How on Earth is this freak seen as inspirational?

Greta Asperg

Attached: Greta_Thunberg_pissed-800x450.jpg (800x450, 41K)

because she's only being pushed by EU and other environmentalist leftist shills

fuck off she's brave and powerful.

she is problematic as hell, speaks like an autist and has zero original material.

"oooh look at me, I can look spergy and repeat stuff the establishment told me to"

I am a massive robot, but even I unironically hate people as assburgers.

brave for saying what the establishment wants her to say?

Fuck off lol

braver than you, she's out making a difference, speaking truth to power.

Greta "Mom drank too much Carlsberg" Thunberg

I could stand and literally repeat what I am told to repeat. It requires zero effort or original thinking.

I am mad that somebody so talentless and lacking in personality is being showered in praise for no reason whatsoever. She is worse than hoes who get rich by looking good and using autotune to sing pop songs. At least they've got some sort of appeal.

she's just a child. children are by definition the least experienced people in society so it seems foolish to listen to them about anything, particularly something as complex as governmental response to climate change.

> send an autistic child to distract from whats really happening
> actually works and makes the autists focus on their own kind

Attached: ahhhhhh.jpg (705x527, 247K)

Don't be dense, there is a reason, she is a mouthpiece so she is praised and elevated to make her voice count for more than yours.

0/10

It was an embarssing low effort, but I got the OP's (you) which was all I was aiming for.

She's telling shitheads what they want yo hear.

she gets pushed by (((ingmar rentzhog))). her name is (((greta thunberg))), her mothers name is (((ma4lene ernmann))). ingmar is ceo of think tank factory "global challenge". wake up frens...

Looks like she need a dick in her asshole. Loosen that face up a bit.
Btw whomest is this semen demon?

you gave me free bumps, so thanks fag

>thunberg
who ironically resembles a thumb.

>she is 16
>has assburgers
>speaks about environmentalism
So you're saying she doesn't deserve at least a Nobel Peace Prize for this?

I can't fucking stand normalfags who unironically think a made and approved ''celebrity'' like her just organically happens to be pushed by every mainstream media for no reason.

>her voice count for more than yours
she is told say this and that and she will get attention. she has no voice you dumb fuck

The world is getting cucked by a Swede, just imagine. Do something about it lmfao.

If you dig really deep in the pile of shit, you can find that the EU hired a child actor (guess who) to promote a better enviromental friendly thinking.
It's a PR stunt for the masses.