Meanwhile in Poland

youtube.com/watch?v=NDzNaPvf7J0

>The right-wing Polish-language weekly Tylko Polska (Only Poland) ran a story with the headline 'How to spot a Jew,' as footage filmed in Warsaw on Thursday shows.
>The controversial article aimed at teaching readers about Jewish 'names, anthropological features, expressions, appearances, character traits, methods of operation" as well as "disinformation activities', as the front page of the newspaper said.
>The text also read: 'How can they be defeated? This can't go on any longer!' as well as claiming 'Jews want 300,000,000,000 dollars from Poland.'
>The fact that the paper was openly sold, including at a newsstand located in the Polish parliament building, sparked public outrage, with some politicians accusing the government of inaction against hate speech.
>However, not everyone found the paper deserving of criticism. Commenting on the paper, the member of the Polish Parliament and the leader of the eurosceptic Liberty party, Janusz Korwin-Mikke, said: "Why can you sell anti-German, anti-Russian or anti-Polish newspapers and you cannot sell just anti-Semitic ones? I do not see any reason."

Attached: 95c2f0674575e7fd1de95a9d9c66d423192e465fd88235ea0c3931a1b61cd00c.png (183x232, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_NEqlfWSOrQ
bitchute.com/video/kavn0zDoZ4Tr/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Pooland
>relevant

Attached: 1491122483023168.jpg (599x900, 66K)

było już ze 3 razy kurwa

if you're bragging about that then you're just an impulsive stupid white trash, because this will be used to attack poorland again

based

If I manage to buy myself a toilet can you teach me how to clean it??

TOP KEK

Niice

> spotted the jew

It's amazing how every time an American, German, Pole or Austrian or whomever makes a keen observation about the Jew, within few minutes a subversive jewish cunt like you appears, with the same flag, supposedly representing the "decent people" of that nation, calling OP "white trash", "inbread moron", "neet basedweller" etc.

Listen Schlomo, we can see right through your shit. You are not helping yourself with these tactics, on contrary.

Attached: 1538132032660.jpg (638x501, 66K)

Hehe, nice one Pajeet

Bretty good

Attached: image.png (911x770, 209K)

uuuuuuuuuuu spotted da jooo!!!

No I just have self-restraint and I'm able to think in long term. Only impulsive short sighted alcoholic white trash think this case is something to be proud of when it will be used to demonize your country

Take a walk from time to time, almost everyone hate jews here, poor, rich, low and high educated people, doesn't matter.

Kek. Subhuman Poolish trash BTFO

Attached: Aufklärung.jpg (730x678, 195K)

Merchant detected

he right-wing Polish-language weekly Tylko Polska (Only Poland) ran a story with the headline 'How to spot a Jew,' as footage filmed in Warsaw on Thursday shows

Thats very easy. They just need to look in the mirror. Poles breeded with jews for centuries. Poland was the first jewish homeland

>you better be a good goy or the jews will demonize you

You have no self restrain at all, and it will be you downfall, Jew.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (622x653, 84K)

based

>I wonder who could be behind this memeflag

fuck off kike

>kikes try to steal Polish land
*eats slimy fish*
>kikes try to steal Polish money
*does a stupid little kike dance*
>kikes try to blame Poles for the holohoax
*bites off another babies foreskin*
>YOU NEED TO TAKE MORE IMMIGRANTS
*[hebraic rage intensifies]*
>YOU POLISH ANTI SEMITES LEARN IT WITH YOUR MOTHER'S MILK!
*grows Jew horns and licks his rat-like lips*
>OY FUCKING VEY WHY DO YOU SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT JEWS
*writes another slanderous article about Poland and calls up their buddies in Congress to force more gibs for kikes*

Attached: 4 the bantz m8 =^).png (626x289, 54K)

xD

you're a psycho you stupid alcoholic idiot

Based
Cringe

back to the toilets cheap slavic human trash.

>flag
Stop slacking and clean the toilet Janoosz. I have just dropped a big, long, stinking one.

Attached: wake-up-poland.jpg (900x900, 251K)

>israel speaking something of slavic trash
you are the slavic trash, schlomo

After pic related, Jow Forumsacks took the gloves off.

Attached: poland-death.png (597x909, 649K)

My grandfather would be proud of his homeland. Also he invested in a shit ton of gold and died loaded as shit.

show us the flag

Attached: 1402597517985.jpg (744x992, 72K)

>you are the slavic trash, schlomo
>flag
Brainlet Slavic vermin. No surprises there.

show us the flag memeboi

Attached: 1418092027080.jpg (750x1055, 154K)

very very nice

Attached: 1541437794760.jpg (2400x2400, 556K)

you are our trash jew.
we should've cleaned you for good though

whoops, I meant this image

>still relevant

( Syjonistyczna oparzenie )

Attached: PolishHonorandIsraeliHypocrisy-Haaretz.png (2847x3984, 3.01M)

>that '''Poland'''ball
Fake & gay.

this old guy is fucking based
youtu.be/_NEqlfWSOrQ

>be me
>grow up in a city with a lot of polish immigrants from the 70s
>make friends with the children of these people in high school
>despite growing up in canada they all spoke polish and hated jews
>would constantly call anyone a jew of they were being shady or cheap
>eventually the whole school started using it despite it being only 3-4% polish

based poles, i enjoyed the camaraderie with your lads, now do me a favour and kick out all the non-poles that have been settling in your ancestral homeland recently

>why can they sell anti-Russian, anti-German and anti-Polish newspapers but can't sell antisemitic ones? I don't see a reason for this.
Based Korwin

Based Korwin

fpbp

Someone's butthurt.

kek my parents came in the 80s and its all true. Hating kikes is part of Polish culture just as much as vodka or pierogi.

bump
check out my new video
bitchute.com/video/kavn0zDoZ4Tr/

Attached: The Wily Final Stage.png (534x888, 609K)

Attached: 1515461369169.jpg (1600x1200, 377K)

Nice try, memeflag

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

I hope Syria nukes you, schlomo