>Can't comprehend the concept of herd immunity
I'll simplify it... 100 years ago, a lot of kids who were born got polio and were crippled for life. A vaccine was developed for polio. Every boomer gets a polio vaccine. Polio disappears.

but the US government admitted to giving tainted vaccines to kids a while back, why should we trust known lieing criminals to inject us or our kids with things that might ruin their lives?

oh, it's cause you're a sneaky jew trying to kill the goyim

Attached: justreadonebook.jpg (205x293, 8K)

For the long term interest of humanity, it is better not to have mandatory injection by the governments.

You cannot prove me wrong.

>There are some people who legitimately cannot be vaccinated,
this is totally fucking retarded and it pisses me off whenever i hear it

ANYONE can be vaccinated .. ANYONE. if you have skin that can be punctured with a needle, you CAN be injected with these liquids

but you say "b-b-but those people will get sick!"

you're basically saying "some people have an excuse i deem legitimate" while also saying "not wanting to be vaccinated is NOT A GOOD EXCUSE"

you're admitting that you don't care about human rights

>there is a chance it will mutate
VASTLY overstated nonsense, if you knew anything about virology you would understand how ridiculous this claim is. really, only viruses that aren't deadly at all (like the flu and cold) mutate as such extreme levels, and there's no reason to be vaccinated against them

if this was true to the level you're implying, there would be hundreds of differenet vaccines for slightly different strains of viruses that have been around for a long time

basically, if this was true to the extent you're implying (basically, for it to be a legitimate argument) not only would vaccines not work, but neither would our own immune systems

t. NOT anti-vaxxer, but violently opposed to mandatory vaccines

wrong. nobody will get the disease unless they're exposed to it

you're invoking a false equivalence fallacy. it's falsely conflating "not vaccinated" with "carrier of a disease"

>protects those who can not be vaccinated.
read again: there is no such thing as a person who can't be vaccinated... they have skin, they can be injected.

but there are people who, according to doctors, should not be vaccinated, because their immune systems are so weak.

that's perfectly fine, but i think "i DO NOT WANT your injection" is just as good of a reason to not be vaccinated as "doctor says i shouldn't be injected"

but of course, i believe in HUMAN RIGHTS and you "mandatory vaccine" shills, obviously do not

No.
And truth will out about the dangers of vaccines.
First and foremost, we must expose makers to liability claims.
It's just insane and wicked to shield them.
With all the information out there and in consideration of the fact that makers are protected against liability claims, anyone who permits their child to be vaccinated is derilict in their duties as such.
Charges of neglect and abuse are in order.
In fact, an autistic adult should be able to sue their parents once they reach age...if, let's say, they were born after 2015 and testimony from CDC scientists leaked revealing a causal link between autism and vaccinations.
It is not fair for society to pay for autistic children when parents are so careless and craven in the face of industry pressure.

No, you are just retarded. Enjoy watching your kids suffer from diseases that are easily prevented, and that you yourself are already vaccinated against.

pathetic retard. who said i wouldn't have my kids vaccinated?

i would, just not at the incredibly young age suggested by retard doctors.

also, i wouldn't vaccinate them for anything with a

Attached: vaccine-checkpoint.jpg (1600x1280, 389K)

Lifelong disability is worth it, right?

mandatory mercury

mandatory lead. in the back of your head

people who are for mandatory vaccinations should be lined up and shot

you want to shoot me up, i will shoot you down

No, but it is safe to assume you are a shill, based on your loaded question.

>intelligent enough to support mandatory vaccinations
yes, people's bodies are state property, go ahead and go nuts with that

>people who are for mandatory vaccinations should be lined up and shot
should we do the same for other forms of slavery?

I would argue that we should, maybe have automated police who make sure your wages are fair and kill any who attempt to defraud or harm you

So we should trust the same doctors who lied to us that OxyContin would be totally safe and prescribed it massively which lead to the opioid epidemic in the US, mostly affecting White middle class? The same doctos say that vaccines are totally safe.

Attached: 14BBA5F9-7C12-44F1-96C4-781E51961752.jpg (640x480, 375K)

>there is no such thing as someone who can't be vaccinated.
Uh yes there is. Can tell you don't work in Healthcare. Immunocompromised, people who get anaphylaxis to one or more agents in the vaccine. In some cases pregnant women or children of various ages. People who have contraindications to vaccines are not a majority but they exist in enough numbers to be relevant. Next time fuck yourself with your superlatives and read about the subject you are posting about before you "go off" like you are some expert you fucking goon.

That or with a small group for it that they kept remaking until they got favorable stats

Do y’all trust RR cause his sister makes the vaccine schedule. Lol

>they have skin, they can be injected.
what if you try it and they point a gun at your head? you try and have them arrested but the cops who shows up is their cousin? then the cop holds you while your vic breaks your kneecaps and then they arrest you for assaulting the guy and you lose your medical license?

It's amazing to me that you mongs don't understand population statistics after being on this board for any given time. Vaccines are extremely safe, but occasionally they f*** someone over. It sucks if you're that person who got screwed but everyone else who's not dying of measles or getting pertussis is not even registering how f****** great that is and it used to happen a lot back in the day

>"i DO NOT WANT your injection" is just as good of a reason to not be vaccinated as "doctor says i shouldn't be injected"
why are you at a building where they perform human sacrifice to begin with? are you stupid or something? the only way to destroy this beast is to starve it out

No it isn’t safe to assume that. Also you’re a shill. And a faggot.

Why resort to strawmen if you have the truth on your side?

Attached: 28064d12101e98fa49bb69693cbea447.jpg (1125x1125, 275K)

>mandatory vaccinations for every child
>mandatory

come and vaccinate them

Attached: Wilks%20Family[1].jpg (1008x672, 126K)

We give hep b for their later life. Not early. The way it's looked as is, they may never see you after infancy, better get you now than suffer an outbreak later because you didn't come in for 20 years. Throwing a few chillins into the meat grinder is an acceptable loss on a population level. Infectiois disease outbreaks, especially when they have indolent and chronic phases where they are infectious mskust be contained.

>Throwing a few chillins into the meat grinder is an acceptable loss
then toss your own and leave me and the other Christians out of your slavery scheme

may god have mercy on your soul