/rpg/ RAND PAUL GENERAL - END THE FED EDITION

randpaul.com/
@RandPaul

>Senate Votes Again to End Aid to Saudi War in Yemen, Defying Trump
Paul is one of seven Republicans breaking from Trump to back the resolution which Donald Trump has already threatened to veto [1]

>Rand Paul wants to end the longest war in US history
Paul introduces the AFGHAN Service Act to end war in Afghanistan...includes $2,500 “victory bonus” to military service members who have served in the war. More than $2 trillion has been spent on the conflict and it has cost about 2,300 military members their lives. [2]

>Rand Paul Is Blocking U.S. Military Aid To Israel
Paul, who has previously called to cut defense assistance to Israel, recently put a hold on the U.S.-Israel Security Assistance Authorization Act of 2018, which codifies into law the $38 billion defense aid package for Israel [3]

>Rand Paul becomes first GOP senator to oppose anti-BDS bills
"The founding fathers would roll over in their graves if they knew what we were doing today" Paul said on the Senate floor earlier this month [4,5]

>Paul won’t vote for Trump AG nominee William Barr over concerns he’ll condone spying on US citizens
"I'm a no," Paul said on Monday. "[Barr has] been the chief advocate for warrantless surveillance of US citizens. I think that the Fourth Amendment should protect your phone calls and your bank information. People shouldn't be allowed to look at it without a warrant." [6]

1: archive.is/wJpPm, 2: archive.is/PSM6T, 3: archive.is/hz1Co, 4: archive.is/AAI3a, 5: archive.is/IF9w2, 6: archive.is/ZnsxF

RON PAUL ON VENEZUELA COUP:
>Trump's Venezuela Fiasco "convicted criminal Elliott Abrams should be disqualified from holding public office"
youtube.com/watch?v=s4tYEKsa8lA
>Bolton: "We're Taking Venezuela's Oil"..."Pompeo, Bolton and Abrams are the Pirates of the Caribbean"
youtube.com/watch?v=WTE0SQA2jU8
>Bolton's Plan: Starve Venezuela
youtu.be/HGWGlMfM0sI?t=132

Attached: rand.jpg (450x300, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/opinion/finance/397192-implementation-of-a-universal-basic-income-program-would-be-a-disaster
youtu.be/01fDD_r4ZOo
youtube.com/watch?v=DU6BvcFx0F8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage. I work with the federal reserve and they are what keeps this economy stable.

Attached: D0fNSVxVYAA7aph.jpg (2048x2048, 484K)

>stable

Attached: inflation.png (1400x1100, 179K)

bump

Rand Paul is openly bought by Russia.

>no link
Imagine my shock

Based and redpilled

Attached: yang_animated.gif (450x840, 676K)

>being this fucking dumb

>unknown flag
>instant kvetching
Really makes you think.

Some inflation is good for growth faggot

It's really done wonders for our economy.

Attached: 1552304746481.jpg (1700x1095, 881K)

Housing in particular.

Attached: fred.png (1158x505, 72K)

oof

wish he or his father would run again

I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the ballot in 2020. Hopefully we aren't stuck with Zion Don and the Wang's Hyperinflation Gang.

What's the Paul stance on UBI?
>Rand Paul is Ron Paul light.

I'd still take him over any current candidates, although my opinion really doesn't matter on the subject.

That it'd be a disaster, one of his staffer members goes into detail on why: thehill.com/opinion/finance/397192-implementation-of-a-universal-basic-income-program-would-be-a-disaster

Attached: ubi-no-bueno.png (735x408, 33K)

>AFGHAN Service Act
What happened to it?

Attached: AFGHAN Service Act.png (1198x733, 46K)

Sounds like Trump before he was elected: youtu.be/01fDD_r4ZOo

>That it'd be a disaster
DUUUUH

based

Try telling that to the yangposters

bump

It's not too late, Jow Forums.

Attached: Listened.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

Top tier b8. But seriously Rand Paul is about as based as any career politician can be in this age.

Attached: 15514838727723828.png (1170x601, 642K)

>kike

If shills were smart and wanted to create actual in fighting with Trump supporters he was their best bet. But he'd also end aid to Israel so really makes you think about who is shilling and hwy they choose certain candidates.

Attached: 12362215658943783267.png (593x161, 14K)

Attached: 1552579913490.jpg (579x462, 67K)

Get back in your grave McCain

Attached: gty_trump_jewish_voters_01_jc_160321_16x9_1600.jpg (1600x900, 250K)

He's also not running for president, yet

Attached: 1552570286672-1794311509.png (1000x667, 1.17M)

Hasn't announced yet, but I don't see why he wouldn't run... It's still early.

Attached: high-score.png (768x520, 50K)

>Paul, who has previously called to cut defense assistance to Israel, recently put a hold on the U.S.-Israel Security Assistance Authorization Act of 2018, which codifies into law the $38 billion defense aid package for Israel
This is old news. They pushed it through the Senate attached to the countering BDS bill this year. The House hasn't done anything with it yet, and I think with all the anti-semitism they've been exhibiting lately it will likely never pass the House. israel won't get that 38 billion they pretend they've already gotten.

Genuinely a fine man, with pure intentions, and a patriot. Name another.

Deleted "recently" for next round, oversight--copy/pasted some content from the article including that. Thanks for pointing that out though.

Trump tweeted "Veto"
>Senate Votes Again to End Aid to Saudi War in Yemen, Defying Trump
Paul is one of seven Republicans breaking from Trump to back the resolution which Donald Trump has already threatened to veto [1]

bump

Rand Paul is a hero America need, but doesn't deserve.

So is Trump. But that didn't stop you from supporting him, right, fellow migapede?

Maybe his neighbor wasn't in the wrong.

PRIMARY THIS TRAITOR

Attached: 1551715921836.png (354x416, 127K)

Which is the problem you retard

Im sad

Attached: pauls.jpg (658x370, 40K)

The remaining drop in me that clung to libertarianism has now dried up, completely. Libertarians are useless fags.

this country is joke
People are so far apart ideology wise that only far right or far left has a chance of winning.

Civil War or giant disaster are the only ways to bring some sort of harmony

Any time i see these two together, i think of the film jiro dreams of sushi.

There's a part of the movie where sushi chef jiro (best in the world) is coming to grips his talent cant be matched. Hes the best. His son is #2 and will never surpass him. I feel like Ron lives this too.

>introduces the AFGHAN Service Act to end war in Afghanistan
What a useless fag.

BASED RANDLET

I LOVE OPEN BORDERS

You aren't the only one.

Attached: 1552542824877.png (615x698, 303K)

Based Rand Paul. He's saving the party from not just being party over country, but president over country.

remember when I didnt go to Jow Forums and had a nice jewish friend in art class?
remember when I didnt notice cohenciednces
take me back bluepill, it hurts

Attached: 1552591661834.png (766x1562, 694K)

LIBERTARIANS are a joke. They essentially preach pacifism and fuck up the Republican end of things, paving the way for Democrats to ruin this country in, oh, I give it 50 years at this point. Libertarians dream, and dream, and dream, and fuck everything up.

Wish more republicans had the balls to put the president in his place when he does stupid shit to get past the veto.

Attached: 1548220520560.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

Nigga that’s a little more then some

Exactly, we gain so much by fighting Israel's wars, why would anyone ever want to save trillions and American lives. Bunch of faggots if you ask me.

Trump deserved this and his veto will just be a show that he has poor leadership skills.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=DU6BvcFx0F8

Do we know whether he plans to veto the wall or Saudi funding yet?

Attached: yemen.png (1134x799, 641K)

After just tweeting the word "VETO" he put out on twitter
>I look forward to VETOING the just passed Democrat inspired Resolution which would OPEN BORDERS while increasing Crime, Drugs, and Trafficking in our Country. I thank all of the Strong Republicans who voted to support Border Security and our desperately needed WALL!

Decent news, would much rather he veto that obviously. Hopefully he isn't just getting warmed up with these things.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Eff Randlett.
>...Again (ffs)

Attached: RoundUp.jpg (1000x1000, 208K)

>Paul, who has previously called to cut defense assistance to Israel, recently put a hold on the U.S.-Israel Security Assistance Authorization Act of 2018, which codifies into law the $38 billion defense aid package for Israel [3]
You had me right here This is the one thing that shows the most how much of a statesman over a politician he really is

Attached: Rand_Paul_CVR__98611.1428519533.400.359.jpg (239x359, 27K)

Attached: ThisWillSellWellForSure.png (600x837, 240K)

truth

Not sure how it takes anyone more than reading that article alone.

Paul > Trump

Sure thing, randlet.

Attached: kek.png (600x692, 588K)

FINALLY a general i can get behind
fuck off yang shill

Attached: 20180309_170508.jpg (1280x719, 499K)

1776 get

>already a wang gang team dedicated to anti-rand memes

Rand is the biggest threat to the political establishment.
That's why they tried to assassinate him twice.

Attached: Thanks Obama.jpg (1076x1440, 898K)

Look at the number of slide threads right now.

Still though...
>Fuck Randlett

Attached: Rand_ChadlettesAngels.png (600x964, 702K)

>I amputated your legs, but you need me, so that I can push your wheelchair.

He will be lucky to get a job at Mcdonalds after voting with the democrats, he is fucked.

>Rand "I love illegals pouring down the border" Paul

Attached: 1551889691194.png (920x920, 1.02M)

Trump has executive power the vote means nothing you dumb neocons

Voting against declaring an emergency over a few miles of border fence will do him in for sure.

He won't run against Don, the two actually get along well. He'll run in 2024, hopefully against cortez

Attached: immigration-first.png (669x899, 479K)

fuck this treasonous faggit and his whole family

they have never done anything other then scam the American people.

If you like this fucked up anti American family then you are a brainwashed liberal nazis of no value and with no future.

This i family is dead

Attached: 04f244b3fb.jpg (558x480, 107K)

May as well post the whole image...

Attached: 1551453720351.jpg (1200x3030, 476K)

Trump won't win again unless he does something about big tech censorship before the election, looks like he sold out though

Attached: 1552593028023.png (1118x1752, 1.13M)

So everyone and anything gets a general now?
I say purge them all except Sryia, crippesss.

He got behind Trump on pulling out of Syria, then Trump back peddled, see He is the only GOP senator to oppose anti-BDS bills, tried to block Trumps $38B to Israel, voted against Trump to end Saudi war in Yemen and voted against him again today.
>the two actually get along well
Yeah seems it, I'm sure Zion Don loves him.

How black-pilled are you?

But yet your type cheered when obama did what he did

nuclear codes level, is my guess

No wall

Fuck Rand

crazy eyes and thunder thighs is on

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 2.35.44 PM.png (702x492, 365K)

Excellent analogy.

>Also, I can push your wheelchair over a cliff if I ever see fit.

Could've built it with the money Rand attempted to stop from going to Israel. Could've funded it with the $10B Trump gave to Central America too. National emergency for a few miles of fence though? You really want everyone to get comfy with Zognald calling national emergencies?

Attached: 1547125962609.jpg (900x536, 34K)

based on?

LOL end the fed... right after I kill your job with free trade treason with foreign nations and then YOU with an immigrant.

Rand Paul is a LARPING FAGGOT

Juden!

Those are separate issues Rand cucked out