Youth Climate Strike Happening

Are any of you fags joining her tomorrow?
grist.org/article/ilhan-omars-16-year-old-daughter-is-co-leading-the-youth-climate-strike/

Attached: DCB39FA6-52EB-4ECA-A8B3-A60ABDDA41F9.jpg (640x894, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/14/health/haven-coleman-climate-strike-qa-trnd/index.html
apnews.com/bd45c372caf118ec99964ea547880cd0
twitter.com/israhirsi/status/1105965838425825280?s=12
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.2153-3490.1956.tb01206.x
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

School district here has to make up 11 days due to snow & cold days. Most in its history.
Huh really makes you think

even my retarded meme country is participating. what a shit show.

Climate scientists have been saying for over a decade now that climate change brings more extreme weather and we are seeing more hot and cold air interactions leading to storms.

Well to be fair buliding cities below sea level is kind of serious, seriously retarded

FOR THE LAST TIME I'M NOT THE NETHERLANDS

Attached: 1548767522434.gif (377x289, 3.43M)

Minty!

Yeah well it wasn't "extreme", this winter is what winters were like when I was in school. It was great for the local economy and half of the snow days were caused by local regional and national media hype. Plus the pussification of society.
No one believes your Al Gore Warming myth

climate strike? what are they going to do, skip school?

Who is responsible for all the Somalis in Minnesota and Maine?

I'm going to watch and smirk at all the Boomers panicking over Angry children.

Gutless faggots.....

Snow days are not indicators of actual snow and ice. Schools have become pussified and cancel over nothing now. This has been one of the most gentle winters in the past 30 years overall

I love the idea that we're supposed to believe CHILDREN NOT WANTING TO GO TO SCHOOL is a political statement.

Swedes

where i live we used to get snow several times a year. i remember blizzards from when i was a child that the snow plows couldn't even deal with and everyone just had to stay home. this past year we got two snow storms, both of them immediately followed by freezing rain that washed them away.

>Omar's daughter is also retarded
Apple doesn't fall far from tree

Every nigger in the world will be an environmentalist... for 1 day.

well she married her brother so her daughter is also her niece.

See
I agree, We did it was a good solid winter here though. 4 feet of ice on the lakes and snow in the woods over your head.

>The niggers are even looting Best Buy in solidarity with the Youth Climate Strike, why can't you see how passionate they are about saving the earth!

Cool, maybe try growing some citrus

There will be a climate strike tomorrow here in my town so i might go.

FUCK ALL OF THESE INDUSTRIALIST KIKES RUINING NATURE they get the rope

also any suggestions on a sign i could make to take tomorrow ?

Attached: MIxTRAC1-3.jpg (600x469, 127K)

Anecdotes are not an arguement when overall we're experiencing more storms on average.

Blood and soil

I’ll go if it means skipping skool. www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/14/health/haven-coleman-climate-strike-qa-trnd/index.html

nigger

>your anecdotes dont count
>hey check out this hurricane, we have never had a hurricane before

Attached: 1551558799578.jpg (625x351, 55K)

good one but i might get my ass kicked by some retarded leftist who gets butthurt

any other suggestions?

Like any reasonable adult I don’t care about the opinion of 16 year olds

> child
> strike
OH GOD NO who will do all the homework

Attached: 1547802014762.jpg (480x448, 84K)

Bring a gun

i live in europe rip :_(

>cope

americans, americans who give away their foreskins to israel and elected a nigger for 8 years and an orange jew for 4

Well go buy one. Stop having excues

Håll käften fitta

Kek

yikes this girl is ugly.

>Love the trees, the plants, the water that runs though the meadow and on to the sea without knowing where it goes; love the mountain, the desert, the forest, the immense sky, full of light or full of clouds; because all these exceed man and reveal the eternal to you.

Attached: our girl.jpg (613x877, 48K)

Why are all non whites fucking activists now. I feel like I’m under siege

Indoctrinate youth into believing the world is going to end...

Hold then up and pretend they are the only ones who care about the environment.

Tax the fuck out of their parents to stop CO2.

Attached: CO2_550my_Extinction_Chart_from_Ward.jpg (2400x2016, 573K)

they only started saying that after people started questioning "global warming". they pivoted to climate change, now they're pivoting to "extreme weather events". it's basically whatever is happening shouldn't be and it's white Americans' fault.

Attached: 1544363941089.jpg (399x464, 46K)

There are Somalis in Maine?

Attached: 77DD5967-D6D9-467A-BD84-12026ACA7E44.jpg (633x356, 60K)

They don't got nothin else to do but riot in this society that they refuse to adhere to and live in, since they want everything for free.

Attached: 91FDE188-5EC9-4150-B3FF-C3BD0B8495DB.jpg (236x289, 17K)

>The netherlands but landlocked

goddamn for once i'm relieved to have been born a mutt

Attached: lux.jpg (1025x747, 240K)

such a fucking cop out. you cant say the earth is warming up therefor it will be colder.

must be cold in that nigger skin

This is a bullshit cope out. They were saying well into the early 2000's that globa warming was very real and Miami and New Orleans would be underwater by next year. We clearly know that's not the case so instead they changed the name to (((climate change))), which means that if the earth gets hot or cold, is because of "climate change". (((they))) can never lose now

Heres a UN article from 1989 stating we had till the year 2000 to lower our carbon footprint or the world would end.

apnews.com/bd45c372caf118ec99964ea547880cd0

Im pretty sure al gore said we had 10 years in 2004 or something. Kind of strange how the last 30 years weve had 10 years to reverse climate change. Just like how they are now saying we have 10 years to reverse it

Attached: fail.png (495x401, 315K)

Double fuck up, drinking out of a straw while traveling in a plane to the protest. twitter.com/israhirsi/status/1105965838425825280?s=12

Attached: 40F0031E-E2DC-451B-ACB0-CAF6724615FE.jpg (631x550, 236K)

lol at the gif and post.

nice

I dont get it: is she complaining that its too cold or too hot?

You aren’t the Nobel Peace Price

Attached: 2001E500-4E88-4E36-91F8-12AD4DFCEB04.png (640x1136, 668K)

I'm doing my part to combat global warm, In the summer I open all the windows and blast the my AC.
Where is my green peace pussy?

Attached: syrupsucker.png (500x500, 136K)

This is racist.

Attached: C667467F-A6F1-4059-8B47-4C51D094C89F.jpg (640x819, 292K)

>can't stop talking about "race issues" for 2 fucking seconds
Even if they had a leg to stand on in terms of credibility or whatever this always seem to happen with "big movements", shit gets hijacked by identity politics without fail.

i'm really interested how this protests will evolve in burgerland. here in germany it's an unbelievable cringe feast. the party of the greens announced that they will fight for lowering the voting age to 14 b/c "reasonable youth".

Attached: climax4climate.png (710x710, 447K)

>Are any of you fags joining her tomorrow?

Yes. In China and India.

Attached: 1552585958396.png (1893x969, 2.09M)

>the work indigenous people have been doing for years.

About that...

Attached: global-pollution.png (1600x1014, 452K)

SHE'S MY DAUGHTER
SHE'S MY NIECE
SHE'S MY DAUGHTER
SHE'S MY DAUGHTER AND MY NIECE

ITS GLOBAL WARMING WE ARE ALL GOING TO BURN TO DEATH.

NO WAIT GOY ITS ACTUALLY GENERAL CHANGE AND EXTREME WEATHER.

BUT ALSO JUST IN CASE DID YOU KNOW WE CAN COOL THE CLIMATE BASED ON OUR ACTIVITY AS WELL?

ANYWAYS PAY YOUR FUCKING CARBON TAX OR ELSE BIGOT.

Attached: 1540205043830.jpg (3000x2000, 1.01M)

>lets tax everything and ruin the economy because a nigglet is reeeeeee'ing

If only...

Attached: A64B89FB-442A-45E5-97E9-D8E14EF7F483.jpg (300x180, 19K)

Pretty sure that's her niece

No, it was "global cooling" then "global warming" and now it's "climate change" or "extreme weather." Fuck your shit.

t. oldfag

You krauts are fucked!

that's an unfortunate looking 16yo

ah good thing its literally only me driving a truck and nothing to do with the sun or literally anything else at all what so ever.

So what, she won't have sex with her uncles and brothers until the climate situation is fixed?

Nah they were screaming about global cooling, then when the data didn't line up, changed to global warming, and that flopped so they decided on the neutral 'climate change' label so they wouldn't have to line up pesky data any more.

Just wait until Africa becomes increasingly industrialized from outside sources. We're going to see some serious shit.

Everything bad happening is climate change.
PayPal me.

WTF I love algore now.

that's a nice bandwagon
it would be a shame if...

Attached: ecofash.jpg (1426x756, 192K)

I love the planet and would like to take care of it but
>corpotations own the planet and dont give a fuck about how they treat their property
>climate change is not real

understand her daughter is pregnant. Seems she likes to mass fuck Nazi biker gangs. Good for her.

it's called geo-engineering retard, or are you blind to the constant chemtrailing and EMFs showing up as standing wave patterns in the chem-cover they put up there NO FUCKING DAILY.

>you double nigger.

why isn't she wearing a hijab?

About that...

Attached: E1693733-903E-4A33-B083-6794A0DFFBEE.gif (240x138, 312K)

>lets keep the status quo of weather!

The overall temperature of the earth will be warmer but there will be more extreme cold events because of the warming of the north pole fucking up the jet stream

nice meme but i was talking about the pickup i drive

Tweet a hashtag about it.

It was originally Climate Change user, in 1955 this paper called it "climatic change"

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.2153-3490.1956.tb01206.x

It's all theatrics.

everyone listen to the sub 90 IQ inbred muzzi.

You aware that nog will die from vit-D deficiency without white man medicine?

Duh climate change has been saying for over a bazillion years that any change that happens is due to climate change. Shut up faggot man made climate change is bullshit.

what is this creature? I've never seen a human that looked like this

Attached: taxing air.png (1024x1024, 1.07M)

>never seen a human that looked like this
Wait to see a somali nog. Head like a lightbulb. IQ 68.

Umm shouldn't she be in school?

A Somali. Standing on snow. Protesting a change in weather.

It writes itself.

I'm unfortunately ignorant. Generally speaking, does Eco-Fascism want to move toward primitavism, or does it seek a country that still has industry, but highly regulated and respectful of the environment/nature?

>product of incest and shit genes champions global warning