Equality feels like oppression for white racists

You are not a victim. Stop pretending to be. Stop pretending and living in a fantasy land where whites are oppressed.

Just look at this board. Name me such a popular online forum where people spend every waking minute of their life being racist against someone.

Yet this board does exactly this. The truth is that white racists are pissed because they’ve never lived in a world where they didn’t have privilege.

But now that equality and justice is finally catching up to them, and they actually have to work for something instead of being born into wealth, they feel oppressed. Give me a break. No one gives a fuck about your faux pas outrage. You guys still get lesser sentences for the same crime, are still seen as high status and beautiful by both men and women even if you’re butt fuck ugly, and still get more job call backs than someone with a different name as you and the same qualifications.

Get with the system. The game. The rules. Follow the constitution that doesn’t discriminate by race and stop blaming other races for your problems. I worked hard as a brown man my entire life in America. My dad was literally dish washing for five years when he came here from India and then went to school to learn computer science and business and started a successful software company.

Complete and utter hard work. No complaining. Just work and perseverance. And what’s his reward? White racists who haven’t ran a single business in their life and don’t understand anything about even the basics of economics judging him and thinking that he is probably somehow leeching off the system.

No. It is YOU who is leeching off the system. Indians and Asians are making MORE than you, and are on average per capita, providing the government with MORE tax income than you. Stop complaining and start working hard.

Attached: 69921180-84C1-4D1E-B99B-07F22FB6B511.jpg (600x400, 161K)

t. Curry stink manlet using an anonymous image board to rage because he'd get pounded inside out if he did this IRL.

Attached: _90397693_mediaitem90395534.jpg (660x371, 31K)

Another daily dose of racism from a cumskin.

First of all, im 6 3. Second of all, this is coming from the guy who spends his entire time being s keyboard warrior.

I’ve never once in my entire life seen a white racist even get into a fight, much less win one. The only thing you can pound is a keyboard.

have you played dark souls?

No I have not

>Equality
>Literally giving away our homelands and the best place on earth we built on generations and generations of whites for shitskins who did nothing to help build it, demand we change it to suit them, and demand to change out culture to suit them, and affirmative action to give them gibs and welfare.
kys shill

do you watch anime?

>Make laws that inhibit whites and enable "minorities"
>Equality
Must suck to suck so much you literally need laws and regulations to "even the playing field". Lol you're literally admitting you're so bad at life, you not only need assistance but you need to also gimp whites at the same time.

Pathetic, really.

Attached: 1552525745094.png (625x910, 74K)

>He's not 7 feet even
Manlet.

Attached: Data-laughing.jpg (700x384, 37K)

you should
it's a pretty good game

No I do not

Why do you feel the need to explain yourself to internet people, my street shitting friend?

>The truth is that white racists are pissed because they’ve never lived in a world where they didn’t have privilege.

>Indians and Asians are making MORE than you, and are on average per capita

Privilege eh?

"Stop pretending you're hated, you pathetic weak-ass lazy racist white bastards"

Self-awareness level: zero

Attached: 1547245313134_1.png (615x580, 177K)

Why do you feel the need to be racist, my cum drinking cumskin cuck friend?

Attached: 1545073263246.png (756x768, 131K)

Attached: racestats.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

Attached: 1544998491772.png (499x250, 134K)

> Everyone who is not white in this world is black

What’s the point of that chart if you’re this low IQ?

Attached: 1550863592799.png (225x225, 14K)

>keyboard warrior
>accuses others of being a keyboard warrior
go back to credit card scams, pajeet.

Attached: poo_disposal.jpg (716x495, 48K)

Fuck off back to your shithole, Pajeet.

What the fuck is your question brainlet?

Attached: 1546518484180m.jpg (529x1024, 145K)

All this OP has shown me is that Eurasians need to team up and exterminate the African and enslave the Amerindian.

Attached: Conqlol2.png (850x946, 184K)

Attached: 1543356210524.jpg (600x489, 36K)

why are you on Jow Forums then?
are you paid, or just do it to be a contrarian?

Attached: 1537139682586.png (416x1000, 330K)

Ha ha ha daily reminder kids Brown and White arnt real racial identities, these are just terms used to destroy our real identity in spirituality and culture

Attached: 1490959932959.jpg (634x875, 234K)

Attached: 1550881144049.png (1405x745, 299K)

>Whites don't suffer racism.
>Call whites cumskins.
Nigger tier intelligence.

Attached: 1552369687464m.jpg (1024x824, 133K)

Attached: 1552440285693.png (1815x1039, 194K)

You have to go back.

Attached: deepstatebtfo.gif (385x316, 2.77M)

He called me a slur first you fuck face. And it’s not racist, it’s a banter only in response.

Attached: genes.png (1058x1334, 148K)

Attached: 1551608347151m.jpg (894x1024, 217K)

>white racists are pissed because they’ve never lived in a world where they didn’t have privilege

Read a book.

Attached: 1550599660461m.jpg (1024x797, 194K)

You seem awfully upset user. Did something happen at school again?

Read a history book retard

STFU you self loathing honkey

Probably got his ass beaten by some white dude.

>it's not racism when I call him racial slurs
how low is this pajeet's IQ?

>they actually have to work for something instead of being born into wealth
OP is racist and makes prejudiced assumptions against white people

Whi hurt you?

Fake af

Why did your father need a white majority nation to create a successful business? I'm trying to figure out why you hate whites so much, even though they're the ones that gave your family wealth, and the ones you live around. I'm sensing teenaged angst. A lot of it. Life gets better after high school.

>Feels
Stopped there

> ass beaten
> white dude

Pick one.

>Indians and Asians are making MORE than you, and are on average per capita, providing the government with MORE tax income than you

Not per capita you silly willy

I’m trying to figure out why you’re such a retard.

I hate white racists, not whites. But you hate everyone who’s not white as evidenced by your piss poor racism.

No amount of racist slurs or jokes will ever improve your shitty life. Remember this. You will be entered into the same grave as me and be disintegrated just like me.

You say whites don't know a world where they're born into wealth and your fake dad started a nonexistent software company. Fuck off you privileged fuckass born into wealth.

Get fucked with an AIDS dick you faggot.

>A white dude can't have his ass beaten.
You just BTFOED yourself.

> being this dumb

In your post, you said “beaten by a white dude”.

Its okay user, don't let those white kids who beat your ass upset you. Soon you will have finished school, and with the blessings of Kubera you will be able to work with your father at the call center, bringing great wealth into your filthy household.

you're a fucking retard and it's because of people like you the whole system is going to burn.

the racial equity system was created when whites were a super majority. it's one thing pandering to blacks but it has expanded to all non whites. for any white under the age of 30 they are the minority. so the racial equity system funded by whites becomes inverted and oppressive to whites.

secondly because of cultural marxism infecting our educational system you have whites being painted as the great satan, who must be completely ethno-masochistic or ejected from "decent" society. then you have non whites being taught that whites are the cause of all of their problems and that what whites have has been stolen and must be taken back.

this is a recipe for complete disaster because once the boomers are gone it's over for non whites unless we completely overhall the system. you will see a rise in nazism in each successive white generation. eventually it will reach a crisis and when the white chimp out occurs they won't leave anybody alive in a mass ethnic cleansing.

Brown people are incapable of sympathy or empathy for whites no matter the circumstances. Giving them equal rights and special benefits to improve their lives was a terrible mistake. They will never thank us for bringing them into our nations and can only see us as an object of contempt that should be abused at every opportunity.

Attached: 4843037C-6EB5-4618-98F6-D6626973DDE7.jpg (362x246, 21K)

POO

>Name me such a popular online forum where people spend every waking minute of their life being racist against someone.
have you not heard of thecoli?

The Asian and African Population is growing while European Populations are shrinking.
The Nations our ancestors build are now used by the System as a Settlement Colony for the surplus Population of foreign races. It should be obvious that Europeans will not tolerate this. So your Definition of "Equality" is that all non-Whites should have the right to settle in our Homelands to slowly take them over and replace us?

You sure?

Attached: 9562d6f730e3de7ecb70959c4cbf2bddcde942695ef5e0a2f99a720de089056f.jpg (270x300, 18K)

TBF all economies are local, and 100k in CA is only above average for a household.
And a nice area in LA is sandwiched between shitty areas.
Not saying the sentiment is wrong, but it's not a sound enough comparison.

Equality between blacks and humans requires the oppression of humans

Equality and Justice are opposite concepts. And what you call justice is simply revenge for the feelings of inferiority you feel when you see what the white man has built and discovered.

The stats BTFO OP.

By the way, when is the last time you saw whites riot over the "victimhood status" you posit?

t. Cum guzzling cuck.

Now, pass me a Big Mac please.

>t. Cum guzzling cuck.

Triggered AF

You ok big guy?

You should be deported to the home of your ancestors. It’s the level of quality you deserve.

kill yourself racist retard

Attached: bq-5c89f9ad987c5.png (410x500, 190K)

no really kill yourself

Attached: bq-5c89b9e0ef644.jpg (1242x1734, 265K)

All I asked was for a Big Mac, not political arguments.

Hurry up.

Still waiting for my burger whiteboi.

Not enough food in the land of your forefathers? I figured as much.

fuck off nigger your IQ is too low to understand anything either here or IRL

Attached: 1519666122755.gif (320x240, 1.85M)

Equality of opportunity is equality.
Equality of results is impossible because equality of biology does not exist.

And still has more crime than the poor white area lol, a rich "black" community sustained in white money

Whites are getting opressed by a majority minority. This is a fact.

>Still waiting for my burger whiteboi.

Visit Liberia. See how you like it.

Who cares? The conclusion of this thread is that you will agree with youself in the end. You will not change your mind and take the red pill. We knew that already.

I stay away from sjws like you.

I wish amerindian women were that hot u.u

it's possible and this is what they plan, the only way to make all of us goyim equal is to force all of us to the lowest level, that's how they'll do it, in the name of
>equality

Does your call center let you eat food on shift? That's pretty generous!

If privilege means paying shittons of taxes to underwrite the existence of mudpeople, then fuck yeah I'm privileged.

I have a better idea. Since white people are so toxic, so horrid, why don't you LEAVE? Get as far away from white privilege as possible.

Attached: KYS.jpg (530x438, 75K)

Leave a white minority country?

Why don’t you leave fuckface?

Attached: 1551992952382.gif (607x609, 754K)

>Why don’t you leave fuckface?

Probably because his people built the fucking place. Yours didn't.

There is no equality, they changed the privilege from being white to being black, but equality is far from being a reality in the western world, so much if you black commits most of the crimes you are labeled as a "racist"

This was a good thread. Glad I got into this early.

>u whiteez in ur white country don’t like being replaced by degenerates and all the statistics are against us brownies Bc of ur PRIVELEGE which is gone now haha!!

>from a cumskin

they keep trying to find a good insult for white skin, and they continue to fail miserably

>No amount of racist slurs or jokes will ever improve your shitty life

ironic given your comments in this thread

Equity=/=equality

GIVE UP YOUR HOMELAND TO THE BROWNS! THERE IS NO ESCAPE FOR YOU! WE HAVE INFINITE BROWN PEOPLE YOU ONLY HAVE THIS TINY COUNTRY! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

Attached: download (1).jpg (241x209, 13K)

No such thing as equality.
It doesn't exist. You're a religious nut.

Whites are the global minority; we dominate because we have guile and high IQ. Global majority people have to come to the white nations to leech off of our success and learn our ways, which they use to oppress their fellow man. We give all these African politicians money and they never think to build roads, schools, bridges, trains or airports instead they give there families money and go live off the fat of the land in the developed world. That’s how retarded and corrupt you low IQ POCs are, as soon as you get a lil cheese you can’t wait to spend it to show off to your fellow knuckle dragging niggers instead of investing in a concept you can’t grasp called “the future”

My white ancestors worked very hard to give me privilege.

Leave my country they made for me and there won't be any more problems.

I'm not making slurs, I'm saying your family are parasites on American society and NEEDED the white society to be successful. I mean, you'd be living in India if your father was an intelligent and successful man.