Why do whites love rap music so much...

Why do whites love rap music so much? Even niggers have enough common sense to see that rock and especially metal is not for them and most just stick to liking their own music. Why don't whites have this same mentality?

Attached: BcqNTpcgipY.jpg (680x440, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPftjJlqDdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Led Zepplin, Rolling Stones, Elvis and Eric Clapton took the nigger blues and made it their own. I guess they all fucked up?

The best rapper of all time is Eminem. Whites like rap because it's trashy and for some Whites that's a good thing.

Any whites who listen to rap are just niggers.

you actually think niggers make their own music? it's all made by white and jewish producers, they just talk over it. niggers abandoned their own music, jazz and the blues, in favor of being controlled by whites once again.

Rap is a white/jewish style of music that was created in New York City and taken over by blecks.

>WE WUZ ROCK MUZIC AND GUITARZ

I hate rap, but admire other nigger music. Love Sam cooke, Aretha Franklin ...

Just have to be creative.

Ik ben Willem de Zwijger, dat is weliswaar m'n geuzennaam
Fuck je met m'n volk, breek ik binnen door je keukenraam
en neuk ik je moeder, snuif poeder neem haar op vakantie
Katholiek of protestants ze buigen voor mijn tolerantie

>netherlands
white nigger spotted, ofcourse it spits rhymes

They're not even gud :^)

>Why do whites love rap music so much?
>Posts pic of literal mouth breather

Do they? Is not it just niggers and whites that are poor/criminal which are basically also niggers

Theres nothing comparatively masculine, i agree that it seems whoever is in charge of the music industry makes white people look like pussies for the most part, meanwhile African-American people make music thats simply more appealing to the male gender and inherent qualities , something that was pushed by those in charge of the music industry as well

t.tyrone

Because most rock bands nowadays are beta faggots wearing skinny jeans play the same boring shit. You know em, the craft beer, never worked a day in my life types.

>Elvis

Attached: 1530370672484.png (577x387, 62K)

gebaseerd

Because kids want to rebel against their parents and pretend that they are fighting the power. ...They don't have a clue who "the Power" is. Do you?

rock music is based. try listening to Reignwolf zoomer

i only listen to one rapper, and his name is Moonman

Boomer meme is fucking gay and nigger music sucks

PERIOD.

Why do blacks love white inventions so much? Black people only rap because a white man put him there. When he's done and shit, he's going to the disposal. And never fucking forget it.

Get a load of this guy

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

youth are impressionable. they see whats going on around them and want to fit in. shit this even applies to adults. is how the jew works his magic.

Filips de Tweede, geen idee hoe goed ik zinspeel
Economie bestaat uit landbouw, veeteelt en inteelt
Joden zijn hier niet verboden, welkom Hugenoten
Kom in als Nigel de Jong met gestrekt been op je kloten

Rock music hasn't been popular since the "garage rock revial" in the early 2000's and the Emo scene around the same time. Since then rock has never been as popular; everyone, I mean literally everyone, listens to rap and even reggaton these days.

I used to hate the Emo scene and the whole men wearing tight pants culture but I prefer that over what has replaced it.

Saying "rap" music, is just like saying "rock" music, in the sense there are tons of subgenres with different styles and sounds. You either get it or you don't. If it has to be explained it's not for you

Read Thomas Sowell's "Black Rednecks and White Liberals" and you'll find the blues were rooted in white English/Irish music. The slaves had no culture of their own, as they were taken out of the jungle, so when they were freed they mimicked the free whites they had been around

youtube.com/watch?v=HPftjJlqDdQ

Wesley Willis > All