Hahahahahaha you stupid Britcucks

Hahahahahaha you stupid Britcucks.
How does it feel knowing we'll be getting a united ireland no matter way your incompetent leaders try to deal with brexit???
U MAD NIGEL?

Attached: 2010_opinion_south_united_ireland.png (558x377, 20K)

You tell 'em, Patrick

Attached: 1539347784200.jpg (1080x1080, 759K)

>Yfw you cant even get a half-baked exit deal through the commons because labour wants another vote
ABSOLUTE STATE OF BRITISTAN

Like anyone here actually gives a fuck

>Britons care about Northern Ireland
Imagine being so devoid of achievement, culture or respectability that your entire world-view, your entire ideology, your entire outlook on life, revolves around the false notion that your benevolent neighbour, to whom you owe all that is great about your country, are concerned about returning to you a patch of land that they do not care about and many of whose inhabitants wish to harm you

LAUGHING

MY

ARSE

OFF

:^D

Attached: Anglo-Irish!.png (1187x621, 194K)

>survey of IRA members

Doesn’t matter Patty fag, your country is starting to embrace multiculturalism and you’ll be an enriched mutt shit hole identical to the rest of the western world soon.

Calm down georgey. Dont worry, we might let you have a tourist visa ;)

Attached: 1552304757452.jpg (1616x990, 329K)

Except Canada is going to join the US when their government collapses

Canadians aren't smart but they aren't that stupid either.

Thanks babe

Dream on burger, we're uniting our homeland and theres nothing you or the DUP can do about it

Nobody here wants Northern Ireland.
DEVOLUTION
DEVOLUTION
DEVOLUTION

We should free Scotland, too. Fuck the system!

Wales can get fucked though. Dey our bitch

>Eire: We are leaving the UK because of self-determination!
>Ulster: We are staying in the UK because that's our self-determination!
>Eire: Unfair! You don't get self-determination! Waa!

why do you italians care so much about ireland?

Independent England when?

Attached: 1552377448202.jpg (500x743, 97K)

Yesssssss

You son of a bitch i was going to write the exact same thing. The literal exact same thing.
I even started to trip out for a second thinking I somehow wrote it and forgot.

Neither Americans or Canadians are an ethnicity but here in Ireland on both sides of the border live the same people who want this island to be United.
The south of Ireland is 82% Irish the rest being mostly European. The biggest immigrant group here are British and most of them are ethnic Irish born in the UK. 25% of immigrants here are from the Anglosphere countries and most of them are ethnic Irish. Lot of western Europeans here too. I wish we had no immigrants at all but one saving grace is they're mostly European. God willing we'll have a right wing government here someday who'll right past wrongs and begin deporting niggers who came here as bogus asylum seekers.

It's entirely up to the people in NI if they want unification and we in the south will be happy to see that happen but its still up to people in NI to choose their destiny. The Irish Catholic population wants Unification and they'll soon be in the majority in NI and they may or may not want unification and will ultimately decide what's in their best interests as individuals when it comes to a unification vote.

At the moment the only difference between North and south are very little and when I go to Catholic parts of NI like Derry city, it doesn't feel like I'm in Britain and the only obvious difference is the currency and different Police force.

Colorblind?

Germany and Ireland are natural allies. The anglo will perish.

Attached: germans want to see uk suffer.png (655x961, 542K)

>We should free Scotland, too.

Come home, white man

Attached: scotland-eu.png (1179x407, 29K)

The Reich supported the Irish independence movement in the first place

>up to the people in NI if they want unification
And they already did that and voted to remain so drop it. The Sodomite Republic of Ireland is now an African colony - you only want to join the North to scrounge off its economy and hope that the Ulstermen will bail your demographics out. Ulster is not interested in being dragged down - that includes big chunk of the Catholic population that is living happily there and has no interest in uniting with sinking ship that is Eire.

AYYYYY OUDDA DA WAY IM BOMBIN HEEERE!!

Attached: 00232534.jpg (467x700, 40K)

>Catholic parts of NI like Derry city,
Londonderry is not "Catholic" it is a mixed city - bogside is where the rabble live.

>they forgot to mention united under british rule
PIP PIP

What a stupid fucking picture.

When did they vote to remain?
Niggers are less than 1% of the population so how are we colonised by them? Of course I don't want any here.

Do you realise what a massive fucking faggot you are speaking on the behalf of a people you're not part of in a place you've never been?

Stop with all the larping ffs. Nothing as pathetic as an American chiming into something he hasn't a clue about or isn't part of. I'm an Ulsterman and you're not so stfu.

Who cares owns it you both are going to flood it with immigrants anyway. At least Ulster is whiter than Eire and didn't elect a paki as their prime minister (chief executif in that matter). They're quiet based also. You're not liked on this board potate niggers, island jews, giving tax cuts to GAFA and preventing european countries to tax them how they should be taxed.

>Irish people want to oppose their will on Northern Ireland

Choke on a potato dildo you migger.

Derry City is 75% Catholic you dopey cunt. I know people like you are desperate to latch onto to people's and cultures you don't belong to because you have none of your own but your larping is just cringe worthy and sad.

Ireland deserves to be united.

Monsieur juif pls. We didn't elect the Paki and the only reason your saying Loyalists are based is because they fly the star of David flag.
You deserve cancer.

>Derry is 'mixed'
If thats what you consider mixed then I suppose detroit and south chicago are mixed too.
Sad that yanks pretend to understand culture better than us while they have none of their own.

The west bank of Derry, the good part, is almost entirely Catholic bar a couple hundred Protestants in the Fountain estate. The Waterside is half and half and the shit part of the city.

Attached: IMG_20190314_181747.jpg (714x900, 201K)

Never going to happen. No one except for unemployed Sinn Fein niggers want a United Ireland.
An independent state of NI maybe. A part of the free Republic, never.

Attached: 1510833929071.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

t. Middle class West Brit FG supporter.

Parliament of NI chose to remain in UK 7 December 1922. In 1973 Northern Ireland border poll results were 98% REMAIN.

>1% of the population
You've never been to Dublin or Cork.

>behalf of a people
... then stop posting your potato faggot screeds on the internet, nigger, if you don't want to hear comments. My people came from Scotland and Ulster and Germany and England. You live in a nigger-infested failed state because God has cursed you for your Roman Catholic superstition and rampant priest-abuse buggery.
Best people in the South are/were all Protestants anyhow. Moron.

>desperate to latch onto to people's and cultures
Says the Leprechaun desperate to latch onto Northern Ireland.

Agree
Get a job

>understand culture better than us
You are biased and announing falsely that Derry is "catholic" when it has a strong Protestant presence and history - visit inside the walls the Apprentice Boys memorial hall and see the Presbeterian churches and count the Union Jacks flying proudly - I've stayed there but apparently you never have. The Catholics there don't see themselves as "majority" anyhow - they see themselves as a minority and (mostly) want to get along with everybody. Protestants are very tollerant - even let the bigoted and disgraceful "Free Derry" sign remain up in Bogside along side Che Guevera posters and other pozzed symbols of commie idiocy.

>we'll be getting a united ireland
Let's be honest if you guys try to fuck with the Brits, all you're going to get is bullets and another potato famine

The vote in the 70s was boycotted by Catholics and the Catholics in the 1920s were locked into NI against their will and Catholic controlled Councils and areas gave their aligence to the government in Dublin.

Holy fuck a mutt of many ethnicities larping as an Ulster Scot, how utterly pathetic. You are stupid as fuck my dear larper. How many niggers have you seen today? I haven't seen any months.

You're absolutely seething on the Internet about a people you've never met in a place you've never been. That's mental.

Attached: DZA7FnIXcAA6XpE.jpg (450x727, 79K)

This is unironically the best solution

>profanity, ignorance, lying
I'm sure you're a fine Catholic fellow when you're sober.

Attached: 1539920133189.png (450x450, 431K)

I'm sure you're a fine fella too when you're not larping.

>Leprechaun embarrasses himself posting map showing "mixed" Londonderry
lol

>Fat burger mutt embarrassing himself by thinking he's in any way connected to this place.

So desperate for a culture and people to latch on to because he has none of his own.

I would call roughly half and half mixed but Derry is overwhelmingly Catholic.

Attached: 146331-Derry-City-Walls.jpg (1600x900, 332K)

Sinn Fein nigglet trying to bring his fellow niggers down. Surprise sur-fucking-prize

I despise Sinn féin but your still a west Brit Dub living in a shithole city.

Not really. Polls suggest that N.I. Catholics are about 55% national, 45% union, whilst the Protestants are about 80% union, 15% national, and 5% nutters who want N.I. to be independent from both states.

Scotland's never really been one for bootlicking.

>implying you're not uniting into the UK again