RUSSIANS MAY HAVE LAUNDERED MONEY THROUGH TRUMP ORGANIZATION AND PRESIDENT COULD BE ‘COMPROMISED

newsweek.com/russians-laundered-money-trump-organization-1362120

Attached: TRUMPRUSSIA.jpg (938x786, 158K)

Serious question. Are you the owner of Crowdstrike?

>REEEEE MUH HOLODOMOR EBIL WUSSIANS!!!

Any other flag I could have taken seriously.

>May
>Could

Adam Schiff may be a pedophile. He could have raped children.

>may have
>could be
>suggests

Every time.
Everyone here says Trump is all talk and does nothing relayed to his tweets, Schiff is just as bad

I may have won the super jackpot lotto and be a millionaire and not even know it, maybe I should go ahead and start spending my millions I might have

Could be. guess they'll need access to everything about trumps finances for the last 50 years. Bet he feels stupid as fuck for not draining the swamp when he had the chance.

(((Schiff))) is a megakike

Attached: 1552035582879.jpg (358x368, 196K)

he might have done this thing I have imagined and brainstormed about, so we need to INVESTIGATE endlessly and convict people on a bunch of unrelated shit until we can think of some more shit to investigate

(((suggest)))

you MIGHT be a fucking kike and you COULD be put up against a fucking wall some day in the hopefully near future

Fake news to cover for the jews

Adam Schiff MAY soon be tried for crimes against this country. He COULD be going to Gitmo very soon!

#FullOfSchiff

Straws. He's clutching at them.

He always looks like he has a big blue Dildo up his ass!

I literally got banned from plebbit worldnews for putting "holodomor" in quotes. Apparently, it's me denying a genocide, which even Germany doesn't recognize as such.

You just outed yourself as a kremlin shill, that's a good enough reason for a ban.

ugh are we really still doing this

Attached: Lisa-Page-after-meeeting-lawmakers-Capitol-Hill-ap-640x480.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Do any democrats even like this bug eyed kike?

Sometimes i wonder are these clever shills posting from under hohol flags to discredit them or are they literally THIS retarded in their actions?

my god, talk about desperation, they just simply won't let it go, despite the probe yielding nothing

so that is the excuse they'll use to subpoena Trumps tax returns?

Adam Schiff may have broken into my house and licked my asshole while I was sleeping. I cant say for certain because I would have been asleep during the time of the incident, but I think it is worth investigating so we can be sure.

accusing others of what he did, that's the circle mafia way

Kanye

Attached: 16692567893_c717a0597e_o.jpg (500x346, 159K)

Fuck this bug eyed prick. He reckons GUCCIFER 2.0 was a real russian hacker. HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Jesus fucking Christ. The Mueller report already basically says there's no russians involved and yet they still claim muh russians. At this point it's fucking puke worthy to even bring it up as muh russian. Literally. I feel sick to my stomach and I feel bad for them. It's like spawn killing that stupid autistic kid that keeps going right thinking something will change and nothing does. Just the stupid little fuck keeps trying for no reason.

>denying the actual holocaust

It's not a crime if you liked it.

I trust schiff over Trump any day of the week! Adam at least has the best interest of the country and is doing his due diligence investigating Trump's shady dealings

projecting kike

Attached: 1552464755224.jpg (587x534, 105K)

"Russia" is an odd way of spelling "Isreal"

>without evidence

Totally for sure ! Right on

Yeah, I heard the same thing, there is circumstantial evidence that indeed points to Adam Schiff being a pedophile that has raped children. Definitely need an investigation.

Western media and culture are fucking obsessed about picturing the russians as THE bad

Attached: 1547898575173.jpg (1024x888, 149K)

I've definitely read that Adam Schiff could be a pedophile and could have raped children. My sources must remain anonymous.

Attached: 77FE38ECBCBF45228203829BDE3A2A71275000002FD0915601F.jpg (1024x736, 77K)

What's retarded about exposing russians and putin's cockholster trump? Mmm?
Tи ж poзyмiєш щo caнкцiї cкopo пiдyть тaкi, щo бyдe нe дo cмiхy???

>may have

Attached: doubt.png (492x280, 85K)

many russians bought apartments from Trump
all that is russian mafia money
Zion Don may find himself in trouble.

Seems the most powerful and well resourced government law enforcement agency, in the world, is taking their sweet fucking time, then. Surely he will be in handcuffs soon.

>Adam Schiff may be a pedophile. He could have raped children.

I think Adam Schiff raped childred....I think he is a sex criminal. I think adam schiff should be in prison for life.

By the way....I heard this from anonymous sources.

Trump sent you nice new weapons, Obama and Germany refused, is this how you show your thanks?

I may have pooped my pants Lil Donnie.

>May
>Could
>Suggests
>Rando source
Its fucking nothing

You outed yourself as a communist like so...

>OY VEY DUH RUSHUHNS
>t. Jew

They really do bank on the complete and total retardation of the left, at this point. Even normies don't buy this lie anymore.

Attached: (((schiff))).png (926x693, 151K)

I laugh when anyone in congress says someone else might be compromised. They all are.

>RUSSIANS MAY HAVE LAUNDERED MONEY THROUGH TRUMP ORGANIZATION
That's some pretty hard projecting, considering the DNC did just that with $400 million.
Did you think we forgot about that?

>source needed

>May have
>Could be
I have English teachers who would call those "weasel words."

Attached: allison_4C5242B600000578-0-image-a-36_1526486998907_2.jpg (306x459, 28K)

What about the LA raids near his offices ?

>Trump helped launder money out of Russia.

Trump Works for Putin to help Russian billionaires to avoid taxes.

Attached: 1545905794782.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Its like they forgot about the uranium deal that the clintons made

"RUSSIANS"

Attached: 1543870150492.jpg (906x689, 158K)

>may
>could be

lol the false hope lives on

Exactly.

Oh not again

Attached: Trump is going to jail.png (500x653, 169K)

This will surely be true, unlike the thousand previous charges.

>tick tock
>soon
>Mueller report
>could be
>sources say
>possible
>anonymous source
>any day now
>allegedly
>may have
>possibly
>next week
>next month
>wrapping up
>may just be
>the end?
>continuing coverage
>very soon
>some time soon
>in the near future
>shortly
>bombshell?
>smoking gun?
>damning report
>allegations
>allegedly
>supposedly
>tip
>collusion
>conspire
>Russia
>Putin
>tick tock
>soon
We got nothing.

Attached: Skeleton-Halloween-Decorations.jpg (1050x1500, 327K)

About 1/3rd Holodomor deaths(meaning genocide) were other USSR countries - mostly ethnic Russians.
How do people still not know this
keep watching TYT retard

Attached: KIEST COMMUNISTEN.jpg (750x750, 196K)

>someone familiar with his way of thinking

Ukraine belong to Russia, get fuck Ukraine shit.

Bump

>worth
I've read things that suggest Adam Schiff is a pedophile and could have raped children also. It should at least be investigated for a few decades.

TPBP
/THREAD

>may have
>compromised
>suggested
So no proof then? "Gotta keep this smokescreen going, or everyone we tricked will see we were full of shit on this Russia angle."

There may be a video of Adam Schiff and young boys. He could be compromised by the Chinese if they have this video.

He looks exactly what a pedophille might look like

>may have
>could be
people are so god damn stupid
the ones who want to believe will. the ones who don't want to believe won't
this kike just has to dangle this bait periodically and everyone always bites

/thread

Attached: adamschiffpedo.jpg (2290x1322, 379K)

Le drumpf is going down this time!

Can't let the goyim know that obongos DOJ and FBI is corrupt, so they must schiff the narrative.

>go to party
>wearing Azov shirt
>girl says when I first came in she thought I had a swastika on my shirt
>heh, no. That would be totally weird wouldn't it?
sweatypepe.jpg

>this time its real
people who falsely accuse others of crimes should be given the sentence