A woman from r/IncelTears did a Chad Tinder Expierment to prove incels wrong...

A woman from r/IncelTears did a Chad Tinder Expierment to prove incels wrong, she catfished as a white supremacist Chad and found a girl who agreed to go out with him. She proved herself wrong.

reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/anx9y5/women_love_being_sexually_harassed_by_chad

Attached: chads.jpg (750x750, 131K)

Kek, massive redpill opportunity right there. Step 1 to securing the existence of your people and a future for White children: hit the fucking gym.

where is the info on profile used?

Imagine taking this dipshit picture with your buddies.

they're either gay or behave like women due to being put on a pedal stool all their life
I'm just saying they probably talk shit about each other behind their backs

>put on a pedal stool
This idiom is a damp squid.

It's probably staged

>You come over to your new gfs house after an 6month incel stint and this CHAD squad greets you ,opening the door
>"Who are you?"

What do?

That faggot with the 'eyes' pisses me off.

I wonder how old the woman he matched where, I bet it was setteling down age kek

>r/IncelTears
wut
how ridiculous

>pedal stool
user...

my name is jeff

8 unmatched
Probably didn't use real chad photos.

I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

>put on a pedal stool
>pedal stool

LOL

the GoYiM know

I read through a few of the conversations and its so painfully clear that the person typing "how big are your tits" 4 lines in, isnt matching the male model in the pics. Women subconsciously pick up on that and are turned off.

Rekt with logic and reason.

Attached: rekt.png (466x485, 29K)

women are uppity and stupid.

i've seen one where a dude made a super handsome pedophile profile and half a dozen decent looking girls didnt care even when he brought it up.

American education everyone
Pedestal you fucking inbred nigger mutt.

Attached: 1544624317709.jpg (480x484, 12K)

You mean that they just know it's probably a model on the pics?

Why are you so mad? Wouldnt you wanted to be raped by a fucking hot girl? It's the same for girls, you can't blame em

Hello newfriend

>not being good Looking
>not having good looking friends

I remember that

wish I had a link

Imagine being that woman and actually posting your results instead of trying to promptly conceal them hahahaha. How are women this stupid? She played herself so hard lmao.

>reddit
Fuck off

Yes and no. The point is that men who look like male models dont talk that crudely, because they know how to talk to women. Women dont like getting consciously shown that they are sluts. They want to be seduced to a point where "it just happened". If you straight up ask "how bug are your tits", any woman will both consciously be worried of looking like a slut and subconsciously not match the guys behaviour with his looks. Incongruency so to speak. A male model would talk like this:

Example:
>M: Whats up
>F: Not much, youre cute :P
>M: Try not holding it against me
>F: I wont :P
>M: You seem like a nice girl, wanna met up and watch some Netflix?
>F: Sure thing

Result: He comes over 10 minutes later and fucks her raw. She has plausible deniability of not making herself feel like a slut and she got pounded by Chad

Now the opposite:
>M: Sup babe
>F: Just chilling, youre cute
>M: Youre too. How big are your tits?

See the difference. One is a guy without urgency and confidence, the other is a straight up animal or catfisher. Women can tell.

hey Ricky

>reddit
>tinder
>chad
god i hate you fucking children. why do you feel the need to post this here, just go to Jow Forums

>"hey babe, you ever wondered how niggers look like monkeys?"

Attached: 1550518957476.jpg (784x1175, 187K)

A FUCKING PEDAL STOOL JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

That’s a lot of mental gymnastics

Attached: 3846F9B0-75DA-4DD2-AF57-FF9F3393D6F9.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

That's almost assuredly a modeling pic

this is obviously what he meant you bigots

Attached: 846865856856.png (499x506, 309K)

HEY BEB HOW BIG UR BOBS

is sitting on a small metal fence typical chad behavior?
If I do this will I get a girlfriend?

And now identifies as a chad white supremacist?

Insightful rebuttal. Must be a Czech subhuman thing.

A new meme has born

Those are chad imposters not chads. Making a meme soon.

>oy vey don't prove them right you moron

Attached: 2019-03-14-141438_201x70_scrot.png (201x70, 6K)

you probably will if you're posing for a photo as an instagram model, which is what you're seeing here

>pedal stool

Attached: 8DEED5DA-5FD4-4541-A23E-8C264465A485.jpg (750x548, 260K)

>jealous of other guys
you can check that box on Incel Bingo

Roasties and incels BTFO at the same time

Women probably pick up on the size of someone's ego, consciously or unconsciously, and a probably half the time assume its based on something valid; perhaps 'chad' is tall, has a huge dick, and thinks his time is almost wasted talking to only an 8 or 9.

When I was a degenerate and used tinder it was disgusting how you could get more successes by just trying to inflate your ego by like
>waiting considerable amounts of time before responding
>being extremely curt
etc

It worked out well for awhile but after awhile sorta realized how fucked up all the girls are on there, spent the time investing in some girl in my bioc classes, we are now happily together

Stop blogging faggot.

These guys are a diamond dozen.

Everyone on this board should read Prometheus Rising at least once. The author talks about circuits in the psyche, those more primitive and those more recently developed. Appealing to women is usually a matter of appealing to their more primitive circuits. Beta males are usually overdeveloped in the newer, more cerebral circuits of logic and conscience, while being underdeveloped in the more primitive, animalistic survival circuits.

Attached: harry_potter_and_the_50_dogs.jpg (1581x1200, 592K)

Everysingle person in that thread is horrible excuse for a human being, and the world would be better off if they were cleansed from the face of the earth

It is, cause that faggot with those squinty eyes used to get posted a lot as the ultimate Chad.

Those guys look like fucking faggots desu

won't make you taller. Even if it helps your chances, there's nothing but used-up, degenerate whores around.

steady LOLing at the ugly socially retarded fags ITT.

if you took care of yourself and were in good shape and had friends that did the same, YOU TAKE PICS AND DO THIS SHIT FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RUSTLING INCELS WITH THE SIDE EFFECT OF GARNISHING DM'S

t. Chad who does this gay shit with his friends

Attached: FB_IMG_1476411317399.jpg (1285x960, 71K)

>leaf

You dont need to act like a racist alpha or whatever to get laid. I'm beta as fuck but I have a defined jawline so I get laid somehow. Its literally all you need a nice face so they can show you off on their instas. Thats literally all girls care about these days (oh and you have to be able to fuck good)

~I'm Scared To Talk To Girls Because I'm Smarter Than Everyone~

-The Post, a memoir of coping mechanisms

u mad?

What a splendid picture

EVERYBOHH-DAYUH
(YEAH)

How are incels btfo?

>if you took care of yourself
Yeah because that's all it takes to make an uggo into a chad huh.

>a reddit thread is being discussed here seriously with almost no one calling OP out.

wow, times have changed on Jow Forums

>How big are your tits?
Is that really what people ask on Tinder? I'm a titman, and tits are always great (apart from the minority of fat people with no-tits genetics, make them look like penguins). But the straight forward question about titsize in line 3 or 4 seems rather fishy.
If the women (s)he asked in the thread were all skinny or relatively low fat % and a good face, they would have tits suitable for sex regardless. So asking for size is contradictive unless the bio spesifically obsess over them, which is a minority.

Fucking stupid woman.

Pahahaha cope harder. Seething incel.

turns out looks matter huh
who woulda thunk

Hahahaha

she says it in her original post

>I have set up a tinder account, my profile has 4 pictures of Francisco Lachowski. All my profile says is "6'3"".

>pedal stool
I think i know what you're talking about

Attached: pedal stool.jpg (679x679, 28K)

I’m not sure where to start on which idiom you got wrong in this nonsense.

yeah. if you are over 5'8 and are in good shape, have perfect hygeine, get a bi-weekly haircut, tan, and dress nice and arent ugly as fuck, you'll be a Chad

the reason no one here is desirable is because you dont even care enough about yourself to take care of yourself

you people want these hot girls who do all of the above but wont even do half of it yourself

lower left? Thats "moon Chin". He lives in sec 8 housing.

Yeah, no, utterly false, it's a long standing 'blame the victim' Jow Forums trolling meme, you think this is my first day ?

hot chick? straight RAPES me? Hmmmm. Interesting... strangely, fascinating. YEP! I'm a fucking degenerate, i just knew it.

cool

because everyone hates them lol

lulz no. everyone blames society for their own lack of motivation.

youre not a victim for simply being lazy jesus christ stop feeling sorry for yourself

I'm not sure if I just got trolled.

Holy shit why are mutts this fucking retarded

She found that the vast majority of women don't play that shit. Of course there is going to be someone who agrees to meet her. But I've been reading down the post and most unmatch at "can i see your tits". I'd say this is a fair play to women moment rather than making them look bad.

I seriously hope you’re not implying those are chads in your pics.

All I see is some Mexican guy with a big nose and an awkward white manchild without enough testosterone to grow a badly needed beard

But the dude on the right is legitimately fucking uggo?

Women love a man with CONVICTIONS.

Conviction is the same as "having balls".

look at those bug eyed incel looking freaks

God damn there are a ton of new fag/shillers in this thread

> baron of bad news
Can this be a meme? What would such a baron look like?

I'd be happy if I could get just get a plain girl who isn't a vapid whore. All I expect is that she doesn't get fat or stink up the place.

Incels is a new term for "nerds"---and the fact that women would rather fuck dogs then "geeks" distrubs me a little....

Nerds are the smartest and funniest people on the planet---letting them die off is a great disservice for humanity.

Attached: dragon-ball-z-goku-vegeta-231931-1280x0.png.jpg (1280x774, 62K)

Im lerning

i legit uploaded the wrong pic but thought it'd be funny to see what u faggots thought of those two

both have double digit slay count though so r u mad?

Attached: Screenshot_2016-10-15-23-45-23-1.png (850x1920, 2.27M)

Attached: disdain-for-plebes.jpg (768x512, 50K)

I thought it was all the same guy and OP had shopped it as a joke until you said that.

>if you are over 5'8
5'9'' men ain't fucking unless they're charismatic as fuck and have something major to bring to the table
>have perfect hygeine
This is basic. And it's "hygiene".
>get a bi-weekly haircut
>bi-weekly
lol only a coping fag would say this
>tan
see above
>dress nice
Makes no difference if you're ugly. You sound like some wannabe frat boy. It's pathetic.

She proved two things, one, being an incel is impossible with the amount of women that exist. Two, that anyone can get fucking laid. Fat slobs get laid, short people get laid, ugly people get laid, poor people get laid and so on. There are no excuses to not getting laid, unless you just don't wanna get laid, which is totally fine.

you sound bitter af

Lol well done

>i legit uploaded the wrong pic
sure
>both have double digit slay count
suuure

Attached: the cringe.jpg (804x960, 60K)

And three, if you can't get laid, it's because you literally haven't asked enough women out. It's like finding a job, you will get rejected, have your resume cv thrown to the trash, ignored, until someone finally considers you.