Im a jewish (Ashkenazi, dont follow judaism) american

Im a jewish (Ashkenazi, dont follow judaism) american
AMA

Attached: 1552494091357.jpg (248x400, 35K)

What color are your eyes/ hair?

Would prefer to ba gassed or do you want the rope?

I’m kidding! You don’t get to pick.

Attached: 6FDBEB22-1710-441F-893A-5395B99B667B.png (325x214, 110K)

Brunette and green eyes

Wow, a leaf that's not a complete faggot

That's cool. I know a girl with naturally blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair whos part Jewish. Its dumb when people act like that isn't white.

Tbqh i can see why non jewish whites think we're not white
Alot of jews in my family hates white people

Yeah I mean a disproportionate amount of anti white policy is peddled by Jews but lots of whites hate themselves regardless and are cucked enough to fall for it.

Id say its jews fault for that
My cousin is one of those types of jews
Always trying to make whites vote against their interest by using emotional arguments

Good leaf. Have a Hotler.

Attached: IMG_9457.jpg (300x225, 18K)

Yeah they exploit the empathy that's inherit to whites. Whites are the only race that give a shit about other races.

Thats true
That's why i hang around non jewish whites
They're not sociopaths like my family

Why you do enjoy having this country flooded with interracial babies?

>AMA

Attached: 1401077481760.jpg (500x614, 123K)

I don't, i sometimes shitpost race bait on /b/ but i hate interracial couples irl
Mixed kids always look like goblins

I used to have a current events class in HS with a Jewish teacher and he would always try to get the kids to become more liberal and debate them. And since he was rich, he always acted like he was such a saint for helping some of the poor black kids apply to college. He was just so self righteous.

there is no such thing as a jewish American.

Jews are very narcassistic and lack empathy
My family is a prime example of that

How can we diminish your power around the world?

Is Jew a race?

Its very strange indeed.

no, its an ethnicity.

I answer you.
The real Jews and Israelites have read Isaiah 53 and also acknowledged the Messiah and turned to him.

You either like to talk or to (learn and) do.
You can't have both at the same time.

Attached: Aufklaerung.jpg (730x678, 195K)

>jewish
>american
Those are two completely different things

jew is in the blood.

Attached: 1552464755224.jpg (587x534, 105K)

FUCK OFF FILTHY GANGSTALKING PIECE OF SHIT

Do you think you're different?

I've come to accept this concept myself. The more time that goes on, the more I see "American" Jews having loyalty for Israel than anything else. I just want them to move there and fuck off already. They need to stop trying to make the entire planet Israel.

Attached: 1546595042666m.jpg (724x1024, 75K)

Who is "White" is a globalist internationalist term used by politicians to get Protestant and Catholic Europeans to unify and work together on something in common. In other words white nationalism is a meme that Jews use to demonize Europeans as Nazi's, it doesn't, and never has existed - though race and family does definitely exist and segregation needs to be better defended. That's why people exclude those who they don't like from being white like slavs, irish, and jews - it's just a club for the politically hip. People have always rallied primarily based on religion / ideology, or based on common interests.

Whoever exalts race, or the people, or the State, or a particular form of State, or the depositories of power, or any other fundamental value of the human community - however necessary and honorable be their function in worldly things - whoever raises these notions above their standard value and divinizes them to an idolatrous level, distorts and perverts an order of the world planned and created by God; he is far from the true faith in God and from the concept of life which that faith upholds.

I think you might have a point, because there's not a lot of consistency in who is and is not considered white. I've known many Italians who are just as dark, if not darker than Hispanics, but Italians are still generally considered white while Hispanics are not. And I've known lots of Hispanics that have light eyes and skin yet still aren't considered white.Lots of white looking jews too.

do you want a book to read, wouldnt mind you returning here, and being able to give me a review on how correct you believe the writing is.
>If i am not for myself journey of an anti-zionist jew by mark marqusee

>Checked du.bs of death

Fuck off Jow Forums schizo

Kill yourself, filthy jew.

GANGSTALKING GANGSTALKING GANGSTALKING GANGSTALKING GANGSTALKING GANGSTALKING GANGSTALKING GANGSTALKING GANGSTALKING GANGSTALKING GANGSTALKING GANGSTALKING GANGSTALKING

You're right. They are gangstalking you. Kill them Pedro, kill them all.

why are diaspora jews such faggots
asking for real, the aversion to sports (participating), pacifism, sjw activism etc?

Sure
I don't hate whites i consider myself white and dont like alot of jews
For the reason because i came to Jow Forums to shitpost and argue against antisemitism
And ended up not liking jews

Dunno but i make fun of them

good

I feel you. I'm most likely part jewish and I'm the same way.

I workout
I eat healthy
I have traditional values
I have empathy
American jews are the complete opposite. They just want to indulge in hedonism and destroy country after country

>Im a jewish
>ashkenazi
>dont follow judaism
so what's precisely define you as a jew?

Being an Ashkenazi jew

No, I'll go to jail and you're going to cry about the SIX TRILLION OF JEWS THAT DIED AND NOBODY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT EXCEPT SOME DEAD GERMANS!!! FUCK OFF!!

Sounds like you’re an alright fellow.
Let’s gas them together.

Attached: A521E6D4-CCA7-4AFB-9682-532D41B2A76B.gif (500x375, 1.21M)

Thanks bro

Actually bigot it was 6 quadrillion

Attached: 1538240285102.png (600x842, 101K)

he is an ethnic jew

Off by one, ayyy

Actual get is kinda shit too.
See >206222222

Attached: 1552475713983.jpg (240x240, 6K)

Fuck

but you say that you don't follow judaism, also you say you have mitteleuropean blood so you don't probably have that much semitic blood in you vein.
Sounds like you are LARPing.
have your cock at least been cutted?

Ashkenazi jews are ethnically jewish.

Ashkenazis are jews too
And yes i am cut, like most Americans

It was a multiverse of infinite jews that died in a mind bending thought experiment. Prove me wrong.

If only...

Why are you gay

Attached: 1550791985571.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Cause im sneakers o'toole

Attached: 1552512350080.jpg (480x360, 14K)

did you have a bar mitzvah?

Yah
I was visibly bored, never cared for much jew stuff desu. I also felt more comfortable around whites

It does seem like something that would be boring. Do you know any orthodox jews?

What percentage of your genes are white, and what percentage are jewish?

No, when i was young my family moved to the south, i ended up being a recluse and neet

Haven't checked because giving DNA to 23andme is like giving it to the fbi
But id say majority would be european