I can't breathe

*Wheezing keks*

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-14-12-31-22.png (1080x1920, 471K)

>publicly owned energy production is white owned
Wut.

Not surprising. White supremacists use air pollution to murder people of color and women, just like their beloved Nazis.

The absolute mental gymnastics

The zyklon b is thick in the air today

guess we found who hired the Huffpo writers

Stop it. I can only get so hard!

>minorities far more likely to live in cities than whites
>pollution affects non-whites more

Oh golly gee.

Perhaps it was a slow news day. After all, they're desperate to make money after laying off tons of their journo's

Attached: 1552098862423.gif (498x498, 613K)

>A race gap in air pollution
The word racism has lost all meaning for me at this point. Next thing that will be said is being born white is racist

Attached: 1548104916777.png (400x381, 108K)

This is hilariously stupid. Kikes and give blacks practically anything to be outraged about and they're so fucking dim they'll believe it every time.

Attached: 1551400702693.jpg (480x590, 90K)

niggers and spics should stop breathing our air then.

white people all need to go on strike for a month just so the shitskins can finally see how much they need us.

It's a sad time for the human race. Just like how the word "Nazi" has just become a slur for anyone the emotionally-stunted libbies dont like.

Whites use most of the energy. Poor people live in polluted places. Pretty easily explained but you can only blame whites if there is some sort of conspiracy among whites to do this.

The reality is that its rich vs poor and there actually is a conspiracy. The rich conspire to stay rich and have everything for themselves.

>even the ozone fucking hates blacks and assaults them
Ist just like Germans in russia, god doesnt want you there, and does everything he can to kill you

Because surely no of them can actually fucking create anything or god forbid actually work. The country would fall into being a third world country.

just let out a big fart for all the beautiful people of color, enjoy

>Zyklon Brap

>mfw i contributed to the genocide of niggers and spics

Attached: ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png (550x550, 140K)

Fucking white people and their air pollution!

Attached: air quality.png (1893x969, 2.09M)

I can't wait to see the day that online news sources fall because the general population won't give in to their bullshit. It's already begun with several of them, now we wait for them all to fall.

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Do you think they sit in their conference room throwing darts at a target about what bullshit they should write about?

Usually, yes, but for this particular subject, no. This particular area of attack is very deliberate. They've been hammering whites to give up more tax dollars in the name of penance for air pollution, and to consent to off-shoring manufacturing so whites have less global power, for quite some time.

majority of public still white

too bad it'll likely never happen, since people this unreasonable can never rise to power, and America is 70% made up of white people. "Ban all white people " they say. Better kiss all of your jobs, easily accessible food, and any other luxury goodbye.

You common cry of curs! whose breath I hate
As reek o’ the rotten fens, whose loves I prize
As the dead carcasses of unburied men
That do corrupt my air, I banish you;
And here remain with your uncertainty!
Let every feeble rumour shake your hearts!
Your enemies, with nodding of their plumes,
Fan you into despair! Have the power still
To banish your defenders; till at length
Your ignorance, which finds not till it feels,
Making not reservation of yourselves,
Still your own foes, deliver you as most
Abated captives to some nation
That won you without blows! Despising,
For you, the city, thus I turn my back:
There is a world elsewhere.

>America is 70% white people

I got some bad news for you there bucko...

Aw fuck. Forgot they consider hispanics "whites". Ok, minus the hispanics from actual whites it'd be about 56% still.

Attached: 1552448986776.png (621x702, 56K)

Majority of under 10s in the US are non white. In 10 years most 20 year olds will be non white. Let that sink in.

>white owned
Yeah, sure. Tell me another one (((USA TODAY))).

Hispanics will be calling themselves white as soon as they can get away with it.

>we wuz colonisers.

Hey, at least they're not as bad as niggers

Attached: 1551338346870.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Everyone will make their own news anyway so it's irrelevant.

Jokes on you it already happened.

Just wait and the next thing will be the race gap in cancer

I wish there could be a bill passed that would make misleading or fake news illegal. Too bad that'll never happen.

70% mostly white people

Mongolia the dirty dogs

First immigrant group that doesnt want to learn english. That alone puts them on the shit list.

>I wish there could be a bill passed that would make misleading or fake news illegal. Too bad that'll never happen.
100% this

53.5% of people under 20, and 59.5% of people over 20 and under 65. 67% of people over 65. Are European. Not Hispanic, Not Jewish, not Arab, and not mixed race at all.

Attached: 5E0CCC65-2655-4F6F-8780-A7AA2B491ACB.jpg (640x758, 229K)

Was supposed to be for you

Thank you! I appreciate your clarification.

Man, that's not even why I hate them. I just hate that they have this gang shit culture going on and they're allowed to kill people and the new's wont even bring that shit to light.

>this

Niggers and brown people act like the forests and wilderness in general is kryptonite.

This all cant be real.

Boomers and millennials have been 70% and 60% white basically their entire adult lives. Silent Gen and Gen X saw the most change. Zoomers have seen a moderate amount

Like I said, slow news day. Faggots will write whatever lies they can to get that extra $100 bonus on their paycheck.

Less than 50% of people under 10. The future of the US is non white.

Hopefully by then they'll learn how to create and make an honest respectable living

They don't call it white power for nothing user.

my nigga