It’s a mad mad mad mad world

Wtf is going on in this country?
>live in a extremely rural township in Ontario
>biggest “town” in township is a few hundred.
>almost everyone you meet is addicted to opiates, on welfare, on disability and proud of it
>last couple months homeless whites are standing in front of grocery and convenience stores begging (previously unheard of here)
>all of a sudden there’s sub Saharan African niggers all over the place, driving brand new cars

What the fuck is going on? Where are these people coming from all of a sudden and why are they here in a rural community?

Attached: D5193DE6-E49C-4D3A-87E3-6F5D7DDA4C1E.jpg (200x150, 7K)

No one cares about Canada.

Stop making threads.

Well if all that is happening and the best you get is an idiot complaining about it on a shitty politics forum, why would you expect any improvement?

Wait until it starts happening where you live and we’ll see if your tune changes

I dont know about up there but down here in rural Murica you can rent a house for $300 a month or buy a house for $20k. Theres no jobs because it's all farms and ranching, but that doesn't matter since these people dont work anyway. So the trash from the cities ends up in small towns because it's cheap and because small town cops dont know how to handle their bullshit.

>>almost everyone you meet is addicted to opiates, on welfare, on disability and proud of it
Sounds canadian as fuck to me.......

But you have a handsome young PM, and that's all that matters.

Welcome to globalism

>

>Wait until it starts happening
Bro this shit has been happening for decades. Fuck your non country.

Op here on phone. Already my old hometown where I grew up is almost completely Chinese. And the culture here is so loony left that if you even mention the fact that your hometown looks like Hong Kong you will be labelled a racist and blacklisted

This. I prefer Mexico to Canada any day of the week

Quicker the collapse the better. Sad, but what are you gonna do? Just prepare and be ready when the time comes. You're in a rural area so you should have the advantage of these shitbags OP. Start getting to know the farmers in your local area and train with them, learn the lay of the land and so on.

>all of a sudden there’s sub Saharan African niggers all over the place, driving brand new cars

Attached: 2fxxiq.jpg (636x479, 67K)

Hicks, skids, and niggers.

Thinking of selling my property and re starting my business down in the Midwest somewhere. I it’s only taken a few years to go from acquired white rule community to this, it only took my hometown a few years to go from a totally white suburban to a Chinese colony. I can only imagine how bad it will be in another five or 10 years

Grow dope

Attached: Ranch.gif (320x239, 2.16M)

welcome to Trudeaus Canada
post in store prices

Attached: 3ECD80B5-B58A-4838-B3FB-42E833C42FC8.jpg (1536x2048, 766K)

Holy shit you are stupid if you mean that, Mexico is fucking dangerous

Attached: 7577897E-395C-49A3-B7AE-C87B4FEB8E0F.gif (200x115, 1.19M)

Talk about blowing things out of proportion. Canada, despite what a select few here are saying is doing fine. Racism and not immigration is the real problem. This is coming from a lifelong proud Canadian who loves his country.

I used to love this country very much indeed. Just tired of paying a fortune in taxes as I watch my own standard of living fall and all these bums lining up at the trough

Reported to Trudeau for hate speech. Enjoy the gulag in Nunavut.